Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
The ecigg product has very reasonable price. It is actually cheaper than the products I get from the stores. The shipment comes very fast. I definitely would recommend this store.
I am very happy with them. I have placed several orders and I am always happy. Very fast shipping!
Love the products and fast shipping I only buy my vape juice from them
Wide product line and great customer service. Received order quickly. Would highly recommend as the best I’ve found.
Everything works as it should good prices and easy website to use
My first time using this site and company. To say I’m extremely satisfied isn’t enough. They went above every expectation I could have when buying online. Their website was easy to use, checkout was quick and easy to navigate and the selection and prices are unmatched in an industry that is already highly competitive. My product arrived faster than expected and they kept me updated throughout the whole process. I am so happy with my purchase and this company and they have definitely gained a repeat customer. I will never order from another company again. The selection and prices and the ease of use and super fast shipping have made me a fan and I will be recommending them to anyone that is looking for products of this type. Thanks and I look forward to a long relationship as a customer with your company for years to come.
first time order was very good.good prices and shipping was in a timely matter.very good selection of products to choose from and no shipping costs.i will continue to buy from electric tobacconist usa.
Great company. I ordered on a friday morning and was delivered Saturday... crazy right. All products top notch and you can use paypal to pay... good benefit for vape shop
I am impressed with the variety of choices I have. The delivery was fast. The promos are awesome. I am definitely recommending the site to friends.
I am so happy with there products, they have a great selection to pick from and all at a resonable price, they are just fantastic with there orders, they are so fast in getting your order deliver to you. I admired this company and will continue to order from them always.
The best prices I have found anywhere for my vaping needs. Pods, coils juice, they have a HUGE selection and did I mention GREAT prices?
Great wedsite! Big variety of premium juices! Fast shipping!
This site and product is the best. Great prices and excellent products plus fast shipping and attention to detail. I’m so glad I found them. They are my go to for all my needs and I know I am getting exactly what I ordered. It’s important to know that your order is safe to consume and that the company you buy from is legitimate. I’m saying buy with confidence you won’t be sorry. They give amazing specials too.
Delighted to find a site that sells mr salte menthol ice and the pods for my renova. Site easy to navigate, products as expected and shipping and arrival date as promised. Could not be more pleased.
I order once every couple of weeks. I get what I ordered within 2-3 days with standard shipping. I have never received the wrong product or leaking product. This is the best price point and incentive juice store I have found. 7 years later, cheers
I have ordered from this website twice now and I must say they do have a very good selection of many different items! My personal favourite part is I can find my juice at a high nic that is hard for me to find else where. The shipping is a little slow though. Over all very good service.
I used Electric Tobacconist after carefully reviewing online vape stores. Electric Tobacconist is the most talked about site on reddits vaping subreddit, and I've recommended all my friends to take care of their vape needs through them. Shipping was fast, website was extremely easy to use, and very good deals and prices!
Great service and selection of products!!! Will definitely order again!!! Shipping was FAST!!
What a selection! Great prices! Super fast delivery! My new favorite place to shop for my vape needs! Thank you Electric Tobacconist!
I have, over the years, used a variety of online vape shops, but the Electric Tobacconist is the best! From the wide variety of products, at great prices, to the fast, free shipping (at only $20!) this is, hands down, the best store!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 25,032 reviews