Moonpig.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend Moonpig.com

How would you rate Moonpig.com ?

(optional)

63 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lots of different choices

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Moonpig.com in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Lots of different choices"
Andrew Jackson
"Simple and easy to use website. Great selection of cards that can be personalised for any occasion. Quick and convenient delivery options."
Patricia H.
"I was very satisfied."
Paul Heath
"Cards always arrive in time with a good choice of cards and gifts"
Barry Perfect
"My sister in law was over the moon with her plant and card, great service and I chose the day I wanted it delivered"
Mr Geoff Forrester
Verified Reviewer
"I just got back into work I look after autistic people thought we would get flowers delivered to one of the service users mum for Mother's Day no flowers were delivered still waiting for them and is Wednesday very very poor service when phoned up to complain there excuse was flowers get delivered by a 3rd party so has no control over deliveries WILL WE USE THIS SERVICE AGAIN !!!!! NEVER"
Catherine Ayres
"I ordered a card for a friend's birthday. I was very pleased with the selection available. The price was fair and the card arrived on time for her birthday."
David Currie
"Fantastic service"
Beth
"I wanted something special and very different and I got just the card. Making it up myself online was fun and the result was so personalized. Delivery was prompt and price was cheaper than any of the bigger card stores. Will use from now on."
"Overpriced and bad quality but system is easy to use"
"Recieved flowers that were dying and not to the hugh standard as advertised. Flowers were left outside the house and were not there when recipient got home. I was told they could be sent out after the day i ordered them for and that was all they could do. Would not reccomend this company."
Christopher Ashton
"Quick and easy to use and accurate delivery time. Ideal when you need a postal delivery when you are unable to get to a mailbox yourself"
Deevia
"so easy to use, and delivery was quick and right on time"
Jack Duncan
"I have used Moonpig 3 times in the last month and each time have been delighted with both the quality of the cards and the speed at which they have been delivered. Excellent value for money and wonderful cards."
"I was able to order a birthday card easily for my grandad, they had a great selection and he loved it."
Rachel Kay
"I loved making my 95 year old Grandma very happy with a personalised birthday card with photos of her great-grandchildren on. The card said 'We love you Grandma x' and she thought her new name was 'Grandma X' and had to be told the X was a kiss. That made her laugh :)"
Angela Wingfield
"Moonpig is very easy and reliable for sending cards to loved ones when you are out of the UK."
"Easy to use website, great quality cards and fast delivery."
Janice Manson
"Such a handy site as I keep all my special dates here and they send a reminder so I never miss a special day"
Lela Sullivan
"They are always easy and you can see it before you order it."
Moonpig.com is rated 4.59 based on 63 reviews