HND Property Services Reviews

of reviewers recommend HND Property Services

07368 555914

info@hndpropertyservices.co.ul

Tell us how HND Property Services made you happy
This is the fifth time I have used Ian and have always been happy with the quality. I would not hesitate to recommend him.
New boiler and replacement radiators. Work was completed quickly and efficiently in a professional manner. I would recommend this company.
Very pleased with the professional workmanship very clean very polite.
Really good communication and excellent finished job and time keeping!
They were great. They looked at the problem I had going on. I just wish that the pricing could be better.
Great Service and very honest. He did a wonderful job at my house and Ill use him as my #1 plumber from here on out.
Painting our house .... Excellent company. Good service and communication. Very pleased with quality of work. Highly recommended.
Great job moving our boiler quickly and efficiently. Recommended.
Fantastic extremely high standard of work, very professional and friendly would use again and recommend.
Excellent work! Fantastic company, took the job on last-minute and I could not improve the service I received! Absolutely brilliant quality wallpapering, really knew what he was doing and worked focusing on the quality of the finish. Highly recommend!
HND were extremely professional, trustworthy, and excelled in performance. There is no question that I will continue to use HND TEAM for all my projects.
Have used HND many times - fantastic service, friendly people and they turn up on time - couldn't wish for a better local plumber!!!!!!!
Same day service. My tenant said it was a job well done. Thanks a lot!
Painting and decorating two bedroom flat. I am very pleased with the outcome, price and overall service. Smooth communication and clean job as agreed. Highly recommend.
One room redecorated Very pleased with the standard of the work carried out and the level of professionalism is second to none.
Excellent quality all the team was well mannered clean and tidy.Five stars.
Very pleased, delayed by Covid but the entire team followed guidelines and made us feel reassured throughout the entire project. Workmanship was outstanding safety was unbelievable and the finish is 10/10, we knew we had made the right choice from the beginning. We couldn't repay the team enough for the job they have done. We are very satisfied and would recommend HND.
He is amazing, explain everything, keeping me up to date, competitively priced, good quality. Very professional service, very good work.
The work performed was excellent and I am extremely pleased with the colours as well.
Great set of lads, work happily together and were a pleasure to have known. Extra last minute little requests not a problem. Quality of work was excellent all round. Would not hesitate to give a very strong recommendation.
HND Property Services is rated 4.88 based on 96 reviews