Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

Read Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

803-786-8888

marketing@dickdyeronline.com

Tell us how Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz made you happy
No one answers calls to the service department. When a message is left, no one returns the call. I asked the operator to go get someone and did talk to a lady who said someone would call me back asap. While waiting on the side of the road, no one called me back. I called back 45 minutes later. I just wanted to insure my car was safe to drive.
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
My original appointment was scheduled for Tuesday, December 3 but no one showed up. I called to inquire and the appointment was rescheduled to Wednesday. On Wednesday, the porter showed up early and didn’t say much other than “sign this.” One of my main concerns during the service was to get a resolution to my screen scrambling every time I connect my iPhone. I mentioned this several times to Ryan. He said he would provide a print out on how to fix this and he did not. This issue is still not fixed so I cannot use the screen for calling, navigation, etc. Lastly, the porter tried to return my car to me after he was off work (past 6pm) since he lived on this side of town. When I told him I’d like him to return it as soon as possible since my infant car seat base was in the back and the service was finished (at 4pm) he continued to ask if it was okay to return it when he was off work. Overall, the service was subpar and not what I expect from Mercedes-Benz. It makes me consider a different brand for my next lease.
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent service...! Thank you and a special thanks to “Barbara Bethea...!” She makes buying a car easy she is awesome, and “amazing” to work out issues. Thanks again Regards
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Barbara has always made me feel like I was number one!
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
James Turbeville in service is wonderful and always helpful and honest.
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
I never had a Mercedes before and I have one now. Oh how i love the way the services are at that Mercedes service center or sales office. They have always been nice.
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
I expect the best and continuously receive the best from Dick Dyer Mercedes. From Service Writers, including Ryan, to Managers, including John Madison, AJ Peoples, and Roy in Service to the Service Technicians, Nick and Billy, Hunt Dyer has put together a great team to handle all my Mercedes needs. I guess that's why I've been a customer since 2002 and have purchased several Mercedes over the years. Consistency is appreciated!
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
The staff are always pleasant, very helpful and knowledgeable .
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Very poor service department; unable to resolve issues mechanical issues with the Mercedes brand of vechicles.
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
As always very good service
Professional!
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
At Dick Dyer my time is well spent on a vehicle I can be proud of and service worth waiting for.🤗😊 Thanks to all at Dick Dyer Mercedes Benz for Keeping me coming back for more. A Satisfied Customer Vernese Mitchell
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
I dislike the fact that I was not able to get a loner car, I waited 5 hours while my car was serviced 😔.. worst experience that I ever had at Dick Dyer Mercedes...
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
Excellent customer service..Ryan is always the constant professional..
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
Nice place to do business
(Parts) - Posted 2 months ago
Always good sevice
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
Amazing customer service and extremely knowledgeable. They answered all my question and spent an extensive amount of time to ensure I felt 100% comfortable with my new vehicle. Thank you all!
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Ryan in service always make sure my needs are met with my car. Prompt, and does not let me wait long. I love this service center at MB
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
I have always had exceptional service with Dick Dyer & Associates. I had found the staff to be professional, and always will to assist.
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
I purchased a 2016 car in March and I started seeing a display to let car idle because the battery was low. I hadn’t even put 3000 miles on it in November when I was in your area. I stoped & asked an associate in repairs, what was wrong. He told me that I needed a new battery and it wasn’t covered under warranty. I explained that I had put low mileage on it and it was inspected when I purchased the car. He replied that the battery must have met the correct test & was considered good. Now I needed to replace it. Why???? Batteries should last over 3000 miles. I am totally disappointed in your service of my purchase of this car. I put low mileage on this car and my battery should NOT need to be replaced when it was a certified car purchase. Soooo, are you going to correct my problem? I hope so! Please respond to this comment ASAP, please! Darlene McEachern
Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz is rated 4.63 based on 149 reviews