Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
A great 👍 company to deal with. The price is right and the service and shipping were easy and fast. I am a new customer and I am going to tell all my friends. TY
Best vape online store out there they are reliable fast shipping and the real deal they always have great prices and have what I need in stock I have never not had what I needed I recommend them to everyone thank you again for being the best vape online shop out there keep doing what your doing 😜
Thank you ET, love my flavors and the fast shipping. You are my go-to for my vape needs!!!❤
i purchased a vuse vape device and u charged 9.99 lpus shipping which was $13.00 -i went to am Moto Mart store and they had excat item for99 cents- ur charging way too much for this item and your price is way out of line- something marked up line 100% i am totally disgusted that you charge this much and i will never order anything else from you and you know it was wrong.
We're very sorry to hear you were dissatisfied with our price for the Vuse Alto. It sounds like the store you visited is running a common sale for the Vuse also which is selling the device for $0.99. We also run this sale from time to time and we encourage you to check back routinely for discounted prices. You're always welcome to reach out to our customer care team with any other questions or concerns that you may have.
Shipping is always fast. Customer service responds very quickly (usually within minutes) To any issue I have had. Always friendly and helpful. I recommend this site to everyone I know.
The ETUSA has the most competitive prices on the internet. They also have great deals and coupons and their order processing and shipping are lightning fast. I HIGHLY RECOMMEND this company's website.
Great prices and the customer service is wonderful. I wouldn't shop anywhere else.
I have continually ordered vise vibe products through this company and have been always satisfied with pricing, outstanding delivery, and first class customer service. I highly recommend this company for anyone wanting to purchase electric cigarette.
Fast delivery. Good products
I'm now a loyal customer because I've received excellent customer service, excellent products that were received on time, any questions or concerns were handled promptly & resolved to my satisfaction. I've been treated like a real person by representatives who were extremely helpful & treated me with kindness & courtesy.
I have been a very satisfied customer for approximately a year. The products are outstanding at all price points. Customer Service is outstanding. I had one little hiccup which was not the fault of ET. Nonetheless they had it resolved within an hour of my messaging them. Great communication. Even with wonky postal service, shipments are making it across country in 5-7 days. BRAVO!!!
Great site been ordering for 12 years the same oil never once had a problem!
Going to miss this company!
PHENOMENAL website! All items are genuine and priced very fairly compared to other websites. The shipping is lightning fast and is packaged securely. I'm so glad I took the leap and ordered from them, I'm hooked now!
ordered on Aug 30(Sunday) got it Sep2
cant get any better than that Thank you
The most comical process of attempting to prove to this company that I am 21. My passport, my license, and the last four digits of my SSN are all apparently fraudulent and lying to Electronic Tobacco. Extremely frustrating that I have given out my personal information for absolutely nothing! I hope others are more successful than me :-)
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We take age verification very seriously. Our verification system is regularly cleared to ensure your personal privacy.
I just received my order days earlier than promised. Started vaping a new flavor right away (vapetasia killer kustard) and I am extremely pleased with quality and spped.of delivery. Will definitely buy from here again and recommend.
Very secure payment. THIS IS NOT A SCAM!!! Very fast shipping even the standard shipping is fast. The price is amazing. My items worked and were brand new. Even had the plastic on them!! (Smok mico) But they do have to verify your social security number for obvious reasons
Great delivery in spite of government interferences and present Covid 19 difficulties. Thanks.
I've spent hundreds of dollars with this company and today I received some salt juice that was it exactly up to standards so I emailed. This is exactly why I love them because only within a couple hours I already have to new bottles on the way free of charge. The best customer service I've ever dealt with in I'm a contractor I own 2 companies my suppliers don't even give me this much respect. By far the best company I've ever had to deal with.
I’ve been using this company for at least a year. I’m impressed with their selection and prices. I’ve had one experience in 12 or so orders where I received an incorrect liquid. I did contact them, and they immediately credited my account! I didn’t even have to ship it back! Excellent customer service.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,366 reviews