Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Easy
"Very fast shipping. Good variety of products and reasonable prices. Excellent company"
"Excellent service and fast shipping! Shipment is always on time and SO convenient. Thanks Electric Tabacconist!!"
"These guys are amazing!!!!!! They helped me through a hard time,i was able to stock up with them thank you so much guys!!!!."
"I always love ordering from ET. The prices are great and the selection is wide. The shipping is fast. Never an issue. Thanks for helping keep the vape scene strong!"
"Was very happy with the products I bought and the speedness in which I got them. Also very satisfied with the overall sige navigation and ordering process."
"I ordered on a Friday and it was here on Monday! I will continue to order from you. Thank you!"
"Excellent service, first time ordering from ET and in was blown away by the quick delivery time, I received my order within 2 days with regular shipping. When ordering, I was impressed my the ease and variety of the website, finding no shortage of good product choices. Overall, I will be ordering from ET again, and would recommend to a friend"
"Got everything I ordered and it was delivered fast. Site was easy to navigate and variety was great"
"Excellent Service, Fast Response Time, Quick Deliveries, User Friendly Website, Would Recomend to a Friend."
"I love this vape so smooth and portable and small 3ml for juice very convenient"
"Great selection, amazing prices, fast delivery. This is the only place I get my salt nics. Love it!"
"Just decided to try electronics, to see if they help me give up real smokes. Looking around the internet for options, I tripped over Electric Tobacconist pretty quickly. Prices looked good and site looked professional, so I decided to try it. Glad I did. Order came quickly, as described, and in perfect condition. No problems whatsoever. I will be back for more"
"I am pleasantly surprised with my experiences with Electric Tobacconist. I was skeptical at first bc I googled my favorite salt nic and they came up. I usually go straight to the store but I’ve been so busy I haven’t had a chance so I gave it a try. The order was flawless, shipping time was quick and products were great. I have ordered again and will probably continue to order from them because it saves me time, shipping is free and I know their products are reliable. Thanks"
"Good smell good flavor. My favorite is the fuji apple. I probably won't be buying this one again its just a little to sweet smelling."
"This website has made it fast and safe to buy my vaping needs! After smoking for 32 years vaping has definitely helped me live healthier and longer! I've recommended Electric Tobacconist to everyone I know that want to quit smoking or have already quit!"
"This is the best site always have what I am looking for. Fast deliverys and great products."
"My products came more than a week ahead of schedule! Good, discreet packaging. Great checkout process despite the verification step. Website is easy to navigate and has great prices."
"Prices are hard to beat, communications was very excellent and shipping was as well. Will definitely come back."
"Great company to deal with fast shipping, all products received in new condition highly recommend"
"Absolutely, OUTSTANDING service and quality!!! THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!"
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 23,298 reviews