Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
Great product! The website is so easy to use and search, making purchases a breeze. Secure payments. My order always arrives sooner than I thought it would. This is the only place to get Totally Wicked products.
Threw all my purchases all of them came within 2-3 days everything came perfect, sealed, I got what I ordered so I give electric Tobacconist 5 star
Good prices and quick shipping.
Super quick shipping, great product selection
Super fast shiping, great selection!!! So happy with my purchase!
Really enjoyed your brand and the quick service. I plan to use your service more frequently
Superb service and quick shipping
Great service! My order was shipped in less than 2 hours after checking out! I got the product quickly and it is 100% authentic and exactly what I ordered.
Electric Tobacconist USA always ships super fast and I love their prices! Amazing selection of juices! I'm very happy with these guys!
I love Electric Tobacconist!!! Ordered second time from these guys and very satisfied with quality and delivery time! great flavors and variety of brands, will definitely order a lot more!
Great selection of nic salts and accessories. Competitive prices and fast delivery. Highly recommend.
This website is super user friendly, notifys you on the progress of your order and the delivery is extremely fast. Overall, I order my nicotine-related products from this website only as it is my favorite online smokeshop 10/10 would recommend!!
Best online store I’ve ever used! Delivery is very fast and I’m able to track it without extra cost! Prices are very good and the selection of products is the best I’ve found anywhere!! Hands down the best experience I’ve used!! 100% recommend!!
Fast Service! Best Place To Shop!
I've tried several different websites but out of all of them electric tobacconist had the best and cheapest shipping, with fast shipping and excellent costumer review it had my delivery out and in my mail in 2-3 days sometimes within 5 days which is the best someone can ask for, for only 2$
Can’t say enough good things about Electric Tobacconist’s service!! I’m always able to find whatever I need easily on their website and at a better price!! Delivery has always been fast and packaged very well! I will continue to do all my business with them!!
This is by far my favorite place to buy all of my vaping essentials! Electric Tobacconist has a wide range of products so there is something for everyone. The shipping is super fast and my package almost always arrives before expected. I also LOVE how affordable ET is. It is so much cheaper than any local vape shop and there are frequent sales. What’s not to love??
Excellent service. Easy to navigate website. Fantastic customer service. Quick and quality shipping. I would definitely recommend shopping here.
great products. fast shipping.
Fast shipping and reliable!! All products come as advertised! Best prices around. Forever a loyal customer
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,231 reviews