www.powertoolworld.co.uk Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend www.powertoolworld.co.uk

How would you rate www.powertoolworld.co.uk ?

(optional)

27 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Nicolas Edmunds
Competitively priced and excellent service.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about www.powertoolworld.co.uk in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Nicolas Edmunds
"Competitively priced and excellent service."
Chris Smith
"Next day delivery, best price, brilliant"
David Lloyd
"They always have what your looking for at reasonable prices and that’s why I always come back to them when ever I need power tools . Would recommend you visit these people if your after quality tools at a good price"
Michael Higgins
"Extremely unhelpful refused to acknowledge legal obligations under consumer rights act 2015"
David J Hirst
"Very fast delivery. Good information throughout the entire ordering process"
Chris Smith
"next day delivery, best price"
Ray Clifford
"They provided me with a Makita angle grinder 240v and a new 3ah battery. They were both sold at what i think was a very reasonable price. Excellent free fast delivery, leaving me very happy. Both the items are working well, which makes me a happy customer."
IOAN RADOI
"They are trustworty and they send the package in good condition."
"Cheap products and postage"
Graham Hicks
"The speed of the delivery was amazing. I ordered late Thursday evening right before the bank holiday weekend and they arrived first thing Tuesday morning even though I thought it would be towards the end of the week. The transaction was simple and easy. I would most definitely recommend them."
Chris Smith
"excellent service, once again"
Joe Banks
"A great product a great price fast delivery"
Lee David Blackburn
"I have recently purchased two items from Power Tool World, then purchased another item from them a week later. I will be using them in the future because this is down to price, customer care and how quick items are delivered with a hour time slot."
David G Gibson
"Gave me helpful advice on the phone and then my product was delivered next day"
Jason P Butters
"As always pricing and quality of the products i buy are A++"
Rafal Wilczynski
"Very happy good price for good tools"
Simon Knightley
"I purchased a table saw from Power Tool World. I ordered it on Friday morning and it arrived before 9 on Monday morning. It was well packaged and the delivery driver even helped me carry it up the steps into the back garden. I would recommend them and will certainly look to use them again."
Andrew J Hopwood
"They sold me what I wanted"
Chris Ball
"Good products fair prices fast delivery thanks"
Kelvin Chan
"Good selection a easy to use site good prices and deals and offer was received quickly even on standard post"
www.powertoolworld.co.uk is rated 4.74 based on 27 reviews