Electric Tobacconist USA Reviews

About Electric Tobacconist USA:

Online vape store.

hello@electrictobacconist.com

Tell us how Electric Tobacconist USA made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 19th January 2020
Tammy Honick
Electric Tobacconist USA 5 star review on 14th January 2020
Ursula Colon
More Photos & Videos
Im always amazed at how fast my orders arrive. The prices are competitive and website easy to use. Great vape shop with tons of variety.
Posted 7 minutes ago
Watermelon Madness 60ml Vape Juice is perfect for me. I have found very few flavors that I actually like, but this one is just right.
Posted 34 minutes ago
Great I’ve been with them since they started great service great delivery!
Very fast!
Posted 47 minutes ago
Great selection, super fast shipping!
Posted 1 hour ago
I am a newer customer of electric tobacconist and I must say I am impressed. Not only did they have what I was looking for when ALL other places including my go to site did not but the got my order to me super fast considering the delayed shipping going on all over the country. Electric tobacconist has now become my new go to site for my vape needs!
Posted 1 hour ago
Very fast shipping! Free shipping whenever I place a order over 20dollars... which is my standard order anyway. I also like the variety they have
Very happy with Electric Tobacconist! My order always comes a day or two earlier than expected. Website is very easy to navigate.
Excellent website. Prices are great and fast shipping. This is the only site I order from.
Great source for all your vaping needs!! Wonderful customer service, sales & product selection!!!
Awesome products!
Awesome prices!
Awesome customer service!
Can't go wrong
During my almost 3 months of quarantine I could not have made it without The Electric Tobacconist.
The web site was a breeze. The reorder option was spot on and the option to use PayPal was awesome. The delivery time was unbelievable and I'm halfway across the country! Thank you for making my time at home bearable.
Great product. Prompt delivery, very dependable. Would recommend to anyone!!
Prices here are competitive, shipping charges are way less than most other shops, and shipping is FAST. There were delays in getting orders out when shelter in place orders started, but they were expected, reasonable, and well communicated.
I've tried many online vape stores because I haven't been able to go out, and without a doubt Electro Tobacconist is the best I've tried. There are 3 main things that I look at when evaluating a business:

1) User-friendliness: I've been on many a website where browsing products was a huge pain. ET fixes this by having an easy-to-use navigation and pleasant user experience. It's easy to filter which type of products I want, and sort them by various traits (price, reviews, etc). I can log on, find what I want, compare various products, and check out in less than 5 minutes. ET is rare in that it actually has a useable order history function, where I can find previous orders and even re-order the exact same thing with a convenient click of a button.

2) Experience: every single time I've ordered from ET, the product was delivered quicker than advertised. Usually, packages are shipped within 24 hours and arrive within 3-4 days. A+ on this.

3) Large inventory: I mainly use disposable vapes and ET has the largest selection I've seen so far. Every time I've been recommended a brand by a friend, ET has had that brand in stock on their website. They even have more niche brands like Moti Piin that I've had trouble finding elsewhere online. Not to mention, the prices are similar to my local vape stores. Big selection and fair pricing earn a thumbs up from me.

Overall, I've been using ET for a while now and it is the website that I recommend to others for ordering vape products online. A user-friendly website, fast shipping, and good selection make it a good choice.
Easy shopping and fast shipping, great prices and products. Will buy here again.
The best prices and product selection on the Internet...fast service and prompt delivery.
Placed my first order- easy to use site, everything in stock & quick shipping! Also sends confirmation of order & shipping.
Always fast shipping and great products! I also find something I was already shopping for on sale almost every time I shop.
I love the deals. Great flavors. Very efficient and great communication.
Thx.
I've found my new online vape store. They have a huge variety of products and that means I was able to find my specific items all in the same place. Super convenient as I won't have to order from multiple sites any longer. I got a better deal and saved some money as well. To top it off, shipping was super fast. Package arrived 2 days before the original estimated time of arrival. Strongly recommend! Thanks Elecric Tobacconist!
Electric Tobacconist USA is rated 4.88 based on 31,059 reviews