Skylite cleaning Reviews

of reviewers recommend Skylite cleaning

Tell us how Skylite cleaning made you happy
Excellent communication, confirmed via whatsapp fantastic clean totally transformed flat. I highly reccomend these guys for a top class clean! Also changed some light bulbs and fixed a towel rail and got my deposit back no issues whatsoever! Thank you
Nothing but praise for these guys! Fab from start to finish! Fab cleaners..fab clean...fab customer service!!
Very professional amazing clean, gave us amazing cleaning tips also!!! Really good communication kept us posted throughout out clean! Highly highly recommend we have even booked to deep clean our new home. Thank you again guys!
I am extremely happy with their cleaning service. I used them twice. The attention to detail they provide is amazing. I used them for personal and end of tenancy cleaning and both times I was impressed. Thank you... You will be in my books.
If you want a professional, personal service, these are the ones to go with. Excellent service and reasonably priced. You won't be disappointed.
Excellent service! Booked for end of tenancy clean in my 2 bed house. Work carried out to a high standard with great pride on one of the hottest days to clean. These guys really do go above and beyond! Thank you.
These guys was amazing from having a chat with the owner to the cleaners turning up it was straight to the point and the cleaners went above and beyond it was a move in clean so some stuff in the kitchen waiting to go into the cupboards i had a call to say the property was ready to come back and check and wow they even unpacked my kitchen so saved me around 2 hours Thank you so my 10 STARS for YoU
Amazing job! Prompt , friendly , and speedy! Would highly recommend. Place was immaculately clean. Five stars
Great cleaning company, friendly service and high standards. It's so easy to forget that this is a cleaning company as all of the staff are so friendly, the work they do is amazing and they always go above and beyond. I would highly recommend!
We had our flat cleaned by this company at the end of our tenancy. Their standard is very high, and they left the flat positively sparkling. Recommended.
Great service at excellent rates - highly recommended!
A fantastic cleaning company the best cleaners we have ever employed for their cleaning good time keeping and very polite people that always take care with pride in what they do. Fantastic.
Reliable and efficient cleaning service. Magic! Wish I'd signed up sooner.
The team arrived promptly and did a really thorough and professional job. I would recommend them to anyone who needs an end of tenancy clean.
Very polite staff no job to big. Great job done cleaning the house before I handed my keys back it was like good as new. I got my house deposit back so very pleased. Thank you very much and will definitely recommend the company.
Excellent service - thank you. Very reliable and trustworthy. Would highly recommend
Whole house cleaned and all the carpets. Really pleased, excellent service. Highly recommend.
Excellent service, he text the day before to say he would be with me the next day and time as agreed
Work was carried out to a high standard on time. Professional, reliable service that I use on a frequent basis
Skylite cleaning is rated 4.97 based on 109 reviews