Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

2555 55th street, Suite 100, Suite 100

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
10-business days to ship my order. I still haven’t gotten it. No attempt to make it right when contacted. Canned generic reply. Steer clear.
We can guarantee that all orders placed before 2pm MST go out the same day. We are seeing that USPS is currently experiencing delays with all of the influx of mail/ballots that are going through recently.
My first order was pefect, considering that was done during peak covid-19, I'd say well done.

BUT my last two orders were not:
1) they have a promo where if you buy 5 packs of Leap you get a FREE device, well I bought 10 packs and got ZERO devices.

2) I just did a reorder, spent over $86 and the sent my package standard not priority, which is NOT what they advertise.

One of two things is going on, they simply made mistakes, they do happen, and maybe, just maybe I got hit with two oopsies back to back. OR, they are very chincy and try to save a buck by occasionally shipping standard when they know its priority or not delivering free promotional items and instead of honoring their promotion they actually put it in inventory and sell it to the public, assuming the customer will think it was just a mistake.

One mistake is fine, two back to back, has me now shopping for a new vendor.
Hi Jeff,

I can confirm you did receive free shipping on both orders placed. For the Leap promotion, it was required to add the device to your basket prior to checking out. However, I have prepared a shipment for your free leap devices. I have sent you an email containing more information. We hope this helps and please always feel free to reach out to us at http://electrictobacconist.com/help for any questions or issues you may have as we are here to help.

Best regards,
Customer Care
Electric Tobacconist
It seems that every time I order new solo refills, the price has increased per refill. It's gone from 7.99 ea to 11.99 ea in just the last four or five months. Feels like some serious price gouging to me. Just taking advantage of those of us stuck in our homes during the corona virus. So discouraging to see.
This company places a deceptive free shipping with orders over $20 on their website, but they have recently instituted a $10 shipping charge unless you order more than $80 worth of product which they don't tell you about anywhere unless you investigate the charge in your shopping cart. They say it's because a signature is required for every delivery under $80, and yet I have never signed for any of their shipments it is always left in my mailbox. Unless you don't mind giving this company $10 in free pocket change with every order, steer clear.
Thank you for contacting the Electric Tobacconist. This is an update on USPS's end - customers in Delaware, Iowa, Massachusetts, Nevada, North Dakota, South Carolina, Texas, and Virginia will have to pay an extra $9.99 shipping fee if their order is not over $80. This is outlined on our shipping policy page which can be found here: https://www.electrictobacconist.com/shipping-i167
Before my last order I would have rated this company as excellent but my last order said it was shipped although it wasn't for a almost a week with no updates. Next I went to order more product and was placed in a que which is fine i get it but 2 separate times i wait 35 plus minutes to get access and Both times when I was 1 out of 1000+ it would restart my spot, because of this I have stopped using your company for now
Hello, anybody home? Tje countdown time keeps resetting back to the end of the cue. I have been waiting 5 hours 45 minutes now and cannot get in to finish an order I started when you cut me off over a week ago
I made an order a week ago, I received a tracking link but it has been sitting in the same spot saying package acceptance pending on USPS. On the link they provided it’s saying shipped June 4 2020. I’ve sent two emails and have gotten no reply. I understand that they are busy, but I have not been contacted.
Hi,
Since there is no information on this review, we're unable to track your package, but we have gotten through our delay, so we can confirm that your package is on the way.

We're again sorry for the delay. We are again back to the standard of excellence we expect from ourselves, and we hope you'll come back to experience it again.

ET Customer Care
first time i have bought from this place, been over a week, tracking info has not updated still in the waiting to accept. first impressions are important, and they have failed to impress me, will not be a return customer. if nothing changes by monday will open paypal case.
We are very sorry for the delay in your order reaching you. We were experiencing delays at that time due to the precautions we have taken for COVID-19. We have since rectified these setbacks and are no longer facing any shipment delays.
I placed an order April 5th and it is still sitting at their warehouse, yet to be sent to USPS for shipping. I’m beyond irritated as I paid extra for priority shipping. I’m hoping to get it at least by sometime next week. This is getting ridiculous.
Hi Riley,
We're so sorry you experienced this delay. We were swamped with orders unexpectedly due to issues with Covid-19, and we were unable to keep up.

We are up to date now, and back to shipping in our regular same-day (if you order before 4) timeframe.

