Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 19th January 2020
Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
Before my last order I would have rated this company as excellent but my last order said it was shipped although it wasn't for a almost a week with no updates. Next I went to order more product and was placed in a que which is fine i get it but 2 separate times i wait 35 plus minutes to get access and Both times when I was 1 out of 1000+ it would restart my spot, because of this I have stopped using your company for now
Hello, anybody home? Tje countdown time keeps resetting back to the end of the cue. I have been waiting 5 hours 45 minutes now and cannot get in to finish an order I started when you cut me off over a week ago
I made an order a week ago, I received a tracking link but it has been sitting in the same spot saying package acceptance pending on USPS. On the link they provided it’s saying shipped June 4 2020. I’ve sent two emails and have gotten no reply. I understand that they are busy, but I have not been contacted.
Hi,
Since there is no information on this review, we're unable to track your package, but we have gotten through our delay, so we can confirm that your package is on the way.

We're again sorry for the delay. We are again back to the standard of excellence we expect from ourselves, and we hope you'll come back to experience it again.

ET Customer Care
first time i have bought from this place, been over a week, tracking info has not updated still in the waiting to accept. first impressions are important, and they have failed to impress me, will not be a return customer. if nothing changes by monday will open paypal case.
We are very sorry for the delay in your order reaching you. We were experiencing delays at that time due to the precautions we have taken for COVID-19. We have since rectified these setbacks and are no longer facing any shipment delays.
I placed an order April 5th and it is still sitting at their warehouse, yet to be sent to USPS for shipping. I’m beyond irritated as I paid extra for priority shipping. I’m hoping to get it at least by sometime next week. This is getting ridiculous.
Hi Riley,
We're so sorry you experienced this delay. We were swamped with orders unexpectedly due to issues with Covid-19, and we were unable to keep up.

We are up to date now, and back to shipping in our regular same-day (if you order before 4) timeframe.

We very much appreciate you as a customer, and appreciate the frustration this caused. We do hope you'll allow us to show you the experience we have been delivering and are again!

When will I receive my package I ordered on April 4
Hi,
We're sorry you have experienced this delay! As you will have seen across our site, due to covid-19 issues we had delays in our shipping. That delay is now over, and we can confirm your package is on the way!

To track your package please refer to the email that contains your tracking number. (We can't pass them here since this is a public forum.)

ET Customer Care
I placed an order last week , shipping status is still yet to be accepted! Come on !!
Hi Cody,

ET Customer Care
I’ve used Electric Tobacconist for over nine months and their service has always been excellent until now….I placed an order last Friday, April 3 and now it’s Friday, April 10 with no order received. Tracking reveals the post office in Boulder has not received the package. What’s more, the order updates have stopped coming. I suspect I’ll never receive my order and be out the money. The good news is I placed an order with one of their competitors on Wednesday, April 5 and that order arrived today, two days later.

ET Customer Care
I ordered April 5th and it's still sitting in their warehouse 5 days later.
Awesome.
Hi TK,
As you will have seen on our website, we are experiencing delays past our normal same-day shipping policy you're used to due to the environment caused by the Covid-19 issue. However, we have stopped taking new orders in order to get up to date with current ones, meaning your order will go out tomorrow.

We apologize for your experience. We work hard to deliver same day shipping and the best experience on the web, and we're working hard to get back to that.

Thank you for your extra patience during this time.

Thanks, Electric Tobacconist
I got my delivery in 4 days that was so fast and you have amazing stuff on the website.
So I ordered a day before they put up the banner and everything on their website. I was't even informed about the sudden shipping delays until I would check on my account to see that my order hadn't even moved from Boulder,CO for the past 5-7 days but on my account it would say that my order was dispatched and my items were currently on "acceptance pending", I had even received a tracking number the same day I had ordered. I contacted Electric Tobacconist about my order wondering where it had been and if I'd still be receiving my order during the time slot they had given me when I had ordered (March 31st) which was April 3-6. Just to find out that my ordered STILL hadn't even left the warehouse facilities in the past 5-7 days after I had ordered. My usps tracking number worked which is really weird and sus if my order still hadn't been "shipped out" they told me that it was an "error" in their system or something along those lines. They even said they shipped out daily so I don't understand how an order from a WEEK ago still hasn't been shipped out. It's already been a week and my patience in running thin. I even paid extra for priority but after contacting them about my situation they refunded my shipping price and said that I'd still be receiving my item via priority, which is the only reason I hadn't given them a one star. I don't know if I'll be ordering again anytime soon with them after this terrible experience.
Hi!

