Iceland Foods Reviews

of reviewers recommend Iceland Foods
Courier, Own Driver
Over A Week

Tell us how Iceland Foods made you happy
ICELAND ASDA & TESCO RAMADHAN GROCERIES SAVINGS ! 2019 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C6sz5AOF6P0&t=27s
THE HOME DELIVERY SERVICE IS EXCELLENT ALWAYS WITHIN GIVEN TIME FRAME AND THE CHAP ALWAYS ASKS IF I WANT THE DELIVERY CARRIED THROUGH THE HOUSE.
Fast efficient service, delivery always on time, goods always in stock, drivers friendly and polite... Food is pretty good too!
Good food at a good price. The crab linguine is to die for
Happy to eat very tasty food for very reasonable prices
Lovely clean shop helpful staff and my home delivery came on time very happy customer.
I shop at Horwich Iceland Store regularly and I have been meaning to leave a review for a long time. I'd just like to say all of the staff are so pleasant and helpful but in particular Adam Crolla - he always manages to make me smile and nothing is ever too much trouble for him. Well done to him and all the other staff.
really happy with the products
Excellent service excellent products free delivery very friendly staff and delivery drivers
the price and quality is great
good quality at a great price, with excellen friendly staff.
good prices and big large options
Happy young staff that serves us .. always so kind to the old folk that go in and never rushes them through .... Good to see young ones having patience with customers that need abit more time and help ...
Free Delivery over 35 pounds straight to my door. Good experience!
I have been using Iceland online shopping for a while now, not for every shop but for my majority of frozen. I use it for family gatherings and get it delivered to family members houses! It's so convenient. I recently made an error and had my shopping delivered to my mothers! They were so helpful and got my shop re-picked and delivered! Absolute life saver, thank you so much!!!
Excellent delivery service
fast delivery kind delivery person brought reserve when on stock on certain food. driver even help lift heavy bag in to door way highly recommended especially in this snow
the price is good for the quality- try their luxury range serrano ham with melon free range eggs & smoked bacon with bloomer mozzerella & vine tomatoes the frozen paella for £2 with fresh lemon makes a super fast meal the large farmers oranges cut into segments are a great way to get a sleepy kids out of bed The dairy cream 'victoria' sponge is UNDER £2 all the kids love it at a party I'm a hard working business mum- it's great for saving my time & money
Very reasonable in prices and staff were amazing only thing is the queues are quite long
had everything i needed to buy on the day.
Iceland Foods is rated 3.00 based on 264 reviews