57% of reviewers recommend

How would you rate

7 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
good prices and quick delivery

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Nicole Davis
"good prices and quick delivery"
"Terrible customer service- sent used item that was supposed to be new. Spent over a month trying to get money back."
M60 Cleaning Supplies Ltd 2
"Cracking firm, used them for years, quality is always bang on, where Amazon can be hit or miss."
"Good, competitive prices and reliable. Product was a pre-release order but Mobilefun kept me updated and fully informed with regular mails and even the option to change my mind if I didn't want to wait."
James Steele-Mills
"Wrong cable sent. Follow up customer service was ridiculously bad - unable to contact the company by phone, robotic responses, different excuses with each supposedly human response and then when I sent the item back for a full refund they withheld some of the refund to cover the cost of the Collect+ return even though they messed up the order!"
Tony Ward
"Item "in stock" took longer ti arrive than expected, and it is impossible to contact customer support on the phone."
"Mobile fun is a company I have been using for years, whenever I am looking for accessories for any of our mobiles, that's the place I turn to. They have so much variety of accessory and ranges that you will always find something that suits. Thanks again"
Posted 10 months ago is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews