Pass N Go Driving School Reviews

Marketing@passngo.net

Coupe House, Station Lane, Chester-le-Street
DH2 1AW

Tell us how Pass N Go Driving School made you happy
Avoid at ALL COSTS. I rang them prior to parting with any money because I was on a tight timeframe and was told 2-4 week wait, ok I thought so I paid for ten hours. After two weeks I rang again- told another two-4 weeks but they'd try get someone to call me. After yet another two weeks I ring again and they say someone will definitely call me soon. Another two weeks and hear nothing so ring again, bear in mind we are at over two months at this point - I'm told again 2-4 week wait lol, I said right you're taking the Mick refund me instead. She tried to talk me out of it but tbh I went on a bit of a rant and she gave up, then I get a snotty email saying they've refunded me in full as a gesture of good will despite it being outside their usual terms and conditions 🤣🤣🤣. They actually think they are doing you a favour by refunding your money they lied to get then hold for months and give you NOTHING in return for. An absolute shambles of a company who are poorly organised and perfectly willing and happy to lie to customers to keep their cash. I can't stress enough how much you should NOT give these clowns your money. Even if you have to wait a month somewhere else, at least it will probably be a month and not whatever ridiculous timeframe these guys use. If they were just honest and said how long it'll be or even that they don't know rather than lie, so customers can make an informed decision then that would be fine, it's just the lying. This actually adversely affected my life as I was on a tight timeframe and they really do not care about anything but themselves. I'll be reporting to trading standards because it's just not good enough tbh
Worst experience, they booked my lesson 40 days ago and still waiting for driving instructor and now I rearranged my test in first available date in December, they waisted my time
Terrible experience. I turned up for my driving test test today to find the test had been cancelled. I had emails earlier in the week reminding me of the test. I confirmed I wanted the test and they wished me luck. I am telling all my friends not to use Pass no go Newcastle.
I booked my lesson with automatic, Pass N Go made the mistake and paired me with a geared instructor. No apology, I had already waited about 5/6 week for this instructor, turns out I had to wait 6/7 weeks for an automatic instructor. They made that mistake and should’ve put me on the top of the list, as I have already waited. I am not waiting 12-14 weeks for a driving lesson. At first they weren’t interested in refunding me for the 10 hours I haven’t even touched, I got my refund with -£15 due to administration charges. Regret even bothering, all that time wasted, thanks a lot.
AVOID AT ALL COSTS! SHOULD HAVE BEEN ZERO/NEGATIVE FIVE STARS! These people are criminal. I booked my test and lessons back in October. I was told a week before the test (June) that everything had been cancelled and they couldn't get an instructor for me. As if they've not had OVER HALF A YEAR to find me an instructor who could do the bare minimum and just show up. Don't bother phoning, because you'll struggle to get an answer. Don't bother writing to them, since I'm pretty sure their workforce is illiterate - I cant seem to think of any other reason to still have no response... And now their phones are closed over Jubilee weekend, leaving me cutting it awfully fine to get my money back from these good-for-nothing reprobates. What an absolute shambles of an organisation. Leaving me back at square one. Frankly, I think you're all c**nts - all of you.
Absolutely shocking how this company lets their instructors treat their customers awful... I would strongly advise you to use this company, however if you do then please DO not have the instructor STACEY ALLEN from Coventry. She constantly cancels your appointments .. Speaks to students terribly and is only bothered about the money going in her pocket. no support this woman should not be an instructor!! ***AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!!****
I brought 10 hours lessons £260. I tried to book my lesson but was instead told I would be on a 6-8weeks waiting list. When I asked for a refund they said they would only refund me £245. Had they told me there would be a 2month wait I would never have brought from them. They have made me miserable for the last 2 weeks since their communication and customer service is terrible. They have yet to refund me a single penny. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM
Disgraceful aggressive driving from one of their instructors, no doubt a good role model for young learners!
Unfortunately I have had an absolutely shocking experience with pass n go. In the early part of this year I booked one of their intensive 5hr trailer courses so that I could pass my b+e test. After chasing them for no less than four weeks of them having my money I finally managed to get in touch with one of their instructors to book in for my lessons. The communication from them was abysmal. Due to Covid my original test date for June was delayed to late September. Obviously this is not an issue of pass n go. However since the test is no longer necessary I have requested a refund of my test fee and the three outstanding hours that I had paid for so that I could get some practice in before my test. I have been told by pass and go that my money is not refundable even though I do not require the test or the lessons. So far they are refusing to reimburse me and are offering to give me lesson credit which I do not accept or require. I would avoid this shambolic company at all costs, having myself previously been an approved driving instructor I would’ve been absolutely appalled to have treated my customers in this way. Take your money and your business to an independent and leave these cowboys well alone.
Beware of these con artists and thieves We bought 10 hours of lessons and theory test with software, as a Xmas presant for my son(Dylan Irving just so you can find his account). Obviously he could not take any lessons until April due to lockdown. But since then he has only done 2x2hour lessons in 6 months. The instructor has failed to show up several times without so much as a phone call, my son has had to chase him up he's cancelled lesson at short notice and made excuses/lies to justify no showing up. My son is not getting any consistency he is no further forward now than 6 months ago. I phoned up to complain about instructor and was promised a new instructor. Only to have the same instructor fone my son and say it him or nothing. So my son tried to book more lessons which he never showed up for. At this point I made a formal complaint in writting clearly asking for my money to be refunded in full. This was due to pass n go no meeting the basic requirements of the product they sold me. I received an email back with the instructors lies on it and an admittance they had only provided 4 hours in 6 months and they had refunded the missed hours to my son's driving account. The missed hours their instructor had falsely claimed had been completed. After speaking to several other people I know who have used this company it seems it's a regularly used tactic to drag out lessons so you need to book more and more so they can exploit more money out of you. As the long it takes you to pass the more money the instructor makes. I have again requested my full refund as the product is not fit for purpose. And I will be going to trading standards and seeking legal recourse. Be warned they will con you. Pay the extra and go with a reputable independent instructor. And incase you come back with your standard reply the account is in Dylan Irving's name was paid for by me Lee Irving
Appalling tuition, reneged upon an agreed credit of tuition time then said, "we do not give refunds". All young drivers under 18 or for a reasonable period afterwards should know that the law of England & Wales assumes that a minor cannot understand the implications of a Contract and is protected to the disadvantage of the other party - this means that you can void your contract.
Pass N Go Driving School is rated 4.3 based on 91 reviews