Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Best online vape supply shop, and I've used a few. You can rest assured you'll get your products timely and without issue. I've never had a problem in two years with them!
I found that the customer service is good even though it's all handled via email. I thought I had a mistake on my latest order but it was my own misunderstanding of my invoice, and they promptly provided the info I needed. All orders I have placed so far have arrived in a very timely manner. If you're in doubt about shopping with these guys, don't be. There's nothing shady at all in how Electric Tobbaconist does their business. I love their business name too. It's kinda catchy. I've called my vape "my 'lectric cigarette" ever since I quit combustible cigarettes & started using them LOL.
Electric Tobacconist was excellent with customer service when I was having issues with an order. They have quality products at great prices. I highly recommend this company.
It was a blessing to find Electric tobacconist USA!!! I searched and searched for reliable ejuice vendors and then I found electric tobacconist. They have amazing prices and I always get my order within just a couple of days. Their shipping rates are unbelievable and they even send tracking Info for simple first class mail packages. Although I haven't had much of an occasion to reach out to customer service support, they always ship within a few minutes of placing my order, but I'm positive that customer service is top priority for them, which makes me extremely happy. Thanks for all you do at electric tobacconist USA!!!
Excellent product and good service. I will keep on buying
They process orders very quickly and when my juice arrived I thought, "There's no way they're that quick," but I was wrong. Got my order 3 days after placing with free shipping (order over $20). Very good prices on juice compared to my local store. Will be ordering from them from now on.
Website is simple and easy to navigate and my packages arrive in a timely manner
Very fast delivery of product very affordable prices and a bunch of vape flavors to choose from
Products are well described, free shipping minimum requirement is awesome, and customer service is very efficient. I am very glad I came across this company.
Awesome company! Fast delivery and no delays. Always stocks the items I need! You won’t go wrong with this company!
Fast shipping and easy ordering process. Selection is good and tracking is provided.
Great customer service
I am so happy to have placed an order with Electric Tobacconist USA. The liquids are top quality and were delivered faster than I expected. I will continue to place orders and refer people.
Excellent and trustworthy company. Very fast shipping process after purchase. Will definitely shop here often.
The vape ban on pods forced me to shop online for my vaping needs. I'm happy I went with Electric Tobacconist USA, a reliable supplier that ships fast and ships free!
Are you seriously going to try to take my money without delivering my order??????? Resolved???? Where is my order?????? You will be on social media as the rip off artist with NO WAY TO CONTACT YOU!!!!!!
I haven’t received my merchandise and my issue is resolved! How is that possible? I can’t contact you and your help link is ridiculous!!!!! Where is my order???????
I love it. I don't have to wait long for my fluid to arrive. Its so easy to order. Its the only store I buy my fluid.
Always quick and reliable delivery!
Shipping was fast and it very easy to order products from the website. I also recieved emails about tracking information which was nice. Definitely will be purchasing from this company again!!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 27,448 reviews