Skylite cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Skylite cleaning

Tell us how Skylite cleaning made you happy

"Alex and his team has been very helpful and responsive to all my queries. Thank you."
Are you Skylite cleaning ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"My wife and I were very happy with the services provided from the team of Skylite. Thank you and good luck."
"I must say that I am very impressed with the company. I do recommend them to all as they do offer great services within budget."
"We contacted Skylite for a deep clean. The cleaning teamm did a great job and they were very polite . Very happy to recommend to all."
"Alex and his team are very polite and helpful. They do listen to our problems and solve them. . We have recommended the company to friends and neighbours."
"First class service and professional as well. The crew were courteous and friendly. Thank you."
"The team at Skylite have been wonderful to deal with. The cleaning team is very knowledgeable & honest, has been a pleasure to work with throughout.Five stars"
"Very efficient and professional cleaning team. . Recommended to all."
"Excellent products and services, competitive price, professional cleaners.Happy customer."
"Prompt, polite, professional. Excellent job done at a competitive price. Really nice lads, l and dog friendly too. Very happy with result, would recommend Skylite."
"Great services at affordable prices.Contacted Alex for an end of tenancy clean for my flat. Thank you and Recommended."
Skylite cleaning is rated 5.00 based on 11 reviews