Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy

Under an hour
customer service
"This website is the best when buying vapes. There are so many and a lot of flavors of juice. The shipping was wicked fast and the website was really easy to use."
"Excellent service and fast delivery"
"Quick delivery, easy to find , over all great will continue to use"
"Great prices, great customer service! All around good shopping experience."
"Great product! Fast delivery! Great deals and prices! Pod company to buy from!"
"Everything was great. Super fast shipping"
"Always quick shipping and delivery. Always got the best prices. I wouldn’t go anywhere else for my vaping needs."
"Ordered some strawberry vapo disposable vapes from here a few times.. very fast shipping great quality products very pleased."
"The best site I have found to this day. Delivery of my product was the fastest yet. The selection they offer hands down top of the line within range of any budget. Very easy site to navigate, categorized very well prices are best I have seen so far. Overall I would definitely recommend to anyone looking for great e-liquids and accessories."
"Fast shipping, great communication and a great selection. And above all, the prices are lower than everyone else!"
"The web site was very easy to navigate also it was very easy to create a login. the delivery time was much faster than I expected and the product was exactly as promised and advertised. I highly recommend this product and website service."
"Second time ordering from Electric Tobacconist. Both times the products met or exceeded my expectations. I received my most recent order in 2 days, which is amazing considering they shipped it for free. Would highly recommend others to order as well."
"Excellent service and timely delivery"
"So far this is the best vape store I have found. I loved it. I hope this store will get new mods and tanks and oils so I can buy alot more things 🤗🤗🤗 and the delivery was fast and the package was done very well. I was impressed with the salt nic that I ordered. And the prices and perfect"
"I was very pleased with my first order! Minimal wait time for delivery, and the prices are excellent! I will definitely order from them again, and would highly recommend."
"I recently purchased the Njoy Methol and truly got the best price from Electric Tobacconist USA. I received my order very quickly and was pleased with their service."
"Super awesome flavor with a very especial customer service that provides the fastest shipping that no other company can do. Im a happy customer and thankfull for their service."
"Happy with every purchase"
"Thank you for my order and hope to order more on the near future!"
"Awesome service. They had exactly what I was looking for, cheaper than everyone else. You got a friend in me. Thank you Electric Tobacconist USA."
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 21,028 reviews