Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"After my 1st experience with Electric Tobacconist, they were my go to company when I needed to place a 2nd recent order. Both times the customer service was prompt and helpful and easily resolved some questions I had about the devices. Also excellent on price, shipping etc. I'm happy I found E.T. and will be returning."
"Very easy website to find what you want. They keep track of your orders so it's very easy to re-order. Speed of delivery is amazing."
"Got here super fast and great flavor would buy again!"
"I recently made an online purchase and the website is so easy to use! I received my order within 2 days! I will continue to order from the website."
"Website was easy to use, easy to check out, and provided good shipping rates as well as time."
"Electric Tabacconist is my favorite place to buy vape products. The site makes it easy to find what I want, they always have my favorites in stock, checkout is easy, and my purchases always arrive surprisingly fast."
"Love your prices and brands! Super fast shipping too. My new go to place for my vaping needs! Thanks."
"So happy I found Electric Tobacconist. Excellent service, fast delivery, communication, prices and products."
"I have tried other places but I have found Electric Tobacconist to be the most reliable. They ship out the order within the time frame they say they will do. Prices are great and service is two thumbs up."
"Web site is easy to use... shipping is fast!"
"Had what I needed at the best price, AND free shipping under orders of 20 dollars. Win win for me. I will be back."
"Just put in my first order and it went great! The prices were unbeatable and my order shipped super quick and I received it right away. Cant beat this store!"
"Fast shipping. Fast response from customer. Fair prices. Huge selection."
"I have always been happy with Electric Tobacconist! Excellent customer service and fast shipping. They are my go to for my vape needs. They have great prices and have all the new devices!"
"Quick delivery! Promo code provided after signing up for newsletter for first time worked! The products were great and prices were better than other websites!"
"Excellent every time we order. Best prices out there as well."
"Quick delivery time and website was easy to navigate."
"Top notch service! Hesitant at first but now buy with confidence!"
"Terrific service and quick. And my order shipped free. Can't beat that. Thanks"
"Electric Tobacconist is a great site! My orders are always in stock and the prices are so much better than the stores in my area!!!! Plus free shipping... way to go ET!!!"
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 21,028 reviews