The KeeDiet Reviews

4.8
Based on 46 reviews
Telephone

Tell us how The KeeDiet made you happy
Love the KeeDiet, easy to follow and the shakes actually taste like milk shake not powdered water! Results are well worth the hunger pangs for!
The Rapid Burn Diet is so easy to follow and the results are quite astonishing. Thus far I have not tasted any product that I do not like. True, there are some I prefer more than others. I have tried other similar types of diet but there was always a peculiar taste to the products. This is not the case with Keediet. Another very helpful adjunct is the benefit of the Facebook group that offers support and professional advice when necessary. I highly recommend.
Excellent range of foods available. Probably the most diverse range of any VLCD diet. And guess what ... it actually tastes good as well and is such good value compared to others. Highly recommended.
This is by far my favourite of the VLCD brands. Lots of choice of flavours for the shakes, the banana actually tastes like banana and doesn’t have that fake tin taste. The chocolate pudding is lovely too. Lots of other choice to make it flexible for anyone. The best part is the price, compared to the others it is the best value for money.
Best way to loose weight, healthy yummy meal replacements, taste so much nicer than others I have tried...always works. Would recommend with great customer service, speedy delivery and a great friendly private Facebook page for the dieters ;-)
Changed my life! I was so stuck before I discovered this! I thought I’d be stuck at the same weight forever. Since discovering The KeeDiet I finally feel like I’m back in control and am on track to look how I did 10 years ago :) 1 stone 8 pounds lost and counting! A very happy customer here!!!
Quick and easy to order, great tasting meal replacements, and better value for money then similar diets.
Love this diet, so much to choose from and all very tasty. I’m never hungry with all the amazing choices there are.
Loving the Keetdiet, so simple and I never feel hungry with their delicious shakes!
This is the only way to lose weight and change your life 3.5 stones in 3 months is proof enough. Seems drastic but does work if you don't cheat
The shakes, soups and packet meals are delicious, I really don't feel like I'm staving myself and the plan is great value for money
Fabulous products, great value for money
Great value for money
Excellent choice and customer service. Good products mostly suitable for my diabetic partner too! Looove the porridge with ginger and cinnamon added with a bit of calorie /carb free caramel. Proper winter food.
It tastes AMAZING!! I love the fact it’s dry food and you just add water - I can take it anywhere with me . I get MORE nutrition from these meals than my usual dinners and I am dropping weight like crazy - 14lbs in 18 days.. and I just add one lot of salad or veg to each meal twice a day so am eating huge amounts of food
Helped me get my weight under control. The products are cheaper than most VLCD and are by far tastier.
I'm an older Keediet user, and I've loved losing my weight with Kee. I lost one and a half stone and now just use the products to keep my weight in check. Mainly the porridge in the morning which stops me snacking I've used other diets in the past but never found any so fair helpful and successful. I really do love my Keediet keebies
I would recommend KeeDiets to anyone wanting to loose some weight in a healthy way, there is so much choice there is no way you could get bored, the service is first class even if something goes wrong (which is seldom does), it's also very cost effective in comparison to many other makes who do similar products, KeeDiet is the best, the tastiest, and the cheapest............what's not to like?
I love this diet, I'm losing weight and not feeling hungry and ordering online is easy.
I have lost 7 stone on this diet and never felt hungary.
The KeeDiet is rated 4.8 based on 46 reviews