Blinds 2 Go Ltd Reviews

Over 7 Days
Read Blinds 2 Go Ltd Reviews

sales@blinds-2go.ie

Tell us how Blinds 2 Go Ltd made you happy
Love my blinds .. easy fit functional good quality and good price
Amazing company. Quick delivery and excellent quality 5⭐
Extremely impressed with the quality of my Roman Blind & it fitted like a glove. Would have no hesitation recommending Blinds 2 Go!
Great service. Quick and efficient. Great choices. And also was the best price we found. Would highly recommend
Blinds 2 Go Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2021 Blinds 2 Go Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2021
The whole process was flawless! The blinds fit perfectly and look great. I’ll definitely be back soon :)
Blinds 2 Go Ltd 5 star review on 18th March 2021
Easy to order
Quick delivery
Easy installation
Great, fast, service & great quality. Would highly recommend Blinds 2 Go.
Received my order to Ireland within 3days. The products were perfect! Absolutely excellent service. Will definitely purchase from them again
Hi we haven't received our blind we received notification from UPS few weeks ago that it was returned to you due to duty not being paid..not sure it you can provide any more details to us as to when we will receive it
Thanks
Very good, so easy to order, quick delivery. Easy to put up. Very happy
Absolutely delighted with our new Roman blind. The quality is of the highest standard. The deliver time was exactly as promised. I would highly recommend Blinds 2 Go.
Blinds 2 Go Ltd 5 star review on 17th March 2021
I waited over a month for my roman blinds but they were worth it. I had ordered roller blinds at same time as my roman and they arrived very prompt.
I've received half of my order. I'm waiting around 3 weeks for other half. There is problem with delivery as one package stuck in transit. I've contacted Blinds 2 Go to find out that I must pay customs for order placed in January. Then I've contacted UPS to find out that package was send back to Blinds 2 Go because it didn't have "commercial invoice" whatever that means. Its middle of March and I'm still waiting for rest of my order.
We ordered a blind for our baby’s room. After very quickly sending out a sample to us, we decided to go ahead and order it. It took a while to arrive as it was made to order but it was worth the wait. The quality is excellent and the safari style blind looks beautiful in our little boys room.
First time to get blinds to go. And they are fantastic. Very easy to put up and look great. Will be ordering again for other rooms.
Very poor,maybe it's to do with Brexit. I,m waiting 8 weeks for delivery and still nothing...Sorry half the order has arrived
Ordered in January . Order never arrived . Then got an email reordering from March 10 th. Not due till April, sent an email asking what had happened, no reply.
Reasonably priced good quality, good service.
Fantastic value, great quality, fast delivery, easy to install. Would highly recommend
Excellent service! Very happy with my new blinds!
Very fast delivery as well.
Good quality product, arrived on time, the measurements were spot on. I would definitely use the company again.
Blinds 2 Go Ltd is rated 4.71 based on 1,930 reviews