Superdrug Reviews

of reviewers recommend Superdrug
Over A Week

Tell us how Superdrug made you happy
I was so happy with how fast the
delivery was. I ordered 11pm and I received a notification the next day 2pm that my order was ready for collection in Jervis, Dublin branch . However, the product eyebrow pomade wasn't sealed and there was a finger mark. I didn't return it yet, maybe It's safe to keep it but I was expecting it to be fresh.
A friend and I are regular customers at Superdrug Watford, Hertfordshire. Would like to say how friendly and helpful the staff are, especially The Manager Jude who is also always ready to sort any of our queries.
I am so so angry at Superdrug. I just looked at my latest mobile phone bill and saw an extra airtime charge of almost £5 for calling the Superdrug customer helpline !!!!. The background to this is my Superdrug beauty card(loyalty points card if you like) was in a wallet I had stolen, so I went into a local Superdrug, who gave me a new card and registered it for me online via my email address. The attendant then told me I had to contact the Superdrug customer service telephone number (08445464747) line with my new card number, if I wanted to have the points of my old (stolen) card transferred over to my new card. I telephoned 11 June 2019 and I was told by a voicemail that I was outside their working hours. So I then called on 12 June 2019 and was kept waiting on the line for a while - anyway I spoke to Yalda (ref: 140178), who, after security checks, then proceeded to cancel my old card. I asked her to transfer the points on my old card to my new card. Yalda then advised me that she couldn't do that on the phone - that I needed to send Superdrug an email formally requesting they transfer my points from my old card and to my new card !!! So I sent an email on 14 June 2019 - and they replied back on 18 June 2019 confirming they had done so. I have been a loyal Superdrug customer for many years and the notion that you are made to ring their customer services team on what is a premium number is unbelievable. It doesn't even tell you, when you get through the line that you are on a premium telephone number. In any case, why can't the whole process of lost/stolen cards be made simpler and that you can go online to cancel your card - it would need your email address - which only you would know and not the person who may have it when you have lost it or had it stolen. You can then email the Superdrug help team from your registered email address advise them you have lost your card and that they should transfer the points from your card. IWhy have such a convoluted process of picking up a card in store - telephoning the team to have cancel your old card - then emailing the team to ask for the points transfer ?!?! If what I have outlined still poses security risk( which it shouldn't), then make your customer services telephone number free !!. Don't charge a premium for this convoluted process !! I am so angry and would like a refund of my phone charges. To any Superdrug customers do not call their customer services team telephone number as you will incur significant charges !!
Wandsworth Superdrug’s Customer Service is excellent. There is a young lady there shania, she was helpful and friendly, it made my day.
I was treated and spoken so rudley by assistant manager Alexander in the Rickmansworth store. I went into collect a parcel... as he was walking past me he said something but as he has a stong accent i didnt understand what he said. He had a complete melt down and called a racist... everyone in the store including children just froze and stared!!! He then said that i had to leave my shopping in my basket and was barred from the store!! I spoke with management and after a month of emailing absolutely nothing was done about it!! I then spoke on the phone and was told that he was sacked due to his aggressive outburst so i was very shocked to see him in the store today to be told by him that i had to leave the store and was barred for life!!!!! Never have i ever been treated in such an appalling way and to then have custoner service do nothing about it!!!! Disgusting!!!
I ordered some loreal creams from super drug, they had an offer on these creams, and so it was good value. As always it was a prompt delivery. Was all as I had ordered.
Visited the perfume department at the Chippenham branch looking for Versace Dylan blue costing £50 . Above each shelf in large letters is the name of the designer and so I went to the shelf titled VERSACE but could not find Versace Dylan blue. I asked the rude customer service girl if this was all the Versace fragrances ? "Yes" she replied!
"Where is Versace dreamer?? Versace Dylan blue then "? I enquired .
Her response was ..."down there", she said ... pointing her head to the right!
"Where" ? I enquired, looking at all the designer titles above the main self's , "is it under Paco rabanne ? Hugo boss ?? D&G ?" I enquired.
Annoyed that she had to walk to the end of the counter ..she snapped "there Where it says Versace!! ", pointing to a bottle of Versace dreamer !!!
I took my money to another fragrance outlet where they treat customers with a little respect and want to make a sell
I visited your Newport branch recently and wanted to purchase some Barry M products, I was delighted to see there was a free gift when I spent over £9, so looking at the free gifts ( a scented body shimmer spray) there were only two there, I took one to the counter along with many other products equating to over £30, of which over £25 of that was Barry M products, excited to get my free gift, only to be told that it was a tester and they were out of stock, I said I would happily take the tester as my free gift that I didn’t mind the missing lid, but the sales girl refused, saying they couldn’t sell a tester item to me, even though it was a free gift item.

