Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Electric Tobacconist USA

About Electric Tobacconist USA: Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

refunds process
Difficult
returns process
Easy
"I placed an order on Saturday. They actually shipped it on Saturday. I received my package on Columbus Day. I didn't even think USPS delivered on Holidays. Electric Tobacconist is the only place I will shop for my vaping needs. No other company compares to their prices and speed of service. I had a problem and it was fixed in less than 24 hours. This is a company that works to be worthy of its customer's business. And that's the kind of business that deserves my money. Oh yeah and love that they always send you a coupon code about 2 weeks after last shipment. Thanks ET for such amazing service!!"
"Service great product really glad I found them"
"I love Electric Tobacconist! The website (which is full of products for everyone) is so easy to use! My order always gets to me earlier than expected and is always complete. I have suggested this website to many friends and they continue to order as well. Something for everyone! GREAT JOB!!!"
"Order parts/juices regularly from this site. Everything comes as advertised on the day it says it does. Never had an issue with shipping despite being 2000 miles away, and even had a delivery a day early. Highly recommend!"
"Excellent product, fast shipping. A very good experience shopping."
"I received Exactly what I was expecting, at a lower than average price."
"I found Electric Tobacconist through a vigorous search for a vape supply store that accepted paypal. I placed my order, and to my surprise had my order delivered two days later. I have finally found my vape store, and will recommend this store to everyone I know that vapes. Absolutely the best prices, but even better is the super fast shipping. And finally, an online vape store that accepts paypal! Go here and place your order, you won’t be disappointed!"
"Great price compared to buying in the store local. Arrived on time."
"Great selection of products at competitive pricing. Ease of usage of site and the delivery was ridiculously fast. Thank you. It was the first time I used your site and I will be back."
"The ordering process was simple and easy to complete. Product descriptions were very accurate and helpful. Shipping was fast my order arrived in just a few days. I was very pleased and look forward to my next order."
"Fast shipping/delivery. And the Novo 2 pods are cheaper than anywhere around. I will be buying ally podq from here now"
"Very good, and fast, services. They always have many products for me to try."
"I love your company! Website is super easy to use and they have everything I need. I love the tracking feature and have always received my items in just a couple days. Servive is fantastic. I will continue to use you in the future and recommend you to friends."
"Prices are fantastic, tons of products, shipping fast, easy browsing, awesome website."
"Love shopping with electric tobacconist. They’ve got a great selection, great shipping speed, and great customer service. Always convenient for all my vaping needs"
"Very good."
"Delivery was great and I love it"
"Never even recieved one of the products I ordered and the rest are garbage"
Hi Michelle,

We are very sorry to hear one of the products you ordered was missing from your package. We have reached out to your email address. We look forward to hearing back from you so we can solve this issue immediately.

Best regards,
Customer Care
Electric Tobacconist
"I was very impressed with Electric Tobacconist USA. They have a wide variety of items and the quality is very good. I was also impressed with the super fast delivery."
"Fast, courteous, service, arrives when and even before date told."
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 23,298 reviews