Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
First time I buy from ur store... Loved it. Prices are good and service and delivery were even awesome.... Def buying soon....
The Electric Tobacconist website is so easy to maneuver which is very important. Plus the amount of different nicotine juices available is unmatched. Oh, and the most important thing. The speed at which my orders have been arriving is so much faster than the expected delivery time. Overall this site is easy to use and worth it.
Fast shipping, good prices, and a great selection!
While the online site is easy to navigate. Electronic Tobacconist makes orders so easy to track with ArriveApp. Your products come cautiously packed. So easy so simple
Amazingly very fast shipping, great customer service and top quality legit products. They will help me with any questions and concerns right away. Im glad i did business here and it wont be my last, from now on this is where i’ll be getting all my vape needs! You just earned a big spender customer! :)
P.S.. im not paid to write this review this is actually a real review about this website, so if you’re hesitant about buying from here I suggest you pull your credit card and finish your transaction lol
When I order from ET I always receive my products in perfect condition and much quicker than anywhere else. Thanks!!!
Website is easy to navigate and find what you need huge selection of gear and juice I am very happy to have found this place
I'm very pleased with my recent purchase. The price of my particular item was much cheaper than anywhere else I've looked, and the shipping rate was very fair. I received my order in a fairly decent time frame and in good shape. I highly recommend your site, and have. I will definitely be ordering again.
I've ordered several times and overall the price and selection/availability is what keeps me coming back. Also, customer service is excellent, they helped me with my return and sent me out a new product. This company is definitely a one stop shop!
Have tried several sources for LEAP pods. Electic Tobacconist, although priced the same as others, ships product much faster.
Excellent service, received very quickly.
Exactly what I ordered!
Thank you!!
I have been ordering from Electric Tobacconist for several months now and have had great experiences every time! I tell everyone I know that vapes about this site and how fast delivery is (usually 4 days after placing order). The large selection of juices and great prices can't be beat anywhere. I really like that you can track your order and get emails when your order has left the facility and when its been delivered to your mailbox.
Great prices, fast delivery and processing your order.
Great customer service! Everything I have ordered from here is quality. I don’t even buy from my local shops anymore, the prices online at Electric Tobacconist USA are just too good!
This was my first purchase from Electric Tobacconist USA and boy was I impressed! Not only was the website super easy to navigate but they had one of the biggest varieties of products. Checkout went very smooth and secure. My product arrived well packaged and quick! I won't be wasting time with other companies again. One stop shopping :)
I come to Electric Tobacconist for all my vape needs. Their delivery time is super fast, website navigation is a breeze and they have everything I need. A++ service 😁
I’ve been ordering from this company for over a year now, and every purchase is worth it. Fast delivery, accessible format, and loads of products that some sites don’t have. I will definitely continue to purchase my vape needs from this company.
Ordered pods and spare batteries for Suorin Edge. Paid half the local shop prices and got free shipping.
That’s a win-win
Service is fast, accurate and reliable. I will not shop anywhere else online for vape products!
Very fast service