Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
I've very recently had major lifesaving surgery and can't get out, especially cos of Covid. Iceland have been brilliant, delivering either within the time scale or earlier. They don't overfill bags which is great as I can't lift anything too heavy.
Iceland online shopping is going to become my favourite online shopping place. I'm not one for online shopping but since the covid situation I haven't been out to any supermarket and done it all online. I seem to find regular Iceland slots unlike the other supermarkets who claim to have a bigger capacity than Iceland. When the covid situation is over i will continue Iceland online shopping. A big thank you to Iceland for releasing regular slots throughout the day. A couple of slight things to improve on. There have been two occasions where an Item was missed but after going through the feedback page on the website, I received a refund within days so you still deserve the full stars. However, to really rival the other supermarkets this needs to be worked on. The other slight issue is the lack of substitutes when things are out of stock. Overall, five stars for regular delivery slots during this covid situation, prompt refund for issues and good value items.
Iceland online shopping is the best. I'm not one for online shopping but since covid-19 this is my new way to shop. The delivery drivers are polite and my shopping is always on point. Fresh fruit and veg and the alternatives always match up. When isolation is over i will continue iceland online shopping. Thank you iceland you've been a God sent.
Morning. Would like to thank Wisbech branch for a brilliant delivery this morning 11.20 ish am driver very kind and helpful don't know his name but he came to us on Fenland Village Osborne road Wisbech. Please hug him for us 25th April 2020
Excellent staff
In these troubled times we found ordering on line and getting deliveries from supermarkets to be impossible. However, Iceland have been fantastic both times that we have ordered.
Our first experience of Iceland home delivery has been excellent. The website worked perfectly and was a doddle to use. Updating the order later on was flawless with our PayPal payment updating automatically. We were updated by email through each stage of the packing process. OK, there were 6 items out of 40-odd unavailable and 2 were substituted with appropriate replacements, but what can you expect in the time we are living through. The delivery man left the bags, returned to his van and phoned to tell us the groceries were on the doorstep. He stayed until I picked the bags up, and with a smile asked if we were OK. We are classed as vulnerable and these home deliveries are literally life-savers. Just hope we can get one for next week. Thanks Iceland and thanks delivery man!
Fantastic service from Iceland’s delivery arrived today within time slot only 3 items substituted which were fine my husband and l are in high risk isolation and cupboard stock was getting low we tried Iceland site and managed to get a slot we had tried other suppliers without success so it’s a huge thank you to them and to the 2 delivery men if l could have hugged them I would have but obviously πŸ™„ that was out of the question so sending claps instead. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Absolutely delighted with the service and delivery we received from Iceland. We had a slot for 10am-12pm, they arrived at 9.25am brilliant! Thank you very much. We will certainly recommend them to all our "elderly" friends. We have shopped at Iceland for many years but never used the delivery service, it's a life saver at this time. Thank you again.
Just had an iceland delivery here in Huyton. 1st april Delivery on time by a very pleasant man , who put the goods just were I asked. 1 item not available of a total of 50 purchased. Excellent all round service Paul
Thank you so much for the food delivery. Driver was excellent and right on time, thank you. Some items out of stock due to current crisis and sensible substitutions made where possible. Thank you for looking after 2 locked down pensioners!
Well done Maesteg Iceland & online team. Due to coronavirus & vulnerability, I am unable to go out. Ordered online yesterday & received today. Few items not available but this was expected in the current climate. I have shopped in Maesteg branch for years & I want to say a big thankyou to them, also the delivery drivers who are always polite & cheerful. WELL DONE for making my life a bit easier. Look forward to seeing you all in the not too distant future
We always buy their 4 for ten pound joints, very tasty enough meat on the joint for dinner the next day, love the pork joint and we bought all this for Christmas day chickens Turkey and pork, this work out at two pound fifty for one. Good value, I always buy Iceland product as they have no artificial colouring in them.
I have home delivery and am in the Mansfield area. I have found Iceland to be very good. Orders arrive on time, delivery man very courteous and I find the web site to be very good. Many good offers.
Decided on a 3 bird roast this year even though I had read some negative reviews. Cooked from defrosted as per instructions. Well what can I say Absolutely spot on everyone enjoyed it also lovely cold not dry at all. Well done Iceland
Great customer service always and amazing value for money on top quality frozen foods
every time i visit Iceland in Swansea i get good value for money and the staff are very polite and helpful , if there is a Que some one opens up another till.
Iceland bolton. The staff there are so helpful polite and have a smile which is great. The food is well priced and the shop is clean. Definitely recommend
Haven’t been in the store for many years as usually do it online. Prices are alway great value and staff super friendly. The young man packing my shopping this morning helped me big time( you know who you are) Many many thanks to you
Excellent for pricing and delivery
Iceland Foods is rated 2.99 based on 266 reviews