www.booking.com Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend www.booking.com
10AM
10AM

Tell us how www.booking.com made you happy

"Very easy to find your perfect holiday!"
Are you www.booking.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback www.booking.com receives. Reply Free
"An excellent up to date and well maintained website with an easy to download an use mobile app. Hotel rooms can sometimes be found for a fraction of their original cost."
"Super easy website - the very best to navigate and book on and an always reliable experience once I arrive at my destination. Great job"
"Website is easy to use and you can filter your options to speed things up. Other customers reviews give you a great insight to the hotels and last minute cancellation at no charge is available on most deals."
"very good interface, a lot of hotels"
"Using booking.com is easy and reliable. I have been traveling, to Europe, for over 30 years. In the olden days you used to have to send a letter to the hotel that you were interested in. First you had to find a hotel in a guidebook, write to them, wait for them to write back to you, send your nonrefundable cashiers check, and then hope that everything went well upon your arrival (sometimes it didn't work out real well). Now, if you use booking.com, you go online, choose your hotel, and secure it with a credit card. You can manage your bookings very easily. We like to make our arrangements way in advance, so it is great that you can change your mind if you need to."
"Always a good deal and reliable."
"First site we go to when booking hotels. Never been let down and their hotel information spot on."
"Booking.com is so easy to use and really does come up with great comparisons for hotels. I always check with them first."
"great choice, good pictures and available reviews. Easy to use site."
"Great prices and choice of holidays"
"Easy to find and book up cheaper hotels"
"Always great deals and really like how guides are provided. The details are accurate and I've never been disappointed."
"From booking, I made my reservation to the hotel in Paris. Quick and safe. I love it because I could see some real pictures with the room, see some ratings on the hotel, and also the location on the map before I got here."
"They are so responsible and helpfull.We like to travel with them."
www.booking.com is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews