reviews.io Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend reviews.io

Popular Questions:

How can I contact reviews.io?

Tell us how reviews.io made you happy

"This company is a total scam. As a business I tried to sign up and they are super shady and use bait and switch. DO NOT use them as your reviews platform. They tried to sell me on the fact that they will let me control and delete bad reviews. I dealt with John Blum who is the most unprofessional sales person I've met in my life and will never give you anything in writing."
Are you reviews.io? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Spam! Spam! Spam!"
"This company appears to scam businesses by sending them an email telling them they have a "bad review" but we can "remove it" for a price. Totally shad.. on top of that you can't even review.io like I'm doing now it says "I'm the first".. I suspect this review will never see the light of day. Damn shame.. because this seems like a nice product to resell if they didn't destroy our trust into working with the by their blackmail emails."
reviews.io is rated 1.00 based on 3 reviews