We're very sorry you experienced this delay and confusion. As you can imagine, the covid issue surprised us, and while we've tried to keep everyone as up to date as possible, we know it's frustrating when your expectations are for our regular same-day shipping and you don't see that.

We are working tirelessly to make a seamless experience for every customer, and we expect to be back to our normal standards by next week.

In the meantime, I'm happy to report your package is in transit with USPS.

Thank you for being a customer, and for your extra patience during this changing time.

ET Customer Care
Been doing business with these guys for 9 plus months and after over 100 orders I've never had anything but prompt and impeccable service. And the prices? Don't get me started. lol
I used to purchase my vaping products and juices in local vape shops but began noticing that it was becoming expensive. Normally, I’d pay $20 for a bottle of vape juice. A friend then recommended me to begin ordering online and at first I was iffy about it due to the fact that I like to buy my products then and there. Then I ended up taking a shot at it and I will never shop for vape products anywhere other than Electric Tobacconist USA. I loved my experience shopping there so much, that I’ve convinced a few of my friends to begin purchasing products there. The price I paid for a new bottle of juice and new pods for my vape, is the price I would have paid in a store for one bottle of juice. I was stoked! And, I got free shipping after spending over $20. Who wouldn’t want that? I received my products faster than expected as well! So my overall review on this shop is I definitely recommend shopping here. I’ve had absolutely no bad experiences and I am one happy customer!
I used to buy from several websites until I found Electric Tobacconist. ET is the only website I shop now. Great prices, fast shipping and good variety of products.
Electric tobacconist has Become my go to Vape shop PERIOD! smooth , Quick and Easy !!!!
quick shipping, unbeatable prices, and orders are always securely and safely packaged!
I love this place, excellent service from start to finish, I have continually recommended them as well, now my friends and coworkers are reaping the same and telling me how happy they are that they found this super easy, decent prices, stellar service and shipping, also really easy to use site and lots of products to look through. Highly Recommend A++++
Hey Dee! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our services and we thank you for spreading the word about us! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you and have a wonderful day!!

Sam
Customer Care
Electric Tobacconist
I spend an average of $200.00 a month buying my cartridges from this vendor, Electric Tobacconist...Each order is over $50.00. I received an order last week, only to find not one cartridge worked!!! Had to think about writing this review, all past orders were satisfactory...Will not order bulk order again...way to much to spend at a clip to find the cartridges are defective...The prices and service are good. I realize your only the vendor, not the manufacturer...but, to purchase multiple pks of 2 to find not one cartridge works might justify you looking into your vendor !!!!
We were glad to get this rectified and the new cartridges sent out to you. Thank you for continuing to be a loyal Electric Tobacconist customer.
The Electric Tobacconist is the online store I've been waiting for! I no longer have to go to the corner store or vape shop to get my essentials while worrying that I'm overpaying. On the easy to navigate website they have everything in stock that I could possibly want, not just juice but an extensive pod collection for various devices and the devices them selves for a much better rate then I have been able to find anywhere else. Their customer service was extremely pleasant to speak with and answered any questions I had about ordering promptly. Once I placed my order it was shipped the same day and in my mailbox within 3 days. Overall an EXCELLENT not to mention convenient purchasing experience. Like all online shoppers, I had my doubts at first before ordering, but not anymore! I will definitely keep getting my supplies from here. 10/10. Highly Recommend.
I could always count on ET but since they started limiting the amounts that I can order, I can’t get what I want! ET is the one and only source for CUE products, they’ve got you bye the balls.
Hello,

We are very sorry that your orders have been limited by our product limits. These limits are put in place to ensure we are selling directly to the end-user but we do realize that this has negatively affected your experience. If you would like any further assistance with this matter please feel free to reach out to us by submitting a ticket at https://help.electrictobacconist.com/support/tickets/new.
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 31,055 reviews