Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Quick service, good prices. One of the few I’ve found to have lower level of nicotine levels.
Awesome selection of products. Super fast delivery
Electric Tobacconist is an excellent company with a wide range of products at amazing prices. My purchases have always arrived in a timely manner and were well packaged. I recommend them to all my friends and family, and sometimes even strangers.
Easy to use website. Lots of items to select from. Shipped out quickly
They alway have what I need and ship quickly.
I got the correct items that I ordered at a decent price Within a normal time frame. I will be returning for more goodies.
I ordered my two bottles of vape juice from Electric Tobacconist on a Sat eve. It was a quick and easy process to check out. ET kept me updated as to my orders estimated time of arrival (almost immediately after ordering) and pretty much held my hand through the process. The best part was that my order arrived that following Wednesday morning. They said that it could take up to "5" days but got it to me in 2 1/2 business days. Wow! Will definitely from them again and again.
glad i found this one has everything i need and gets it to me fast. will be back for more.
Faster and awesome customer service
I love Electric Tobacconist! I know I can trust them for the best prices, quality products, and fast delivery! This is the only place I shop for everything vape! Thank you!!
Everything I need at a good price and the shipping is super fast.
Great selection and truly fast standard shipping!
Have never had any problems with Electric Tobacconist USA. They even refunded me promptly when they didn't have something in stock that I ordered. No complaints and that makes me very happy!
I am so very pleased with my purchase!! Have ordered a few times and am never disappointed, they have very speedy response and shipping speed is incredible. Highly recommend to anyone especially if things are hard to find in your area. As a former cigarette smoker I really rely on the products here. Thank you so much!!
It is so difficult to stay off cigarettes if I can’t get my vape filters! Fortunately for me Electric Tobacconist stays well stocked. Other vape sites are nightmares to order on and it takes forever for product to arrive. ET’s website is user friendly and has product to you straightaway.
Just received my first order, and I’m very happy I found ET! Fast delivery, excellent selection and prices, who could ask for more! This will be my “go to” for all my vaping needs! Thanks, ET!
I couldn't recommend Electric Tobacconist USA more highly. Reasonable prices, fast shipping, quality products. I've stopped using other vendors entirely!
I found products here I couldn’t find elsewhere. They’re website was easy to use. They were communicative about my order and I received it timely.
Huge selection. Anything I have thought to buy has been available here and items are always delivered within a few days free shipping.
They have everything you would ever need without leaving your house very fast free delivery always can get ahold of them if you need to which I think is important products have good garrentees top quality products on everything they take pride in their company and come from USA I will go no where else
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 26,294 reviews