Pista Performance Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Pista Performance Ltd

info@pista-performance.co.uk

Tell us how Pista Performance Ltd made you happy
If you’re an Abarth owner ..... this is THE PLACE to go! Billy has been absolutely amazing. Service totally second to none, price very fair. Delivery spot on. If ever I’m in the market for other products for my Abarth 595.... this is the only place I would trust, totally honest guy. Thank you
Excellent very pleased with this company 10/10
very fast service excelent pproducts
Great service, fast delivery and a very competitive price. Thank you
Great service, delivered on time and all at a competitive price
Fast shipping quality products and cheapest prices in Europe
Great service, well explained product. Tried it on my existing Fiat Tipo lounger brilliant not loud but most importantly looks brilliant. Just wish my new Fiat Tipo Sport will come soon and I will send you photos and video 😁👍 Thanks again Billy for your great service. Andy Peate 👍 Ps one point I didn't ask, dose the exhaust system improve bhp not as that is why I purchased it.
Great sounding exhurst amazing customer service! Plus the stickers look awesome! Highly recommend
Very quick shipping to Malta definetly recommend and they have the best prices worldwide!!
Pista Performance were fantastic throughout the process of purchasing some rear bump stops for my Abarth. They kept me up to date during the delivery period and I ended up receiving them within a usual timeframe. Great stuff and will likely use again.
Great quality
Brilliant price and really quick shipping. Thanks very much
First time customer, will definitely be back again. Fantastic communication, fast delivery and the best price I could find. Highly recommend these guys.
Excellent service and cheaper than anywhere else! Will be using again and can’t recommend highly enough!
Pista Performance Ltd is rated 5.00 based on 14 reviews