Skylite cleaning Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Skylite cleaning

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Skylite cleaning ?

Tell us how Skylite cleaning made you happy

Telephone
"These guys know what they are doing and did a great job on our valuable carpet. They were also polite and extremely helpful. Prices are very reasonable. I highly recommend this business !"
Are you Skylite cleaning ? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"They arrived on time and they were well organized. You can trust that I will recommend you guys. Excellent service I must say."
"Excellent I am using your for a 2nd time and will not hesitate to use you again"
"A great cleaning service - thorough, reliable and completely trustworthy - I would have no hesitation in recommending their services."
"Alex and the team are brilliant very thorough always punctual and highly reccomend ... they save us so much time as were so busy . Fantastic company .."
"Once again an exceptional clean by lovely and professional team"
"We found the service very professional and definitely will use them again. Very happy and satisfied customer."
"I've been using Skylite Cleaning for about two years now for all of our end of tenancy cleaning for our riverside apartments. We have a number of luxury properties in central London which do require a high standard of cleaning and they always do a great job. The teams work very hard and I've never had any issues. For such a professional clean they really are very reasonable. I can highly recommend them"
"I was worried about getting my deposit Back as my landlady was a real pain all through my tenancy. I decided to try and find the best cleaning company I could. After many hours of research I decided I would use Skylite cleaning. Iam so happy I did from the moment I spoke to them until the job was done I felt confident they wouldn’t do a good job. And they did not disappoint me. Got my deposit Back in full. My landlady even asked who the company I used was. Not the cheapest service around but like they say you get what you pay for."
"Really Thorough cleaning. Team arrived on time and there were no problems. Excellent as Always!"
"Excellent & Professional service. The job was Very Well done and Very Friendly and Accomodating Staff. Would Certainly use them again and Recommend to friends!"
"Quick, efficient cleaning. Very helpful in explaining the cleaning processing & answering questions. Have used this company before and will do again! Thank you very much Skylite Cleaning."
"Really Efficient and Effective work, Very Friendly. Overall Really Pleased with the Service and Outcome. Thank You Very Much Alex."
"Very pleased from the provided cleaning services. Excellent attitude, team of professionals and high standards.I do recommend Skylite cleaning."
"Very friendly, professional and great service.Do recommend Skylite Cleaning."
"Could not believe the difference in the house; excellent service from start to finish - communication, time keeping and the clean! Thank you Alex and team"
"Great job done at late notice. Took far less time than I anticipated but standard of work very high and good value for money. Thank you!"
"I booked the end of tenancy clean and the service was fantastic. The cleaning team did a great job. Highly recommended!!"
"Alex and his team has been very helpful and responsive to all my queries. Thank you."
Skylite cleaning is rated 5.00 based on 30 reviews