HML Motors Reviews

89% of reviewers recommend HML Motors

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does HML Motors deliver?

How can I contact HML Motors?

Tell us how HML Motors made you happy

Own Driver
Telephone
"Great service received from HML MOTORS. Loving the new motor. Definitely would recommend to anyone who's looking for a new quality motor."
Are you HML Motors? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I brought a car off this garage about a month ago a Audi s3 cost me £17.000 when I brought the car it was on 51,000 miles it’s is now on 54,000 so it’s only done 3,000 miles since iv brought it and iv had to change all 4 tyres what has cost me £400 and now the service light has come on what Audi have told me will cost another £375 even through I have a receipt from hml garage saying it was serviced at 51,000 so I don’t understand how the car has only done 3,000 miles and now it needs all this work done on the advert it says they do a full check on the car before it’s sold ...... clearly that’s a load of s***t stay away from this garage will cost u more money then it’s worth"
"Exceptional customer service. They went above and beyond what most dealers would do. I’m very pleased with the level of service I received and the car is stunning. They made the buying experience so smooth and stress free. It’s completely understandable why they have the backing of a reputable company like RAC. Thank you very much from Mr & Mrs Hunter"
"Applied for finance was approved on the same day and collected the next day. The service was 5* as was the car... You’ve made me a very happy man"
"Very trust worthy, giving an honest opinion on the car I wanted to purchase. Also very helpful and understanding."
"GREAT EXPERIENCE!! I was searching for a new car and came across HML MOTORS. I filled out the finance application and I was surprised how quick I received a response. I was dealt by a gentlemen Eddie who was honest and answered all my questions, Best part was he managed to bring my monthly cost down which was a bonus :-). I got picked up by a nice chap Osman from train station who drove me to the dealership. So happy with my purchase would highly recommend to friends and family. Have great selection of quality cars. I’m so glad I came to hml motors. Thank you guys."
"The gents at HML Motors were lovely. The Mercedes was exactly what i was looking for and i couldn't be happier. It came with RAC warranty and breakdown which was added peace of mind. It was also a very emotional day as i asked them about why the prices end in 1 and that's when they advised that the pound from every sale goes to cancer research and the colour pink in the dealership is also all to do with cancer research as it's a charity close to them and its really close to me as a survivor of cancer. I'm glad i purchased from a dealership that gives back to charity. I was really happy with the car but hearing about them donating proceedings from the sales to a charity which is close to myself it made it extra special. Thank you HML Motors and whoever purchases from them is also helping a great cause. Everybody please donate via the link on the website. Thank you very much for making it a special day and one i'll never forget. Lots of Love Holly x"
"5* Really helpful.. genuine guys.. “no pushy hard sell” great communication and a pleasure to do business with .. ( love the car too x)😁"
HML Motors is rated 4.56 based on 9 reviews