Hidden Cosmetics Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Hidden Cosmetics
Click Here

Tell us how Hidden Cosmetics made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"I placed my order from Hidden Cosmetics on November 2018 and they never shipped my order!! I spent $260 and never got my money back! I filed MULTIPLE disputes with my bank but I had a new bank employed by a bunch of idiots. Every time I submit a dispute for hidden cosmetics they deny it saying Sephora refunded me so they won't investigate it any further. I fought as hard as I could for 8 months until I had to give up. I am going to have a heart attack if I don't let it go emotionally. No one involved will help me. The company will never ship my order. My bank will never return my funds. I have put this out all over social media but people still fall for these scam artists. I wish they would be shut down. It is HORRIBLE how they do business! They belong in jail! They are thieves!"
Are you Hidden Cosmetics? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I placed my order from Hidden Cosmetics on November 2018 and they never shipped my order!! I spent $260 and never got my money back! I filed MULTIPLE disputes with my bank but I had a new bank employed by a bunch of dummies. Every time I submit a dispute for hidden cosmetics they deny it saying Sephora refunded me so they won't investigate it any further. I fought as hard as I could for 8 months until I had to give up. I am going to have a heart attack if I don't let it go emotionally. No one involved will help me. The company will never ship my order. My bank will never return my funds. I have put this out all over social media but people still fall for these scam artists. I wish they would be shut down. It is HORRIBLE how they do business! They belong in jail! They are thieves!"
"I sent them a lot of messages and emails but never any answers, I'm too angry, I don't recommend the purchase and the customer service really sucks, you make screens to every message you send and above all be very careful, the products will never arrive and you will not receive any reply from them, DON'T BUY IT ABSOLUTELY !!"
"I placed an order in June and I still haven’t received my items. THREE MONTHS LATER!! I have emailed the company multiple times with hardly no responses. Incredibly poor customer service and communication. I even asked for my order to be refunded and cancelled because it’s taking so long and all they had to say to me was there are no refunds. If I was aware of the quality of this company I would never have made a purchase through them. Worst service ever. Let’s just hope that my order gets here before Christmas."
"It takes them MONTHS (three or four, to be exact) to ship out products and that's after you have to blast them on social media to do so. Then, they harass you constantly to take down anything that calls attention to their shady behavior. They're unprofessional, rude, and horrible to order from. Just don't bother, there are other companies out there that are better."
"As a further update, as of 7/23, I posted the link to these reviews on their page to warn others, after being ignored...within hours I received threats in my inbox in response to the links. Telling me they will get my pages taken down for threatening them. Threatening them with their own reviews. Run away!!!! _________ I originally wrote a review, and then was contacted and told they would resend product if I removed it. However, I didn't trust them so I emailed myself that review. So here it is again, plus the update: Ordered in February. No delay was stated, I didn't order pre-order items. Waited and waited. Tried to contact them, they don't respond on any platform or email. Asked for a refund, no response. The only way I've gotten any response is by commenting on their social media about my issue. Then I am told they will get back to me and they never do. Rinse, lather, repeat. They are also just generally rude, and while they don't respond to messages they can make passive aggressive social media posts about people being upset. Late April I received an email saying my package was shipped. But on the site it only states it as confirmed, and there is no tracking or confirmation other than their word. I waited over the 4 weeks it may take and then tried to contact them, with no response again. When I again comment on social media I am told they are sure they came along my package just today... Then no response. So my package is supposed to be shipped but they also are sure they have seen it? Hmm... I personally think they may have marked it shipped just to get me off their butts because I won't stay quiet. Just a bit fishy. Here it is mid-june and still nothing. After throwing a fit on social media I finally received a message from customer service. They claim they have shipped my package but can provide no proof other than their text and email system, which is not a receipt and not a tracking system. They also claim my comments are tarnishing their good name by calling them out. No, not sending products and ignoring your customers is tarnishing it just fine. At this point is it looking like I am not going to be receiving my products and am out $77. Update: so we are now at the end of July. I was contacted when I wrote my review last month. After they rudely accused me of ordering something I didn't (which would have had a pre-order wait time), and literally being called disgusting for suggesting they were scamming people. I was told that if I removed this review, that they would "resend" my products. They give me a tracking number, which until a few days ago wouldn't register at all. I was patient, I know these things aren't perfect. I message them asking about it several times, no response (they never respond through email, only Instagram and Facebook). As of today, still haven't responded, I've informed them this review would be going back up if it wasn't answered. Well, today I looked and it stated they had tried to deliver it 7/17 and left a card. Hmm, no. I do a little snooping. I find I can put the tracking number in on the usps site and I get more info...it isn't even going to the correct state. And after an hour on the phone with usps, it's confirmed. They just gave me someone else's tracking number to scam me. Run away from this company, and while you're at it tell your friends to make sure to stay away!"
"I wish there was something lower than one star. This company is awful. I ordered from them LAST October, it is now July and I still haven't gotten anything. The company has given me the runaround and promised a free whatever for my wait and said my package was on it's way but it never came. They're completely unprofessional and I truly regret spending my money on their products. I was ordering my sister's birthday present...safe to say I had to break my promise to her and get something else."
"Purchased the chrome-pigments from them back @the beginning of Feb and still haven’t received my products! Sent tons of emails(which I saved) to their customer service (who stopped replying)!DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!"
"I must have sent them over 30 emails. When they did reply they were so rude. I did get my eyeshadows in the end. How disappointing they are not muti chrome. And even with a good base the colour disapears after an hour. Yawn and you get black smudges round yours eyes. If you have placed an order get your money back threw your bank. THEY ARE A SCAM. GOOD REVIEWS ARE FAKE. LIKE THEIR PHOTOS"
"I wish zero stars was an option. DO NOTTTTT BUY ANYTHING FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!! My order was placed in October 2018. It is now March 2019. Yes, you read that right - FOUR MONTHS later. Unlike others, I HAVE gotten multiple replies from them promising to send it "next Monday," or, "for sure next week." *Insert eye roll here* I do not normally leave nasty comments on Instagram, but that was the ONLY way to get them to reply to me! I would get a response like, "That comment was really not necessary and your order has already shipped." Ummmm then why didn't I get a confirmation? "Oh, oops I will make sure it's sent Monday." It is like they spend more time policing their Instagram comments than actually sending people their orders. It's also super annoying that they are constantly updating with new content and products. Like, maybe don't offer anything new until previous orders from MONTHS ago are sent???!!!! Worst company I have EVER dealt with."
"This company is the worst I’ve ever had to deal with. Not only have I not received my order after 3 months but their communication is execrable! They post on social media about new products yet they ignore paying customers that just want to know what’s happening with their order. They say your order was sent out then take it back saying they’re waiting for ingredients. I wouldn’t recommend buying anything from this company, terrible work ethic and even worse customer service. £50 wasted on scammers"
Hidden Cosmetics is rated 1.00 based on 12 reviews