Whirlpool Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Whirlpool
6PM
6PM

Tell us how Whirlpool made you happy

2 - 3 hours
Avg Email Response Time
"I have owed many fridges in my life and none of them have ever been leaking water I would never recommend whirlpool brand fridge regardless of price point. I am extremely disappointed. This is the worst purchase ever .I bought this fridge the end on June I had a problem on September the whirlpool company sent 4 times to fix done nothing. Whirlpool wont replace new one as they promise you they will only keep sending repair. worst customer service finally they told me you have to deal with the problem"
Are you Whirlpool? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Whirlpool receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Washing machine broke down after 4 months. Read reviews online, this company is a joke. Buyer beware they don't care after you've already purchased your machine"
"Brilliant customer service."