River Island Insights

River Island have a Customer Happiness Grade of B. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service but are unhappy with their refunds.

B
Happiness Grade
A

Price - Excellent

94.74%
Industry Average
" I buy very good quality clothes at a very good price and that makes me happy "
- Mr Foster
" Decent prices, decent quality stuff. "
- Luke Lamont
" I never purchased from their previously but now I’ll onky purchase from them, they’re sale this year has been great got so many nice tops for a good price! Unlike some sale shops there sales are too much clothes everywhere don’t know where to look, there sale was organised on website and in store wasn’t too little and it wasn’t too much! "
- Lucy Goddard
Write your review on River Island
A-

Delivery - Fast

86.27%
Industry Average
" My fav store and great delivery time! Everyone always comments on my outfits "
- Anna
" Easy to use website. excellent range of products. great delivery options with minimal waiting time. It was easy to then collect my purchases from the store, only took a couple of minutes and the staff were really friendly and helpful. "
- sarah naughton
" I love River Island it’s one of my favourite shops but I do think for someone who is a loyal customer I shop in there every couple of weeks with it being online or in store, you don’t get any benefits never get a discount code to use the next time you shop or free delivery which is disappointing as I’m constantly receiving emails with discount codes from other stores "
- Anonymous
E

Refunds - Difficult

38.46%
Industry Average
" Very disappointed- I ordered a pair of jeans only to find they had a hole in them. Returned them and reordered another pair and those too arrived with a hole in them. Still waiting for my refund to be processed and all customer services can tell me is to reorder and return the faulty goods!!!! "
- Anonymous
" However after reading the reviews i am very scared that they might not refund me my money at all. "
- Barbana
" Very disappointing shop and costumer service! I made two orders on their website totalling €150 that have to be delivered outside UK, orders were supposed to be delivered on the 25th June, just one of the parcel arrived and the other one has been probably lost. Customer service have no idea where my parcel is and they don't want to contact DPD. They don't even offered a refund!!! this is ridicoulous you don't care about your costumers, I will never order with them again "
- Lilly
A-
85.45%
Industry Average
" Great service as always. Being able to order something from online and pick up your nearest store is great. Website is easy to use too. "
- Thomas
" Good service items of good quality and value "
- Jacqueline Pritchard
" Friendly staff especially in mens department good service "
- Aziz Aziz

Get ready for our phone call!