Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
My delivery was brilliant. Very impressed with you delivery driver. Very polite and helpful. Came on time.
Iceland - Very Unreliable. I am shielding and depend on deliveries. Email arrived saying delivery had been despatched and due between 5-7pm today. However, the delivery did not turn up. No text, phone lines closed. On line account says the order has been delivered when it hasn’t. Payment taken. This is the 2nd time this has happened.
I placed an online order for delivery to my elderly mother. Delivered today, most of the order missing, the call centre operative did not believe me and suggested that I make a 16 mile across London round trip during lockdown, this might be against the law, to confirm missing items. Refund refused, despite the driver not knowing what was delivered nor waiting for my mother to answer the door.
£75 of shopping should have been delivered today between 5pm and 7pm it’s now 8.30pm and no shopping. No contact and now my account states it has been delivered... it certainly hasn’t...? Poor service will never order again
Don't bother using iceland delivery Don't turn up or a late no apologies of staff or customer service
Service and safety and ignorance
Knowle Bristol Iceland a threat to public health Long queues stretching to two thirds of the store length . There was only 1 cashier on a saturday morning . This is not just poor service but actually putting the public and their staff at risk of covid transmission .A top priority should be to move shoppers quickly through the checkout. I witnessed a very unpleasant argument break out as a result of frustration generated by poor staffing levels. Never will I shop there again
Great delivery service always on time not struggled to get slot no problems will always use now
My father in law who is nearly 90 loves Iceland food, as do I. However he is unable to independently order from their website due to 5”several check out screens that each need clicking on and then to be greeted by a subscription cash back pop up. I find it tricky myself and really feel for those who have gone from other easy to use supermarket apps to Iceland’s website.
I have to write of my local Iceland delivery team, they work really hard and have never let me down. I have been having deliveries with them for a year , they are so hard working and very pleasant and polite, i can't thank them enough. Very happy with the quality of the food and excellent prices. My local stores are in the Swansea area.
Everything is good the only problem is the delivery person refused to delivery to the main door. When on your advertisment it say you deliver right to the door. This is misleading.
customer service dont like complaints about their goods and make the complaints procedure difficult so people give up trying for a refund which i have just experienced regarding icelands stoneground chicken and bacon pizza
Excellent
I do not recommend Iceland, bad low-quality products, and bad customer service. Additionally is a place where they have written policy but do not follow it, they breach their own rules frequently They ignore procedures from the government, safety procedures so it is a disgusting place good to get the Covid virus. It is just a poor place.
My first order with Iceland was a disaster. Terrible communication. Missing items Wrong Items Cut off on the phone after 55 minutes
I am only putting 1 star because it won’t let me put 0 stars. 1st and last time I will use them.Shopping never turned up no text or phone call was told driver couldn’t gain entry to our flats even though the door was wedged open, customer service didn’t seem that interested when I rang couldn’t go out to get anything as I was self isolating so had toast for my dinner Avoid them like the plague!!!
I’ve been using Iceland for a few weeks. All has been good quality and mostly all shopping has been accurate. Yesterday the delivery was wrong and I got someone else’s shopping. I rang customer services. They answered straight away and re booked the order. Very polite and helpful on the phone. The shopping then arrived as re booked and all was correct. Very pleased.
I’ve been using Iceland online for food deliveries all through the pandemic, and to be fair, I’ve been more than happy. Yes I’ve been disappointed a couple of times when something I’ve ordered hasn’t turned up but it can’t be helped, if it’s out of stock, it’s out of stock. I’ve never needed to return anything, and any refunds for out of stock items have been prompt.
Fantastic service let down by quality of products such a shame !!!
I've just enjoyed Iceland's frozen festive edition Luxury Pigs In Blanket Mac & Cheese ready meal, and I LOVED IT!! Cooked in the oven from frozen in under 50 minutes, plenty of pigs in blankets, very cheesy and delicious, perfect comfort food for a wintery night!
Iceland Foods is rated 3.01 based on 261 reviews