Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
I've always done to a vape shop until covid hit...not going to lie I had a slight panic attack at not being able to get my 'fix'
Thank goodness for ET. They handled the early days of the pandemic beautifully. Instead of allowing their site to crash they would have you wait in a virtual line to get into the site. It told you how many people were ahead of you and your approx wait time which was never bad. I would take this over the frustration of navigating a crashing site any day.
Now as awful as I feel about not buying local any longer, especially knowing the struggle I'm sure these shops are having, I just can't go back. Not even because the prices, which are significantly better on this site than any store I've been in...but the selection. I only vape mentholy salts. I was lucky to have 10 total options as the store. On this site I have about 100. Being able to read reviews on them is also a big plus. Also, my shop constantly was out of pods for the device they sold me. Maybe they had a supplier issue but honestly they could have just ordered from this site and with what they charged me still made a profit (trying to justify not buying local to myself here)
Delivery is always super quick, well under a week to Pennsylvania.
Would recommend to anyone
I placed an order on August 12th and today is the August 27th still don’t have my products. Tried the help desk to find out something but it won’t let me submit it. Very frustrated!!!
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that your order has yet to arrive and that you are experiencing difficulties using our Help Desk feature. You can always contact us at hello@electrictobacconist.com and we can answer all questions pertaining to your order there.
Great customer service when I had placed the incorrect item and paid for already... requested to cancel through the help desk, got a quick refund to my paypal, since it's still haven't been shipped... Then place the New order all right away & it was shipped out the same day... Plus through the standard shipping, I got my two Heisenberg menthol in less than a week...& I'm a very happy customer!!! 😁
Though USPS has made deliveries at least several days longer, ET it's still great on service. I won't do my vape equip be our pills they anyone else. They hv honored the warranty on my SMOK NOVO 2 kit in the past. I hope they do now. They fail but compared to what we paid 10 yrs ago for "pens", this is a much better source of all vape needs. Thanks ET
Fast shipping and great selection of products. I love how detailed their site is on every salt nic and vape juice. The site is so easy to use and like I said very informative with all the info right there sobur not constantly clicking around while browsing for the perfect flavor. One totally happy customer here!
Lightning fast shipping. Order always spot on. I LOVE the prices! I'll never order from anywhere but here.
no respond after a week of informing you that I have not receive my order 2 orders. nothin wrong with my address I get packages delivered from every where.where is my package
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. Once we have any orders that have been returned to us we send an email to the recipient inquiring how they want us to proceed. We understand that this is a frustrating situation and we appreciate you working with us!
Great company. Product arrived before I could take another toke. Highly recomend
Go through a filter and just search for 1 star reviews and there's tons of them that are red flags that they are definitely not a good place to spend your money
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are committed to providing the best service to all of our customers and to getting all orders out as fast as possible. If you ever have any questions or concerns regarding your products please reach out to our support team and they are happy to help!
Customer service is terrible they argue with you about spending your money with them and they took zero extra steps to help me. I am in Customer service and I'm a business owner and I would never let my employees call anybody who spends their hard earned money with us a liar nor would I let them be disrespectful to anybody regardless of the situation. Thumbs down absolutely πŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. We are very sorry that you have had this experience - we can assure you that all promotions are stated on our website in full and that all of our representatives are committed to upholding our honest business practices.
Extremely fast shipping of quality products. Thank you ET!!
Bought 4 faulty products. Bad business.
Whenever we see that our customers have received faulty items we always work to make the situation right by issuing a return label to investigate the situation further.
By far the best grape vape out there!
Been doing business with Electric Tobacconist a few times. So far I am quite impressed, fair prices very fast shipping (if you choose Priority). I'll be honest the first time I placed an order I was quite skeptical I also wasn't too keen about paying the shipping costs although I went forth with the purchase as I really wanted a Suorin Drop clear cartridge. In roughly 48 hrs give or take I had my order in my hand which blew me away pretty much got me hooked on doing business with them now it's my go-to although I tried the cheaper shipping option to which I was very displeased with so I now only use priority shipping. Wish the shipping prices weren't as a high I guess would be my only issue.
Very reliable shipping and always gets order right. All products are genuine too.
10-business days to ship my order. I still haven’t gotten it. No attempt to make it right when contacted. Canned generic reply. Steer clear.
We can guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm MST go out the same day. We are seeing that USPS is currently experiencing delays with all of the influx of mail/ballots that are going through recently.
Lightning fast shipping, large selection of products, and the only online vape shop with PayPal for a payment option! Finally found the perfect vape shop!!
first time customer
Requiring a signature, even if you’re not purchasing any juice? Really inconvenient, but I guess I get it.

But now I find out the store credit I got (for getting a defective product) actually EXPIRES?! What kind of place has store credit that expires?

I’ve moved on to a store that is much faster, just as inexpensive, has a website that works better, and has better shipping policies.
We at Electric Tobacconist follow all state and federal laws. It is a state mandate in Texas that all packages that are coming from a nicotine provider be signature required. All store credit does expire in 6 months without use; however, if you contact us we would be more than happy to find a solution that works.
I always order my ejuice from Electric Tobacconist! Great customer service, my order is always shipped promptly. If for some reason I do have a issue they resolve it no questions asked.
Once I found this company on the internet I have only ordered from them. The flavors of my ejuice are excellent!!
Thank you Electric Tobacconist for your prompt service from one satisfied customer!!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,366 reviews