Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
Wrong goods sent badly packed and cardboard box wet so the bottom of the box was soaking. One of the contents had a dint in. As a disabled person I would find it helpful to receive a returns label, as I have not got a printer. Time and money spent to return goods at local shop. Too much hassle for me and I shall not shop with you again.
Placed an online order costing £90 on 29 October. The following week only three items out of the large order arrived. Contacted Superdrug and was told by Catherine that the order had shipped and would be with me shortly. Following this message, Jaimal advised that the order had been lost in transit and asked if I would like the missing items sending again or whether I would like a refund. The replacement items were promised within one to two business days. A week later and still no delivery from Superdrug. Contacting Superdrug on a daily basis but no one bothers to respond. I'd have expected that when an error like this occurs, a company as large as Superdrug would be more willing and able to resolve the issues however this does not appear to be the case. I will not be shopping with Superdrug again - it's too much trouble. There are other companies providing a better service who deserve the business.
Placed & paid for delivery,& collect from store on 2/11/on 7/11,got text saying it was on way to store,& to wait for 2nd text saying in store,no message,further chat online they said item had been returned to them? We are now at the stage you see on the chat service. very poor,will never order again.
Absolute disgrace, horrible customer service. Parcel never arrived. Replaced to collect from store this time, never arrived, wrote to their complaint department, no response. Ordered since 9 of October till now no parcel no refund. No one knows what is going on in there. An absolute disgrace Sir Peter Macnab, please review your customer service a lot needs to be done. You have lost me and it always start with 1 then comes 2,3,4 and you find yourself in administration.
My parcel did not arrive. It was sent back to the warehouse. I asked superdrug on Facebook what had happened as I was not updated. The replies were ridiculously slow and when I was asked the question whether I wanted a refund or the parcel sent back to me I said I wanted it sent back (this conversation occurred twice). My request was ignored and I was sent a refund. There was complete confusion and my issue was not resolved. The conversation was relatively friendly but I was mostly ignored.
I ordered online but my some of the setting sprays leaked into the box and the paper packaging.
I contacted customer service online chat (due to COVID)to a person called Isabella
Who couldn’t grasp what I was saying.
She Kept saying to me send her pictures of the damaged box I mentioned the liquid that spilled dried out as I contacted them almost 24hrs later
Said unable to do anything also said to me that I should send her the damaged box pictures at a later date.
The most terrible disgusting service.
Extremely disappointed.
I will never buy from Superdrug again
I have bought a King C. Gillette Cordless Men's Beard Trimmer Kit on the 22/09/2020 and I have paid £19.99, the product was never delivered to my home, I have contacted the Superdrug customer service via chat and they said my order was lost (order n
096781110) then they sent me another order (order n
096960132) on the 05/10/2020, however, this order also was never delivered when I went to check they said the order was cancelled and didn't explain to me why. They said my money would be returned to my credit card, however, I have to contact them more than 5 times now and I'm still waiting. Sometimes when I contact them via chat they just end the chat without giving me an answer to why I'm still waiting for my money. All I want is my 19.99 pounds back, this is my money and I worked for it. This company don't respect people, I will never buy anything in their stores and I don't recommend them to anyone.
Today I went to Superdrug in Godalming with the intention of buying aftershave as a treat to myself on my birthday. I was very fortunate to be served by Megan* who was extremely knowledgeable about the aftershaves on the market today. Megan listened to me & understood which scents my nose would appreciate. Megan made suggestions which were absolutely spot on, after sniffing my way through a few of Megan’s selections I decided on ‘Paco Rabanne Million Lucky’ , it is light & fresh which is exactly what I was searching for. I also got a deal on the 100ml & got £5 on a super drug card. I am very grateful to be served by Megan as the choices made & knowledge of the products was extremely helpful & I purchased exactly what I wanted , we need more Megan’s in the world , Thankyou Megan.
What a shambles ordered something for my mum who live far away from me and put delivery address when order put through had my address 😡 so went on live chat and they said couldn’t talk to me only account holder well that’s me went round and round so had then to log out and pretend to be my mum then asked for address to be changed they said will put in a request but no guarantees WHAT ! I’m a very understanding person and I know with Covid and all that it’s different but come on anybody would thing I was stealing Crown Jewels and I paid for it on my own card good luck everyone. Oh and by the way I’ve bought loads of things from them before so they know who’s account it is must be employing idiots now.
Hi.Superdrug have good customer services.
I bought some goods online from superdrug via paypal costing more than £70. When they arrived they weren't what I wanted so I returned them instore (as their returns policy says you can) over a month later, despite repeated contacts with superdrug they have still not returned my money. Frankly I am very disappointed and will not be shopping with them in the future.
Too expensive and cumbersome to do the consultation. I just buy here without a prescription clvdeliverystore.com
Refused service for a test
Robin park Superdrug is ran by little school girls who think it’s funny to look at you and laugh on there head sets . I have never felt so uncomfortable.
Went to Robin park store and I have never felt so uncomfortable . It’s ran by little schools Girls laughing and tittering looking straight at you which makes you feel a bit paranoid .Come on Superdrug get your staff in order
This review is about Superdrug prescription delivery service.
I’m a retired NHS employee so I am aware of prescriptions etc. I registered with this service at the beginning of lockdown to lessen the risk of collecting my prescription. What an absolute shambles they are, until July they only managed to deliver my monthly basic prescription twice efficiently. The rest of the months I was having to continually chase them. I started to request my repeat prescription TWO weeks before it was due and even then they gave me a variety of pathetic excuses! Even my GP surgery we’re glad to take over delivery as they were fed up with them. DO NOT use!
Shocking service ,customer services is a joke and lie. They blame covid for not getting your delivery when you pay for next day delivery . Every other site i order from manages to send next day . Never shop here again .
Too expensive and cumbersome to do the consultation. I just buy here without a prescription allpillstore24.com
The online customer service is atrocious.

