Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Great company to work with, very easy to use website and everything always ships at it should!
A few months ago I started using this site. The price for the vuse solo cartridges I wanted was better than what I was finding elsewhere. Now I see that they have gone up to $12.99! I can get these for $11.99 in a lot of places. I thought this company was in business to save us(buyers) some cash. I guess not. Not using this outlet anymore.
We are very sorry for the trouble caused by our Vuse price increase. We spent quite a while reviewing our Vuse prices to ensure we can continue to offer savings with our multibuy sales and free shipping options. We determined that the current price was optimal for us to continue offering these services, however, we are constantly reviewing our pricing to ensure it is fair so we truly appreciate your feedback.
Great selection, fast delivery
Love the products. Always has a great variety in stock, not like other places that are always out. Always reasonably priced with fast shipping. You def got me as a customer!
Fast shipping, great communications and good pricing. I have been with Tobacconist for 2 years now. I've tried a number of different companies, most seem to be out of China. This company is in the U.S. and is very dependable. That is why I stick with them.
Great response time!
I have had excellent service from Electric Tobacconist. I have ordered from them for a few years. I order online and get my package within a few days. They are a great company!
You sent me the wrong order. I nordered 50mg, not 30 mg. Cubano ejuice. I have sent you 4 emails and no response from you. I want to return the unopened product and recieve a credit for this order that you sent me. How do I do this? Please respond!!!!! I am a good customer, but will no longer use your services if I don't get results on issuing this credit.
We're very sorry to hear there was a problem with this order! It does not look like we've received any emails from you so we've gone ahead and reached out to the email address associated with your account so we can get this rectified for you. We look forward to hearing back from you!
Excellent.
I reached out to customer service because of my own confusion, nothing caused by them and they got back with me right away, multiple times.
Juice is PERFECT. Extremely fast shipping. Items packaged great. Great prices on items and shipping.
Very, very happy that I found this company. Mentioned to others.
Good prices, fast shipping and great customer service. Would
Highly recommend.
It was great shipping was fast this is my second time I buy y recommend
It took 3 weeks to get a 2 day delivery and no one cared and stuff was missing
We're very sorry to hear it took this long for your package to arrive! I've reviewed your previous correspondence with our customer care team and I was unable to locate any tickets regarding this order's delays. USPS is experiencing severe delays at this time so we are asking for a little extra patience while they work to catch up, however, you're always welcome to reach out to us with any concerns that you may have about your order.
Always satisfied with you, order came complete and on time, as usual
Customer Service, so so. Shipping takes too long. Price point higher than others.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Unfortunately, our couriers are experiencing some slight delays due to the recent influx of inclement weather; however, we can confirm that all of our orders are still leaving the same day if placed before 2PM MST. We try to compare prices with other online retailers in order to be as competitive in the market as possible.
As Usual, the service was excellent. Easy order and extremely fast service.
Like this product
Reliable company that ships quick and gets every order correct. Highly Recommended!
Unfortunately, the cost you are charging is significantly higher than I can buy the LOGIC power cartridges at my local 7-11. So I may not be buying from you.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We try to make our prices as competitive as possible with other online retailers - our free Frist Class Shipping for orders over $30 and free Priority Shipping for orders over $80 are great deals as well!
I ordered 2 packages and items were defective and I returned them, still waiting for my refund. Very disappointed in the quality if items that cracked, leaked and I waisted so much ch of my juice that went to waist. Please provide me with an update on my refund. Thanks
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are awaiting your return to arrive at our facility in order to provide a refund to your original payment method - we will be sending you a confirmation email once this process has been completed!
great service really like this company
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 33,561 reviews