SGS Engineering Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend SGS Engineering

How would you rate SGS Engineering ?

(optional)

4 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Matthew Bracegirldle

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about SGS Engineering in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Matthew Bracegirldle
Unverified Reviewer
"ordered from here a few times now and always found them to be okay. thumbs up from me!"
"Forget advertised & promised delivery schedules I cannot comment on the product ordered as it has never arrived. My review is to highlight the total lack of customer service received. Yes they have a department of that name but assurances from it are worthless. This is without doubt a SALES company, after sales is not a concern it appears. So beware, as with other reviews, approach an order placement with extreme caution. Next Day delivery is advertised across the website and is part of the telephone hold music (with which I became over familiar) yet when you place an order that feature appears to be forgotten. and the day after that and the day after that and..................."
"Absolutely appalled at the level of customer service provided buy this company. Ordered some items on the 29 March 2016, some of which have failed after very little use and are not of merchantable quality. After some considerable time I was provided with a replacement which again failed shortly after. Having lost faith in the product and any replacements I was fobbed off with promises of another brand made item that would be available shortly. Some considerable time passed and despite chasing them up about it I have received nothing. I eventually requested a refund given the ridiculous amount of time I have waited for this to be resolved but have now been blanked. Have sent numerous emails and made numerous phone calls and getting absolutely nowhere. What a complete waste of my time and money!! It's extremely disappointing that some company's believe they can treat custom in this manner. I will certainly not be recommending SGS to my colleagues in the various branches we have around the UK and I would strongly suggest anyone think twice before ordering from this company."
Stephen Taylor
"SGS have now supplied me with a number of compressed air line fittings. Each time I have had excellent service and a sound product."
SGS Engineering is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews