Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

Read Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz Reviews

803-786-8888

marketing@dickdyeronline.com

Tell us how Dick Dyer Mercedes-Benz made you happy
Great atmosphere awesome customer service and great cars
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Ryan is an excellent service advisor - knowledgeable and very cust. oriented. Efficient and excellent follow-up.
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
I always get good service, good attention to my input, and it is easy for my service advisor to find a loaner car. This time I was not signed up for a loaner and James Turbeville got one for me anyway.
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
Andre Lewis was our salesmen and he was great. The only issues I had was they held the paperwork for my tags over 30 days and I almost had to drive to work on a expired tag. Missed it by 1 day. Also my first out of town trip I notice air is coming in somewhere through the car the salesman noticed it while we were test driving, but we thought maybe the window wasn’t rolled all the way up. I have to make an appointment to get this checked out. I know Mercedes is not going to let me down!!!
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Ryan was great to work with
Good vehicles and dealer
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
My first purchase with Dick Dyer and Associates. Customer communication with sales person Barbara was fantastic. She helped me pick my first MB. Really enjoyed working with her. I appreciate her patience with me - I asked her about my vehicle shippment several times. I think everyone whom I had the opportunity to interact with at Dick Dyer, Barbara, Jerry, and Amber, were professional and courteous. They helped me feel less stressed during the purchasing process and explained my options, services, and features related to new car. I am so excited about my new vehicle!
Excellent customer services!
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
I was satisfied with my overall experience and especially the rebate for my tires!!! Thanks
(Parts) - Posted 2 months ago
Good service well trend tech friendly atmosphere marry Xmas to all Dick Dyer& associates
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
5 ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Best Dealership In State. Personnel are very courteous, a big welcome & smiles. Outstanding service every time. Never a bad moment. We love them, we will never shop anywhere else. ✅❤️
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Awful, I can’t think of anything positive or unique that reflects on the negative experience I had while making my purchase. 1. Mrs. Barbers Bethea is your greatest asset. 2. What an advantage you enjoy being the only Mercedes-Benz (new car) dealership in town.
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
LOVE the customer service at Dick Dyer & Associates! Top Notch! None Better!
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
I always call Brice he is THE BEST he has never fail and trust me I came in for service enough in the past few months . KUDOS TO BRICE
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
I’ve owned several Mercedes Benz autos. These cars speak for them selves. What is superb is the service at Dick Dyer Mercedes Benz. The sales and service are in a class by its self. W. M.
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Awesome people and great service! Thanks!!!!!!!
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Everyone from the receptionist, sales teams, mechanics have been very helpful and willing to go beyond the norm to make sure you get help or questions answered
(Sales) - Posted 2 months ago
Dick Dyer provides excellent service and staff is always friendly!
(Service) - Posted 2 months ago
i just bought a new Toyota Land Cruiser, i dreaded going through the buying process after i bought a the GLE 300d from Dyer. It was a complete opposite experience they were so cool absolutely no pressure, when I said No they were fine. Buying from Dryer was a constant "upsale". I won't be buying a Mercedes or from Dyer again.
Great customer service!