Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
quick shipping, unbeatable prices, and orders are always securely and safely packaged!
I love this place, excellent service from start to finish, I have continually recommended them as well, now my friends and coworkers are reaping the same and telling me how happy they are that they found this super easy, decent prices, stellar service and shipping, also really easy to use site and lots of products to look through. Highly Recommend A++++
Hey Dee! Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such an awesome review. We are so happy to hear you are enjoying our services and we thank you for spreading the word about us! Let us know if there is anything we can do for you and have a wonderful day!!

Sam
Customer Care
Electric Tobacconist
I spend an average of $200.00 a month buying my cartridges from this vendor, Electric Tobacconist...Each order is over $50.00. I received an order last week, only to find not one cartridge worked!!! Had to think about writing this review, all past orders were satisfactory...Will not order bulk order again...way to much to spend at a clip to find the cartridges are defective...The prices and service are good. I realize your only the vendor, not the manufacturer...but, to purchase multiple pks of 2 to find not one cartridge works might justify you looking into your vendor !!!!
We were glad to get this rectified and the new cartridges sent out to you. Thank you for continuing to be a loyal Electric Tobacconist customer.
Customer service when needed to resolve an issue was courteous and effective. Thank You.
I love this store for many reasons. I use the boulder vape which are hard to find. Not only do they have a great price on them, but gast delivery! I broke my current vape last Sat afternoon. I got online with Electric Tobacconist, order 2 of the Boulders. They were so cheap and I needed one quick. So because they were so cheap I was able to order fast delivery which only cost like $5.95 or less. I can't remember exact price, I just remember it was 5 something. That was Sat afternoon about 2:30 pm and I received my vapes this morning (Monday) around 10am!😱😂 How awesome!!!😂😂😂
This site has a huge selection of both devices and e-liquid at the best prices on the internet. Combine that with a low free shipping threshold and super fast shipping to get the best vape site period.
prices and efficiency cannot be beat. Thank you for exemplary service. -Jennifer
Love this company and how quickly I get their products. I’m very pleased with the quality of the vape juices as well as the affordable prices! This is my go to site for anything vaping related. The company is trust worthy and I will recommend this site to any of my friends!
Always super fast shipping! My go-to for all vaping needs.
I’ve bought from the website multiple times and each time they exceeded my expectations. There’s a vast number of products that are fairly priced. The thing that makes me come back is how quickly the items are shipped.
I came across the electric tobacconist through a web search. And boy am I glad I did! I have found a new place for all my vaping needs. With a wide variety of products from mods to eJuice juices. I have already made 2 orders both easy with excellent customer service and fast free shipping!!!! What more could you ask for? Awesome low prices?? They have that too! There was a business card in both of my orders so i gave them to a couple of my co workers that vape and recommended they check out the Electric Tobacconist!
Extremely fast processing and shipping of my order! From the moment I placed my order to the moment it arrived in my mailbox was only 4 days! I also love the fact that they use USPS for shipping because being on the west coast, shipping is ALWAYS super fast for me! Not to mention, the competitive prices is a plus! Will be a returning customer FOR SURE, while definitely recommending to others as well. Electronic Tobacconist, thank you for the amazing shopping experience!
Wide product line and great customer service. Received order quickly. Would highly recommend as the best I’ve found.
The prices cant be beat and the customer service was prompt when I made a mistake on my delivery address. The only slight annoyance is how long it takes for things to ship out but once they do the items arrived quickly.
Absolutely the worst customer service to deal with, I definitely will never be buying anything from this company/website. The people who are in charge of the customer service really need to work on it.
Hi Amanda,

We are extremely proud of our incredible Customer Care team, they diligently work to assure our customers have all their answers in a quick and professional manner.

As well, we absolutely refuse to sell our products to anyone who is not of age. Should you be able to provide us with the requested documentation we will be more than happy to process an order from you expeditiously!

Please feel free to contact our Help Desk at any time:

