Nationwide Corporate Finance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Corporate Finance Ltd

Tell us how Nationwide Corporate Finance Ltd made you happy
It’s been a pleasure!
Over lock down I decided to get more funds to add to my current finance plan to improve the facilities and the process was made simple fast and efficient by the excellent team at nation wide corporate finance despite there being a pandemic. We really do appreciate those who are working at these difficult times.

I can’t thank Craig, Chris, Rep and others enough for their help it’s been a pleasure! I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking to start their own venture! It will be the best decision you make!
It’s been a pleasure!

Do not go near this company
Do not go near this company I am just going through their terms and conditions; this company operates deceitful and unfair practices. Lots of hidden charges such as £100 just to send you a letter. There are many other unfair practice, and I find it hard to believe the reviews on this site about this company. Don’t become a victim of this company’s unfair practices STAY AWAY FROM THEM..........

Expect this to happen to you....... LOAN SHARKS IN BLACK (SUITE)! Nationwide Corporate finance are using a company called Bluerock Secured Finance (trading at the same address) to do all their dirty work. Nationwide are the face of this scam. They hook you in when you are desperate for cash and then send in Bluerock to finish it by getting signatures to paperwork you never seen before. Before he leaves you have to answer a series of questions on the phone (recorded at their office). One of these questions is to make sure they cover up the fact that they never gave you the paperwork beforehand to read. The borrower desperate for cash says yes (They insist on a "perfect" phone conversation on record so if you ask questions, the process will have to be repeated, delaying the payout). I said yes because he said all the paperwork is in the CD, but when I tried to open it I found out that it is password protected. I asked for the password for a number of occasions in vain. I borrowed £17,000 and now after two months they are asking for £37,000 to settle early for a facility secured against my personal property. I am doing all I can to warn others while taking all avenues legally.
Do not go near this company

Absolutely terrible company and staff to boot. Absolutely no empathy in such difficult time. Avoid at all costs as there is much better lenders out there!
Tony was most helpful throughout the process.
Nationwide Corporate Finance Ltd is rated 3.00 based on 6 reviews