The Baby Room Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend The Baby Room

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Baby Room?

Tell us how The Baby Room made you happy

"AVOID AVOID AVOID Do not buy from this company. Ordered my nursery furniture around a month ago and was advised delivery by 23.04.19 and it never arrived. Chased it up and they are unable to provide a confirmed date for delivery from the supplier, they just try and fob you off - not ideal when you are heavily pregnant, this stress is not needed. No contact number for us to actually speak to someone and get this resolved. Can't help but think we have been scammed and will struggle to get a refund now. Absolutely gutted."
Are you The Baby Room? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Don’t ever buy anything on this website, this trash sent a damage item, when you tried to return it, they charged you 15% value fee even though that’s their fault. Trash! share this and make sure that is not happened to you or your families & friends."
"‪As it is our 1st baby, we was really excited to order our cot with @ThebabyroomCare ‬ ‪Got a confirmation email saying your cot will be here on the 05/04/19. My wife took the day off for the delivery but no sign of it. She called up the manufacture Company @tuttibambiniuk (as we couldn’t find a number for “The Baby Room”) and they told her the order wasn’t even sent out. Not only did she waste a day off work she also got a confirmation saying it will be here but the order is still sitting in the warehouse!! Which is Absolutely disgusting!‬ ‪My brother also ordered the same cot that delivered yesterday, and came in a dreadful condition! All damaged!! He is really upset with the condition and has been trying to contact “The Baby room” through live chat and by phone, He had been waiting in a queue many times and then gets cut off every time!!‬ ‪I have called The Baby Room number (01132496622) and the answering machine says to email them or use there live chat to get in touch. We have tried both many times but we are getting nowhere!! Can someone please get back to me as soon as possible as me and my brother are very angry with your service!!‬"
"We ordered £587 pushchair at the beginning of February 2019, it has not arrived, no replies to emails other than confirmation of order, DPD who apparently are handling delivery tell us to contact The Baby Room, who don't respond. We are worried about the order and would very much like to hear from Baby Room, they are registered at Companies House as Sekhri Enterprises Ltd, same address & company number 04952856 as on their T&C page. Phone number 14100441132496622 just goes to a recorded message. Please respond we would like order or money back."
"The product never never deliver while they have promise to do it for 10000000000000000 times. Email only reply every 3 or 4 days. How can I get a refund"
"Avoid this company. Absolute disgrace. 2 months with no goods delivered and my baby due next week. Thankfully got money refunded through Visa on Failure to Deliver. Wish i had read all the negative reviews before ordering"
"DO NOT BUY - no goods delivered. No email. No Phone. They just stole my money."
The Baby Room is rated 1.00 based on 8 reviews