pharmastores.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend pharmastores.com

sales@pharmastores.com

Tell us how pharmastores.com made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Excellent customer service,Reply to email promptly.
Dopeplug247 (@) gmail. com
WhatsApp : +14195045495
Willing to help I'd theres a delay.
Polite and reliable.”
Always reliable, fast delivery, good communication and most importantly excellent product.
I'm ordering from pharmastores the last year, I must say they have never let me down. Quick delivery and nice to talk to when I have a problem, will be using them again ,5 stars.
Always in contact to answer any questions you may have. I will definately be lifelong customer. Long live Pharmastores :)

Kyle
Amazing service !!!!!!! Brilliant I can’t fault them!!!! So helpful and extremely trustworthy :)
Reliable, helpful and always respond to questions ASAP.
Excellent service fromPharmastores.
Very professional and quick to respond to emails. I have ordered from them for years and they provide a brilliant service.prices are also very good
Great company to deal with and package arrives by courier in a few days.
Want a customer service you can always rely on, best and quality product at cheap and affordable prices, a swift delivery service contact konyadenise53 (@) Gmail com. They are the best and keep off blood sucking ticks.
Excellent customer service.
Reply to email promptly.
Willing to help I'd theres a delay.
Polite and reliable.
Pharmastores are by far the most comfortable company to deal with. Their staff are friendly and go above and beyond to help. Ive ordered a few times now with no problems at all and I will continue to do so for a long time to come. Thankyou pharmastores
Hi. This company is an absolute pleasure to deal with. They communicate perfectly, delivery times are very good and they’re always willing to go that extra mile to ensure a smooth transaction. Thankyou again
Have ordered from this company several times and always found the product good value.
My last order was missed due to a confusion with the address. This was quickly resolved and a replacement was sent. Will use again.
They are trustworthy and their prices are lower than most. When I have had any problem with them they are always ready to help and will do all they can to sort it.
Never let me down in over ten years
I have been a customer of Pharmastores for many years & have always found them to be very professional. The service & support is extremely good & they really look after their customers.
Professsioal, polite and helpful communication with product delivered as described. Can definitely recommend.
Excellent. I have been a customer for many years now and have never had any cause for concern. Quality, speed and serviceare all first rate.
pharmastores.com is rated 4.72 based on 18 reviews