Sherwood Lighting Ltd Reviews

0115 9266777

info@sherwoodlighting.co.uk

823 Mansfield Road

Tell us how Sherwood Lighting Ltd made you happy
Returned damaged stock to Sherwood on 17th Nov to the value of £401.24. I received confirmation by UPS that this return was received and signed for. I've been chasing Sherwood for my refund since. I've now reported them to PayPal for investigation.
Quality service
Great Product, Great Price, Excellent Service!
One of my lights still has not been delivered. Your website states delivered within 7 days unless there is a problem and then we will contact you. After 9 days I had to contact the shop. Two out of 3 lights were later delivered. 3 out of 6 of the shades were damaged. Replaced with shades off display lights on the shop floor. One of the lights which I was promised delivery on 22/12/17still not delivered and still no one has contacted me.
Great customer service.
It looks amazing and makes big transformation in my hallway.
Sherwood had the best price for the light
Items arrived promptly and very well packed. They were just as described. Good efficient service.
The light is yet to be put up in our hallway by our Electrician soon but have to say we are very pleased with the quality of it and the good safe packing so nothing broken.
Well done
Good service speedy delivery
Selling the floor lamp I wanted.
When i needed to contact you for a replacement bulb you sent it straight away you are great I've showed it off to several friends of they are considering contacting you when they require one for their homes? Thank you for excellent service? I shall contact you when I need any of my lights replaced.
Would have been good to know collection date and time a little earlier. Quality of item better than expected in looks.
I love my side tables. Great value.
Ordering was very easy and it arrived when they said. It fits perfect in our dinning room Thankyou
Very easy to order
Web site said delivery in 5-7 days just over 2 weeks before delivery arrived !
Tried emailing & phoning would have been a lot better if they had informed me that the item was out of stock !
Lights arrived in good time but bulbs missing after calling I was told it would take 1-2 days and it’s been a week and still no bulbs. I have now been told it’s going be a few days.. disappointing as lights are on now without bulbs
Aimee gave the most amazing customer service. I order the light I’d been trying to find and it was out of stock. She sent me one from the show room and I received it the following day. I was amazed at the efficiency and how friendly and helpful she was. Thank you!
I’ve emailed several times I returned the lights and am currently waiting for a refund had to open a Paypal dispute as you have not responded to any of my emails and I’m still without my refund
Offered a good selection of lights at a competitive price, was pleased with the product and the timeliness of the service and the packaging/delivery etc.
Sherwood Lighting Ltd is rated 4.68 based on 823 reviews