CarHistory.online Reviews

of reviewers recommend CarHistory.online

855-482-6465

social@carhistory.online

Tell us how CarHistory.online made you happy
THE REPORT WAS GREAT HAD ALL THE INFORMATION I NEEDED
A great report!
This site answered all my questions before I decide to invest any money in this vehicle !
It appears that all the info I need regarding this car has been given me
I JUST WANT TO LOOK AT MY REPORT
The car history was satisfactory. Thank you.
I wanted to view the title report. But it kept taking back to the initial report
It is a good service for checking out a vehicle .
Very precise, detailed history of the truck. Best $1.00 I have ever spent! I am sure I will be back again. Thanks Mr. Wright it was exactly what i was looking for.

Johnny Smith
Abbeville
South Carolina
What info I got was interesting but I. Wanted the actual Carfax about the truck. Only thing I learned is it was made in Norfolk va. Please don’t add any other charges on my credit card. One dollar was a plenty
I found this rv on FB market place at a very low price -after seeing your report I'm sure that it is a scam and will be reporting this to FB--Thank You
Accurate and fast
Recently purchased an extended warranty for a newly purchased used vehicle. Needed documentation for myself that the vehicle had a clear history. I received my report within 5 minutes money well spent.
Quick, easy, accurate and 1$. What more could you ask for.

I can verify the accuracy as I own the vehicle. Great document to keep for records.
I found my report to be accurate and useful.
Gave a concise report that included important information to help me decide if my purchase is safe.
Was able to get the information that I was looking for about the particular car.
CH is easy to use, response is timely, information is thorough for safety/mechanical/features. I received an immediate text to inquire regarding my satisfaction and providing the only other data...cost/value.
All for $1...
This site is WONDERFUL!
very good information. would like additonal inforamtion on sales data
i was really needing the last known mileage but was pleased with all the information other wise
CarHistory.online is rated 4.22 based on 27 reviews