Moonpig.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Moonpig.com

Tell us how Moonpig.com made you happy

"The online form didn't like the fact that l had correctly placed a space between the area code and my landline phone number. I re-entered the number without the space and confirmed the payment of £30. My confirmation email showed that the flowers ordered for a Saturday delivery for a 70th birthday gift wouldn't arrive until the next business day (Monday) as the firm had cleared my preference when the firm rejected the space entered into the phone number field, re-setting it to the next business day. As the price for the next business day was the same as for a Saturday delivery, l did not notice this error until l had made the payment. How totally ridiculous is this - why change the delivery preference due to a space being added into the telephone number area! I have contacted Moonpig but l don't expect any help as the message received back from Moonpig informed me that they 'are currently experiencing a high volume of emails and telephone calls but the hope to get back in touch soon.' I think that speaks for itself. I am not impressed."
"Avoid avoid avoid ...60th birthday surprise ruined when no card nor present arrived."
"Big disappointment... Ordered birthday card,unfortunately card arrived after month since my order.."
"Ordered s card and balloon for my Brice, paid for Saturday delivery. Nothing arrived."
"IF I COULD LEAVE NO STARS I WOULD, ORDERED A CARD IT CAME 2 WEEKS LATER."
"Disappointed with service. Paid nearly £10 for a guaranteed Saturday delivery. A week later still nothing. Thanks moonpig! Won’t be using your services again!"
"Card ordered for nephews birthday still not arrived. Both my sons ordered fathers day cards 10 days before fathers day, still waiting.will not be using Moonpig again."
"Excellent site with first class customer service!"
"Brilliant ... very helpful and polite. Every order I've made delivered on time and intact. Thanks!"
"My personal experience of moonpig cards is excellent! I have ordered many and the print quality and card quality is superb, I will continue to use, thank you Moonpig you have never let me down."
"my card went to the wrong address and they were happy to resend it again and change a spelling mistake for me. thanks to Logan !!!!!!! very happy and will always use this website Maedeh"
"I loved Moonpig until they offered a 20% discount and there site did not accept the discount. I placed my 35:00 order thinking I would contact customer service. There phone does not work and after 5 emails no response. 🤨"
"My son ordered me a Greta Goose for Mother's Day. It arrived without any packaging in the box. The plant had fallen out of its container. It had broken flower heads. Soil was scattered in the box and over the goose. There was no message to say who it was from. After complaining about this I was sent a complimentary bunch of flowers. To my surprise and great disappointment the flowers were in a poor state. Petals were falling off, flower heads broken and meldew on the stems. You can make your own decision on reading this review as to whether I would recommend Moonpig!"
"Flowers for valentines day arrived half dead! Box was smashed and arrived just after 5pm!! Contacted Moonpig, no reply! Disgraceful"
"I have got very good experience with Moonpig.com There is very wild range of options and delivery is always on time."
"Excellent service"
"Fabulous cards. Would recommend to all."
"Always great and very fast service! Recommended."
"Really easy to use, great value for money and great reaction from my friend on her birthday."
"Really pleased with this fantastic company. A huge range of brilliant cards and gifts. I live abroad and rely on moonpig to deliver my birthday and Christmas greetings to my friends and family back home."
Moonpig.com is rated 4.27 based on 90 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access