We very much appreciate you as a customer, and appreciate the frustration this caused. We do hope you'll allow us to show you the experience we have been delivering and are again!

When will I receive my package I ordered on April 4
Hi,
We're sorry you have experienced this delay! As you will have seen across our site, due to covid-19 issues we had delays in our shipping. That delay is now over, and we can confirm your package is on the way!

To track your package please refer to the email that contains your tracking number. (We can't pass them here since this is a public forum.)

ET Customer Care
I placed an order last week , shipping status is still yet to be accepted! Come on !!
Hi Cody,

ET Customer Care
I’ve used Electric Tobacconist for over nine months and their service has always been excellent until now….I placed an order last Friday, April 3 and now it’s Friday, April 10 with no order received. Tracking reveals the post office in Boulder has not received the package. What’s more, the order updates have stopped coming. I suspect I’ll never receive my order and be out the money. The good news is I placed an order with one of their competitors on Wednesday, April 5 and that order arrived today, two days later.

ET Customer Care
I ordered April 5th and it's still sitting in their warehouse 5 days later.
Awesome.
Hi TK,
As you will have seen on our website, we are experiencing delays past our normal same-day shipping policy you're used to due to the environment caused by the Covid-19 issue. However, we have stopped taking new orders in order to get up to date with current ones, meaning your order will go out tomorrow.

We apologize for your experience. We work hard to deliver same day shipping and the best experience on the web, and we're working hard to get back to that.

Thank you for your extra patience during this time.

Thanks, Electric Tobacconist
I got my delivery in 4 days that was so fast and you have amazing stuff on the website.
So I ordered a day before they put up the banner and everything on their website. I was't even informed about the sudden shipping delays until I would check on my account to see that my order hadn't even moved from Boulder,CO for the past 5-7 days but on my account it would say that my order was dispatched and my items were currently on "acceptance pending", I had even received a tracking number the same day I had ordered. I contacted Electric Tobacconist about my order wondering where it had been and if I'd still be receiving my order during the time slot they had given me when I had ordered (March 31st) which was April 3-6. Just to find out that my ordered STILL hadn't even left the warehouse facilities in the past 5-7 days after I had ordered. My usps tracking number worked which is really weird and sus if my order still hadn't been "shipped out" they told me that it was an "error" in their system or something along those lines. They even said they shipped out daily so I don't understand how an order from a WEEK ago still hasn't been shipped out. It's already been a week and my patience in running thin. I even paid extra for priority but after contacting them about my situation they refunded my shipping price and said that I'd still be receiving my item via priority, which is the only reason I hadn't given them a one star. I don't know if I'll be ordering again anytime soon with them after this terrible experience.
Hi!

We're very sorry you experienced this delay and confusion. As you can imagine, the covid issue surprised us, and while we've tried to keep everyone as up to date as possible, we know it's frustrating when your expectations are for our regular same-day shipping and you don't see that.

We are working tirelessly to make a seamless experience for every customer, and we expect to be back to our normal standards by next week.

In the meantime, I'm happy to report your package is in transit with USPS.

Thank you for being a customer, and for your extra patience during this changing time.

ET Customer Care
Been doing business with these guys for 9 plus months and after over 100 orders I've never had anything but prompt and impeccable service. And the prices? Don't get me started. lol
I used to purchase my vaping products and juices in local vape shops but began noticing that it was becoming expensive. Normally, I’d pay $20 for a bottle of vape juice. A friend then recommended me to begin ordering online and at first I was iffy about it due to the fact that I like to buy my products then and there. Then I ended up taking a shot at it and I will never shop for vape products anywhere other than Electric Tobacconist USA. I loved my experience shopping there so much, that I’ve convinced a few of my friends to begin purchasing products there. The price I paid for a new bottle of juice and new pods for my vape, is the price I would have paid in a store for one bottle of juice. I was stoked! And, I got free shipping after spending over $20. Who wouldn’t want that? I received my products faster than expected as well! So my overall review on this shop is I definitely recommend shopping here. I’ve had absolutely no bad experiences and I am one happy customer!
I used to buy from several websites until I found Electric Tobacconist. ET is the only website I shop now. Great prices, fast shipping and good variety of products.
Electric tobacconist has Become my go to Vape shop PERIOD! smooth , Quick and Easy !!!!
quick shipping, unbeatable prices, and orders are always securely and safely packaged!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 32,455 reviews