HML Motors Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend HML Motors

Popular Questions:

How can I contact HML Motors?

Tell us how HML Motors made you happy

Telephone
"Exceptional customer service. They went above and beyond what most dealers would do. I’m very pleased with the level of service I received and the car is stunning. They made the buying experience so smooth and stress free. It’s completely understandable why they have the backing of a reputable company like RAC. Thank you very much from Mr & Mrs Hunter"
Are you HML Motors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Applied for finance was approved on the same day and collected the next day. The service was 5* as was the car... You’ve made me a very happy man"
"Very trust worthy, giving an honest opinion on the car I wanted to purchase. Also very helpful and understanding."
"GREAT EXPERIENCE!! I was searching for a new car and came across HML MOTORS. I filled out the finance application and I was surprised how quick I received a response. I was dealt by a gentlemen Eddie who was honest and answered all my questions, Best part was he managed to bring my monthly cost down which was a bonus :-). I got picked up by a nice chap Osman from train station who drove me to the dealership. So happy with my purchase would highly recommend to friends and family. Have great selection of quality cars. I’m so glad I came to hml motors. Thank you guys."
"The gents at HML Motors were lovely. The Mercedes was exactly what i was looking for and i couldn't be happier. It came with RAC warranty and breakdown which was added peace of mind. It was also a very emotional day as i asked them about why the prices end in 1 and that's when they advised that the pound from every sale goes to cancer research and the colour pink in the dealership is also all to do with cancer research as it's a charity close to them and its really close to me as a survivor of cancer. I'm glad i purchased from a dealership that gives back to charity. I was really happy with the car but hearing about them donating proceedings from the sales to a charity which is close to myself it made it extra special. Thank you HML Motors and whoever purchases from them is also helping a great cause. Everybody please donate via the link on the website. Thank you very much for making it a special day and one i'll never forget. Lots of Love Holly x"
"5* Really helpful.. genuine guys.. “no pushy hard sell” great communication and a pleasure to do business with .. ( love the car too x)😁"
HML Motors is rated 5.00 based on 7 reviews