Skylite cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skylite cleaning

Tell us how Skylite cleaning made you happy
(only JPEG and PNG files) (Optional)
Brillant work - work carried out with great care and professionalism. Will definately use again and recommend to others. Thanks
Brilliant value for money. Very friendly and very good job. Would recommend.
Amazing service from the team. Very professional and paid attention to details. I am very pleased with the service and would definitely recommend and use their services again.
Very polite and friendly and prompt service. Very pleased with the results. Had carpet that runs through lounge and dining room and downstairs hall, stairs and upstairs hallway cleaned. Managed to remove red wine and coffee stain on my beige carpet and carpet now looks as new. Would definitely recommend them.
Very good service. We will most definitely use you again the future. You were very professional and flexible with times and was able to clean the bad stains. Best wishes.
This company is the best cleaning company I have ever had work for us.
Best carpet cleaning we have had . The work was very thorough .
Excellent customer service. Very approachable, timely and take on broad corrective actions when applicable.
End of tenancy clean I was so impressed at how the team went above and beyond. There were items left from the previous tenancy and they disposed of them and did some exterior clearance too which was all extra to the request and was much appreciated. I was sent lots of photos and was kept full informed”
Fantastic company, I've seen them on Facebook and thought I'd give them a go. Will be booking them for a regular clean now. Thank you
They are a very reliable and friendly team that always do a good job. I would no hesitate in recommend them to anybody
An excellent and professional standard of work carried out by two very friendly and charming cleaners
Excellent service from day one. Staff friendly, honest and trustworthy. I have never had instruct them. They know their job. Wonderful.
An amazing job was done and the agent said it is the first time he has had a house back in a better condition than when it was initially let
Punctual + pleasant gentleman. Efficient and tidy worker. High quality result. Very pleased overall and would recommend highly
End of tenancy clean including carpets and oven. Impressive. The guy taking the inventory made lots of comments on how clean the bathroom was, and the oven - and I was particularly pleased about the blinds, those hadn't been tackled in years and looked great!
I am really pleased with the cleaning service provided, it is good value, no complaints, definitely recommend
Very prompt on scheduling an appointment for estimate and service. Did a very good job on cleaning.
Very efficient and effective cleaning service which is good value for money. Flexible in terms of timing which really helps and great communication.
Excellent communication, confirmed via whatsapp fantastic clean totally transformed flat. I highly reccomend these guys for a top class clean! Also changed some light bulbs and fixed a towel rail and got my deposit back no issues whatsoever! Thank you
Skylite cleaning is rated 4.98 based on 128 reviews