Whirlpool Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Whirlpool

How would you rate Whirlpool ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Wendy

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Whirlpool in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I have owed many fridges in my life and none of them have ever been leaking water I would never recommend whirlpool brand fridge regardless of price point. I am extremely disappointed. This is the worst purchase ever .I bought this fridge the end on June I had a problem on September the whirlpool company sent 4 times to fix done nothing. Whirlpool wont replace new one as they promise you they will only keep sending repair. worst customer service finally they told me you have to deal with the problem"
"Washing machine broke down after 4 months. Read reviews online, this company is a joke. Buyer beware they don't care after you've already purchased your machine"
H Brown