They charged me for a number of items I hadn't ordered online. They advised they would cancel this order for me and I should place another order for just the products I wanted - they then didn't cancel my order.

After doing a return, and waiting a very long time I only received a partial refund. They insisted that I had received the correct amount. When I showed evidence against this they spent weeks asking for the same pieces of information, misunderstanding the issue and ignoring my requests for a call back - only later was I told that this isn't currently possible.

When a manager finally looked into this for me they admitted that the wrong amount had been refunded (no apology or compensation was offered).

They said they would then issue the correct refund but this did not come through. Once again, it was like an uphill battle with the operators insisting that the refund had been given although they couldn't agree on which day it had been processed or show evidence of this. Finally, they admitted it hadn't been put through and sent me the refund I had been entitled to for 4 months (and wouldn't have needed if they hadn't messed up in the first place).

I have now submitted a formal complaint because I think this was handled horribly but, as I haven't received any response from this I thought the best thing to do would be to warn future customers of how horrible the customer service really is. You can't trust this company - when I asked if they could explain why I had been charged for items I hadn't ordered and why I hadn't received the correct refund they simply said this is done automatically. So, they automatically try and screw their customers over - not a moral company at all.
Like other reviews if I could give minus, I would. New store in Preston Lancashire consist of not 1 or 2 but even the so called manager to be rude, dismissive, no manners, not bothered about giving the nice customer service experience. I was completely horrified with the service I received. All 3 members of staff were in a group stood there and had finished servicing another customer, they saw me waiting and I was the only customer waiting to pay (store was very quiet for a bank holiday Monday) and they saw me but did not bother calling me over or smile or anything. I asked if I could come over and pay which one rude staff said yes. 1 staff walked away. I paid for my item and was walking away to hear one of them say sarcastically ‘ your welcome’ in which I turned back and approached the 2 staff and said their customer service stinks. They both said ok and shrugged their shoulders. I was completely horrified. I asked to speak to the manager and they pointed at the 1 that had walked away. I explained to the manager what happened and she threw down her box and aggressively said sorry and as I said this is unacceptable she said I said sorry what more do you want and il speak to them. The manager was just as bad. This is shocking. I will be taking this further and I really do not want the item anymore from this shop. Shocking behaviour. Never experienced this type of customer service before.
Superdrug is rated 3.38 based on 307 reviews