Mobile Outfitters UK Reviews

76% of reviewers recommend Mobile Outfitters UK
6PM
6PM

How would you rate Mobile Outfitters UK ?

"This clear coat is rubbish bubbles show on screen horizontal lines as it’s cheap coating used, they don’t have customer service telephone to talk as the support by email, the staff just sell there products don’t give you refund stay away from them."
"Very bad customer service rude worker. Very nice when they sale but when you need help they are not willing to do anything! I lost the parts while I was abroad and no one told me to keep them for the warranty if they fall (the explain that you have lifetime warranty and say keep the receipt). Very low quality. I will recommend everyone not to buy anything in this stand. Pour Custumer service, very annoying."
"I was a bit hesitant to come to Mobile Outfitters UK after reading the different reviews they have. But I can honestly say I don't regret it at all. I had the Fusion (front and back) with the Fusion Bumper put on my iPhone 8 RED Edition and I love the look and feel of it. Before going to Mobile Outfitters, I was looking for a clear case to show off the red colour but couldn't find out that wouldn't leave marks on the back of the phone. Now I have a nice case like bumper that seems to stop any cracks appear on the phone. Very happy! Highly recommend."
"Got the new iPhone 8 Product RED I was looking for a clear thin case for it since why would you buy such a BEAUTIFUL! phone if you're not going to show it off. A friend told me about this company and what they did so I visited them at Leeds and I was served by to really happy and friendly lad's they told me the options I had and recommended with one they fought I should go for. I wish I would of know about this company ages ago I really like the look and finish off it. It's not often I leave reviews but these guys deserve it the service I received was if 100% perfection. Warm Regards Dominic"
"This is my second phone I have had done now with this company and I am really happy with it! I love that if I ever need it replacing if I damage it giving back to old one I only have to pay a small fitting charged and a NEW ONE! is put on for me !"
"I went to the Bullring kiosk over the weekend to get my brand new Apple iWatch Series 3 to be covered but had no idea which protection to get. After talking through with the employee there, I decided to get the Matt protection put on the screen the ClearCoat protection on the sides and back. The employees at the kiosk were very helpful with the questions I had and they helped me choose the right protection for my new iWatch."
"I got my iPhone 8 covered with the ClearCoat material at the Sheffield Meadowhall kiosk. Screen, back and sides and I'm very happy with the result. It has left my phone looking brand new while having the look and feel of having nothing on my phone. The employee at the kiosk informed me of the lifetime guarantee policy and showed me the different products I could have gotten on my phone. Am very happy, will definitely recommend them to friends and family."
"My phone was done and then i convinced my partner to have hes done i am and he is happy with it love seeing peoples faces when i tell them my phone is coated! hahaha Love this product and the staff are so sweet ;)"
"No Fingers on the front and back of the screen! I was lucky enough to get my new Samsung Galaxy S9 early and as soon as I saw it I knew fingerprints would be a problem. But then when I went to Mobile Outfitters UK, they told me about their Matte protection, how its anti-fingerprint, and I knew I had to get it. I got my entire phone covered with it, front back and sides."
"Really like the way your phone looks whit this on, obviously if you look in detail you can see there is something on there but on normal day use its hard to tell.I love phones i admit i am a bit of a tech geek so i do like to upgrade each time a new iphone is released, i am on a upgrade plan so it is important that when i give my phone back to exchange for a upgrade my phone has to look in pristine condition so this product is perfect for me an all of those that want there phone to stay in perfect condition, i am glad i found this product about 2 years ago now been using them since and are really happy with them. Would give them 10 stars if it was possible!"
"Excellent Protection for MacBook!! I bought the new MacBook Air recently from the Apple Store in Bullring Shopping Centre Birmingham. Went to check out other shops and came across the Mobile Outfitters UK kiosk. Wasn't interested in getting anything covered but the employees managed to convince me to get the MacBook covered. Now I have a brand new MacBook Air with one of their StyleSkins on it. Love the feel and get tons of compliments from friends and family about the laptop. Highly recommend to anyone who is wanting something covered."
"I had my S9 phone done for 360 protection yesterday from MK kiosk. They calimed thier product provides 100% 360 degree scratch protection and I won't need a case once this done. But once it was done, corners and side were not fully covered and protected as I can clearly see edges not covered by protective sheet. But they said it was what it was and that templates come from HQ they can't do anything about it if size is not 100% right. They claim they are so so good but once it's done and you have paid they wouldn't want to know you if you are not happy, terrible terrible customer services. I still had to buy a separate case as I knew it won't protect my phone 100%. Also, they would mention about life time guaranty but won't mention it would be £12 for every repair until you have paid. Stay away if care about your hard earned money. Sub-standard product with flawed business ethics and poor customer services."
"I got my shoe soles covered with the clearcoat protection from the Watford kiosk. Quick and easy process. The employees at Watford were friendly and informed me of their lifetime guarantee. So pleased knowing no marks will appear on my shoes now."
"I went to Mobile Outfitters in Leeds Trinity Centre to get my iPhone X fully protected. I was really impressed with the customer service and how friendly the staff were. I will definitely recommend this to my friends and family in the future."
"Having successfully used ClearCoat products before, when I got my new phone I made a point of taking it to the Edinburgh Gyle kiosk to get covered. Unfortunately it 'bubbled' and burst in less than a month and when I went back a week or so after (earliest I could manage) to get the cover replaced the kiosk was gone! I contacted the company and let them know I wasn't in a position to go to a different branch and requested a refund, but they are outright refusing to do anything to help unless I spend the four hours round trip (public transport) and additional travel costs to go to Livingston - I work six days a week as it is! This is after them 'mislaying' my initial response providing evidence, denying that I had any consumer rights and then insisting that any refund had to come from the Gyle kiosk manager. The products are great when they work and I would have happily had it replaced (and in fact tried to do so) but the company's response now that they are unable to reasonably honour the warranty is frankly appalling, especially since under Consumer Rights I would be entitled to a refund in the circumstances anyway. Needless to say they don't participate in the Consumer Ombudsman scheme. Be Wary!"
"Good and original product! Been using them for a bit now fist in Leeds White rose and now in Leeds trinity as always friendly staff that have great customer service and a great sense of humour makes the experience of spending £ a lot different when you get a good service"
"Great customer service, great product. Beats having a thick case on your watch any day!"
"Me and my family use the Livingston branch quite often when we get new phones and to replace our protection every so often. The staff, especially the manager is lovely and remembers us when we go back. It’s service like that which encourages us to return. The protection itself is second to none. No scratches, no scrapes and no finger prints! Amazing!"
"Phone iPhone X done in Fusion not cheep but it is good they demonstrated it to me and was impressed good service and good product"
"Fusion product purchased for two iPhone X from the kiosk in Leeds trinity I had my iPhone 7 done in the past in the clear coat with the guys in the white rose was happy then and happy now really like the product and the great customer service of staff so friendly"
Mobile Outfitters UK is rated 4.14 based on 37 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!