-Director of Customer Care
If you’ve ever placed an order with electric tobacconist then you know where this is headed and you too have had the pleasure of experiencing their level of incredible service. If you haven’t then you are probably wondering how things might go for you if you place an order, and this, this is for you friend, so pull up a seat, grab your cup of hot coffee and get cozy for a few minutes because what I’m about to spill on you is not just a review but a true story about what to expect from this amazing company. Ok before I begin I just want to point out that it takes A LOT for me to actually leave someone a review, I never do, I can prob count on one hand how many reviews I’ve left my whole life because that’s how few have blown me away to the point that I need to let other people look we got an awesome one here guys. I also don’t know anyone personally there or am doing this for anyone there, these are things personally I wonder at times when I read a really good review so I figured it’s best to put your fears at ease. Ok so let’s start with pricing. ET has the very best prices on all things vape you will find anywhere, online or in person, trust me I’ve already done the research for you at 3am when I can’t sleep. I also have a vape shop literally at my corner and there is no competition when it comes to prices, Now I didn’t even mention the prices at ET when they have their nonstop sales, the sales just bring you to a whole different dimension of low prices.Ok so then you are probably like well you get what you pay for. Well let me tell you this is one of those defy the odds situations where paying amazingly low prices means you are going to get some above and beyond service and some of the highest quality supplies when it comes to vaping. Did I mention Free shipping!? Spend $20 which anyone who buys from vape shops knows is nothing and you get free shipping, so basically count on getting it. I also believe if you spend $60 the shipping is even faster free shipping! Does it ever stop getting better and better? No...no it doesn’t. I mean how many times have you been on a site and filled a cart only to find out last minute they are hitting you with an absurd shipping cost, if you are like me you can’t X off that page fast enough. Now you are probably saying to yourself ok so it’s free but that means they’ll be in no rush getting it out to me and it will be poorly packaged. Both of those fears couldn’t be any more wrong. The shipping is jaw dropping fast and I’ll give you an example in a second about that and everything is packed perfectly. Packed and protected from any possible damages so well you have to wonder if the dude who packs it spent most of his childhood years mastering Tetris. Ok so my example is from my latest order which falls into the holiday we just had on Monday. So I placed my order early morning on the holiday and I knew they wouldn’t be shipping since it was a holiday and there is no mail. The holiday was the 11th which means it had to have gone out the 12th, yet somehow the package was in my hands on the morning of the 13th. I will also point out that ET is located in boulder CO and I am on Long Island in NY, so when I saw the package sitting on my front porch yesterday morning I had to pick my jaw up off the floor and carry it in with the box that had arrived lightening fast. I don’t want to say time travel. But time travel?! Now something else that ties into this story will show you just how great their customer service is and this is why I can’t stress enough to buy anything vape related from them. Let’s just say I know people who have ran into similar issues and were put through a stressful vapeless situation for going a different route. So I’ve had other problems in the past little ones and not of any fault to ET just little manufacturers issues. They are super fast in responding, offer help, and make sure you are in a good spot before ending the conversation. Any time I’ve had a problem it was absolutely stress free and I have to thank ET for that. Ok back to the latest issue. So over last weekend one of my vapes crapped out on me for no reason. I know this because I baby my devices and never put them in pockets or drop them or anything, every device looks like it was just unpacked from its box yesterday. So when this one device I really love stopped working I was really bummed out. I had purchased the device from ET back in July and I did find that it had a 6 month warranty. I thought possibly I was going to have to go through the manufacturer and lose the device for only god knows. So I was like you know what let me just check with ET on this as they have always been great with advising me on what’s best. Not only were they able to help, they had my crisis resolved with a couple of emails back and forth. And no you won’t wait all day checking your email to see if they responded. They are on top of their emails over there and do not leave you hanging at all. The responses are almost instant, it’s incredible. So between them helping me out with the warranty and the super fast shipping I was only left without this one for a few days. I’ve been dealing with ET for years now so I could go on for another hour here with all the positive things they have done for me over the time. I however think what I’ve said so far is enough to ease any questions you may have about the quality of this company. You will not regret placing your orders with them and will only thank yourself before you go to bed at night for doing so. Like I said I never ever write reviews so you know they are at the top of my list and if they are up there for me, I’d expect them to be in the exact same place for you.
Jim,

This MADE my and my team's day!

We do indeed take great pride as a company for our expeditious shipping and great customer service and we're so glad it shows.

Thank you for such wonderful feedback!

-Director of Customer Care
Bought wrong item and never got shipped still in warehouse , then purchased the right item. Had a hard time getting back money on wrong order total amount of 98 dollars. NOT a great business move on mangement behalf because of stubborn Attuid towards returning costumers. I ended up ordering the right items needed.
Thank you for the feedback!

We take pride in our expeditious shipping and Customer Service replies. We will look into your ticket history and reach out today.

Thank you!

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
They keep sending me expired juul over and over no matter how many times i had complained, when ask for refund they never replied back and then closed the case.
Thank you for this important feedback.

We are diligently looking into your account history and will reach out immediately.

All products sold on our website are 100% genuine; we only purchase from the manufacturer or licensed distributors.

We apologize for any confusion with your Customer Care inquiry.

-Electric Tobacconist Customer Care
Been a loyal customer for over a year. My most recent purchase keeps saying declined but you guys keep charging my bank account. It won't charge your bank account if the CVV is wrong... Nice try. So I got charged twice and it says my purchase is incomplete. The previous time you had to resend my purchase because I never received it. I live in Aurora so I was able to order AND receive my purchase the next day. I am looking at other options now because you guys have burned me twice and I no longer want to give you my business. Its sad because I always had a positive experience with you guys. Not anymore...
Thank you for your feedback and we sincerely apologize for any confusion.

Because the original transaction was declined, we have not accepted the funds for it. Your bank, however, does need to process the attempt and this is why you see the pending charge. As soon as your bank has finished processing the charge, the funds will be cleared back into your account. This normally takes 1-5 business days depending upon your bank.

I am currently looking into your account history in order to rectify this issue. We love our customers and certainly do not want to lose you.

-Director of Customer Care
Purchase to vape for $47.99 however I never received them when I reported it the company said it was delivered but I never received anything and after i e-mail The company again letting them know I never received anything regardless if it shows delivered. I never heard a response back I guess I just got robbed for my money.
Hi Marshall,

Thank you for your feedback and we apologize for any confusion!

It looks like our Customer Care team assisted you in getting some new products. Should you have any issues please reach out to our Help Desk at any time and they will quickly assist!

Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.90 based on 26,294 reviews