Jetcost Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Jetcost

Tell us how Jetcost made you happy

"This website does not work, it is the worst website to look for tickets, I bought my tickets the night before, I received my confirmation number and all the flight information, today I received a call from a super-aggressive man and without education he was a representative of Jetcost was just calling to tell me that I had to pay more than $ 200.00 dollars for each ticket (which was 5) or I had to cancel my flights, because the price they gave me last night was no longer available !! it's a differential of more than 1,000 (come on I'm not stupid ) I am super upset and I will not go back to this website!"
Are you Jetcost? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Seems this company increases prices on conducting second or third search for the same flights. Then if you use another device, the original price shows. Has happened repeatedly over the past 2 weeks. Very suspicious!!!"
Jetcost is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews