pr group ukgb Reviews

of reviewers recommend pr group ukgb
Read pr group ukgb Reviews

0208 445112

info@entertain-ment.co.uk

Tell us how pr group ukgb made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
thanks entertain-ment.co.uk for making sara's Hen weekend so perfect. the whole thing was more that I expected and the team member I spoke to went the extra mile.
entertain-ment did a good job at setting up the perfect stag night prank.

We had our stag in Amsterdam the lads didn't have a clue what was going to happen. made it all the more fun.

certainly recommend them and Michael my allocated booking agent was a good help.

thanks

J
super company. Booked for just before lockdown had a stripper for my mates leaving do. Stripper did good job.
We had a super brilliant time on our stag do. Bars were great, girls looked stunning, and the night was a blast! Definitely getting the lads to book another one soon!
Brilliant night out! Quality drinking games and forfeits! Zoe, Lisa and Marie were a great laugh!
can't recommend you enough. Perfect stag night in Bangor north Wales. Our wenches Katie and calix were stunning and very friendly. John our stag was very drunk which made it all the more fun.
5 star service
perfect as always thanks guys
Absolutely fantastic we had the best weekend in Blackpool thanks guys.
Definitely recommend using these! So easy and straight forward to use online, hassle free!
perfect ladies good stag night thanks Fredi
Great stag weekend in Cardiff. our agent was great. She alleviated any stress and hassle that I otherwise would of had to endure!.. Very professional, recommended.
A bit apprehensive when told that I was going to be taking part in a life drawing class as part of an event; how wrong I was! The event was excellent.
hank you so much for arranging an amazing evening for us. The butlers were great entertainment, great value for money and you were so easy to book with. Completely stress and hassle free.
good customer service and fast reply to enquiry. Booked with them due to recommendation off my friend.
thanks team
thanks for arranging everything
thanks for your time and sorting everything for our event.
great service! Brilliant communication and helped my planning process become so much less stressful! Definitely recommend!
perfect stag do organised completely by Lucy at Entertain-ment. Don't know how she did it but everything went without a hitch and there are 34 happy stags. liverpool was a wicked night out and I would definitely recommend to anyone looking to book a large group.
pr group ukgb is rated 5.00 based on 75 reviews