Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Way better than Element Vape
My order was correct and arrived on time, this was my 3rd or 4th purchase and i have never been disappointed with the product. Great service!
Always order from ET, great company
Every time I make an order everything is alright. The one time I have a problem, I let them fix it they get it fix within the same hour. They have some much to choose from. I order twice a week sometimes. And orders are always shipped in record time. Love this company.
They're very back and forth on what they tell you they might tell you one thing then take it back not very trustworthy or honest. My original device won't charge properly so they gave me a credit to order a another but they took it back because I said that it charged properly "1 TIME" after I just ordered my replacement that they gave me credit to do. CRAZY
Excellent quick delivery, with a wide variety of products and great prices. I will continue to keep shopping at Electric Tobacconist!!!!
Fastest shipping I have experienced and my order was completely fulfilled. You just can't beat the reliability and speed of the company. The icing on the cake was the free shipping. 10/10, will order again.
fast and reliable
I shopped around for tons of online stores before going with this one and I'm glad I did. The delivery was so fast and the item was shipped on the same day surprisingly (I ordered in the morning). It was very well packaged and I got everything earlier than I expected. 10/10 would shop again
This is the best vape on line store..so easy to order and shipping is always on time .Thanks ET for making my vape experience a great one. in advance Mary Flores
I messed up on my order i looked up on the website how to fix it contacted them and they responded and fixed the issue so fast! Earned them a forever consumer thanks again look forward to more great products!
Great prices and exceptional customer service!
The best Vape supplier website I have found! This website has great prices on pods and battery systems. As well as a great selection on all the vape juices! Very fast shipping! I live in Kentucky and they shipped from Colorado. I received my purchase in 2 days and I placed my order at 10 PM, within 15 minutes I received a confirmation that my order had been processed and packaged and was already stickered and ready for UPS pick up! I’ll never order from another site or instore again! Electric Tobacconist USA is most def my go too for vape supplies!
Great quality, even better prices!
It is refreshing to find "good people", this is whst they are, they go the extra mile
Super fast response, resolution.
I’ve been vaping ~7 years and ordering online for about 5. I was very happy to find ET. They have everything that I could want at very reasonable prices. I order monthly for budgeting reasons and I’m most happy (and impressed) that when I order, it is promptly shipped. Living in New York I usually receive within 3 days with regular shipping. The order come extremely well packaged and always correct. There are a million places online to order but none that I have found better than ET. You won’t be disappointed with your purchase from them.
Excellent customer service and awesome prices!!
Received MUCH earlier than expected, prices were the best I've found, LOVE this site for all my vaping needs!
Absolutely the best prices around on all my vaping needs! Fast shipping, and extremely awesome customer service! Keep up the great job! ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Š
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.89 based on 27,448 reviews