Moonpig.com Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend Moonpig.com

Tell us how Moonpig.com made you happy

"Website always quick and easy to use. Excellent and prompt service. Recipient very happy with card and gift"
"Very easy and quick delivery"
"I have been creating cards for family members, I like the photo upload one's so I can create very personal cards, they have a system whereby you can register birthdays , special yearly events and will then send you reminders. They have a large variety of cards for all occasions. Another company started up copying their products but I will stay with Moonpig as they have proved to be a brilliant service."
"Very easy to navigate round the website. Sending personalized cards all over the world is simple. Hassle free payments and very good prices."
"easy to use . The poem I wrote was scripted very well. Arrived in two days very happy"
"Arrived on time"
"plenty to choose from, loads of fresh funky ideas for all occasions. love see new gifts and card designs"
"Lots of different choices"
"Simple and easy to use website. Great selection of cards that can be personalised for any occasion. Quick and convenient delivery options."
"I was very satisfied."
"Cards always arrive in time with a good choice of cards and gifts"
"My sister in law was over the moon with her plant and card, great service and I chose the day I wanted it delivered"
"I just got back into work I look after autistic people thought we would get flowers delivered to one of the service users mum for Mother's Day no flowers were delivered still waiting for them and is Wednesday very very poor service when phoned up to complain there excuse was flowers get delivered by a 3rd party so has no control over deliveries WILL WE USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN !!!!! NEVER"
"I ordered a card for a friend's birthday. I was very pleased with the selection available. The price was fair and the card arrived on time for her birthday."
"Fantastic service"
"I wanted something special and very different and I got just the card. Making it up myself online was fun and the result was so personalized. Delivery was prompt and price was cheaper than any of the bigger card stores. Will use from now on."
"Overpriced and bad quality but system is easy to use"
"Recieved flowers that were dying and not to the hugh standard as advertised. Flowers were left outside the house and were not there when recipient got home. I was told they could be sent out after the day i ordered them for and that was all they could do. Would not reccomend this company."
"Quick and easy to use and accurate delivery time. Ideal when you need a postal delivery when you are unable to get to a mailbox yourself"
"so easy to use, and delivery was quick and right on time"
Moonpig.com is rated 4.63 based on 70 reviews