I am extremely upset, disappointed and quite frankly annoyed at this, I spent more than enough for two free Barry M gifts worth £9 each and yet I came away with nothing.
If I hadn’t of needed some of the products I had, I would have left it all there and left the shop without a sale.
I explained that I would miss out on two free gifts, that I wasn’t happy about it and the sales assistant just shrugged at me.

This is unacceptable and surely a voucher of some kind should have been offered so that I could come back when more stock was in to obtain my two free gifts.

If this is the way Superdrug conduct their business I will be going elsewhere from now on and telling my friends and family to do the same.
Superdrug store, camberwell, butterfly walk, south east London.
Purchased 3 packets of baby organix crisps. 2 from 3 packets had chew holes, and rodent droppings found in base of superdrug carrier bag. Contacted number on receipt and number was not live.sourced an alternative number online, consistently engaged. Emailed them via their website, I am still awaiting a reply. I then contacted them on messenger 2 days later. I was refunded £2 worth of points back onto my points card as an apology. I contacted local authority health and safety department. They confirmed rodent/pest activity at store. I am disappointed in the lack or seriousness and acknowledgement in my complaint. And the length of time it is taking for an adequate response.
Will never shop there again.
Disgusting
While in Superdrug on Sunday 26.05.19 I couldn’t see body cream on asking employee who was working hard tidying display shelves where I would find it she took me to shelf spoke knowledgeably about the products and then pointed I could buy 2nd for half price Outstanding service from polite staff will buy all my requirements at Superdrug Morpeth Northumberland from now
Rick on the chat line has helped me out with a missing item today, he was most helpful and resolved the problem quickly for me, thank you Rick 😀
superdrug…
I was verbally abused by superdrug assistant manager Andrea in Rickmansworth store. He has an accent and because i didnt understand what he was saying he called me a racist had a complete melt down and to told me to leave the store even though i hadn't payed for my shopping!!!
My experience at Super Drug is finding the best makeup. For example : Duo lash glue, kiss lashes, rimmel london,mascara, sleek, real techniques,
Terrible eyebrow treatment, threading and tint, one eyebrow far different to the other, the girl had Innapropiate sweater on, which dragged across my face, as she proceeded to make a complete mess of my eyebrows! It took 2 days of scrubbing to get dye off, which was half an inch above where my eyebrows were. I got money back when I told them, but considering the mess she made it meant nothing.
Rang head office, and they said they would look into it, and come back to me, and didn't. Very bad customer service!
A young girl called Ellie on make up, was very helpful and friendly, went out of her way to find what i wanted. I used to work on make up and was pleasantly surprised to be served by someone the way i used to help my customers
Brilliant Ellie thank you
They dont reply to the email. I have made an order 200£+ as company and I have requested about the invoice. They dont reply. Also every time that I have tried to contact via phone but they close without any help.
Very bad experience. The worst customer service.
Lost my order but we're very quick to rectify it and send me a replacement
My husband and I attended the Chichester branch of Superdrug for our course of rabies vaccinations.. Robert, the nurse, was on each occasion friendly, courteous and helpful and we never had to wait to be attended to. We found this to be very efficient and convenient service and would have no hesitation in returning.
I hold a Health and Beauty card, and so receive my orders free of charge [if spending £10 +], therefore, I find that I am buying from them each month! The products are excellent, and the service is quick and easy, and with points adding up which are easily redeemed.
Superdrug is rated 3.38 based on 307 reviews