The Baby Room Reviews

Over a week
Returns & Refunds
refunds process
Difficult
"It is now October, we contacted this 'conpany' in early August to refund the product which they never bothered to deliver, still no refund, continuous promises of checking with the refund team. You don't have a refund team do you?! You don't provide refunds for unfulfilled orders because your company is a sham, a sham which clearly has cash flow issues if it can't return £200. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY UNLESS YOU HAVE A LOT OF TIME ON YOUR HANDS TO CONTINUOUSLY HOUND THEIR USELESS 'STAFF' ( most likely 1 person, the owner, running the whole shambolic show). Note: I will repos"
Are you The Baby Room? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This company are THIEVES Have stolen over £1000 of my money, I bought my complete nursery set and as a result have been left with nothing! No delivery, No refund despite the website saying they will issue a refund. THIEVES! Will be reported to trading standards and police!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM THE BABY ROOM. DO NOT DELIVER AND SO FAR NOT REFUNDED MY £179. JUST SENDING GENERIC EMAILS AWFUL"
"Disgusting. We paid a fortune, it's been 7 weeks since the estimated delivery date, not only it hasn't arrived but nobody is responding to us via email. They have no phone to contact, they advertise a twitter account that doesn't exist. Our baby will be here any day now and we have no crib nor the money back to get one."
"ORDERED, NO DELIVERY. REQUESTED REFUND, NO REFUND. DO NOT ORDER FROM."
"Missing items after a week to deliver and no refund."
"I placed an order back in June and found out later (after I expected to receive the item) that it was no longer in stock and I would be getting a refund. I have provided them with all the requested information and I've been extremely patient and kind. I've reached out over the course of the past few months on many occasions and have still not received a refund or even a response. This is unprofessional and upsetting. Most companies won't even charge until and item is dispatched. I was charged 3 months ago for an item I never received and I can't get anyone to help me fix this. :( :("
"Item ordered late May 2019, due for delivery early June 2019 - It never arrived and then was told they are awaiting new stock. Item was then due to be sent early September 2019, again not sent and now they are not replying to my emails. DO NOT BUY FROM THE BABY ROOM."
"Placed an order on Aug26th, paid though paypal, money was taken from acc straight away. No email of an update of my order since and products havent been delivered yet. Tried to chat online as they claim to have from 10/5pm no one available. Sent email and no answer back yet. My next step will be contacting paypal to ask for a refund."
"Ordered a cot for my baby Like many others here it's a no show. Lookedon compaines house and they are going to shut the company down pocketing all our money. Scum bags"
"Ordered an Obaby cotbed in June for over £500, due for delivery early July. After multiple instances of communication silence, chasing emails, missed delivery dates and empty promises from customer service, I cancelled my order in August. Still have not received a refund and I don’t believe I will as they are not replying to emails (no telephone number to contact them and online chat doesn’t work). American Express fraud department team are now pursuing this. From the overwhelming number of scathing reviews online, I believe they are in liquidation and cashing in on innocent people’s money whilst they still can. They have started “reporting” negative Trustpilot reviews so they are hidden and only fake positive ones remain. They block unhappy customers from contacting them via social medium platforms. Avoid this company at all costs. They are deceitful, immoral and criminal."
"Sad to report that my experience is like so many other customers who put good faith in The Baby Room. I bought a travel cot that was due to be delivered well ahead of my holiday, yet on the day it was due to arrive (2 weeks after I purchased it) I got an email saying it wouldn't be in stock for another 2 weeks. As it was a time-sensitive purchase I asked to cancel the order & issue me with an immediate refund. It's now been over two months and I've been quoted 3-5 working days for the refund to hit my account more times than I can count. They told me they've had issues with their online payment system so had me fill out a form in order to process the refund. I'm now getting no response to my requests for proof of processing & as my bank have told me there's nothing they can do until it's been 100 days since the transaction, I'm just stuck waiting, chasing & feeling frustrated. Such an absolute pain & definitely not something a new parents needs. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!"
"DON'T BUY anything from them! If I could put no star I would. Absolutely appalling company and costumer service! Do not buy from this website. I placed an order on the 9thJuly 2019, the first estimate delivery was two weeks. But after several weeks and exchange of emails, delaying each time for different reasons. After more than a month chasing them for my order and receiving yet another excuse for delaying it, I requested to cancel the order and to refund me. They accepted. But it's been now a month and a half I am waiting for this refund to be processed! And there again every time another excuse. They said in their last email that they have changed of payement gateway and so I had to fill a form with my bank and contact details to see the refund processed. I never had to fill a form for a refund of an online purchase, but still I am keen to see my money back so I did. That was last week and once again no news and no money! They are not even apologetic about it and don't seemed to be bothered at all by such an outrageous customer service. There is no phone number on the website, so you can only contact them by email. DO NOT BUY anything from them! They are thief! 2 months and a half they are sleeping on my money."
"Shocking customer service...waited over 12 weeks to cancel 2 orders for car seats...still waiting on refund. Don’t go near this company"
"Shocking service...ordered 2 car seats 6th July 2019...was waiting 7 weeks, car seats never came. Cancelled that order and stupidly put in another order...waited 3 weeks and then cancelled again. Customer service is shocking...you can’t ring and it’s a standard reply to every email. Stay WELL CLEAR...I’m still waiting on refunds 10 weeks later!!!!!"
"The Cybex Wings footmuff will provide perfect protection on cold winter days. It is water repellent. You can buy it from:- https://tinyurl.com/y4kdh97v"
"Their customer service agents lie. I ordered a car seat. They told me that it was due in 2 weeks. 2 Weeks later, they told me again that is was due in 2 weeks. They lie to your face."
"They charged me twice for my order. Their online customer service is terrible. I’m am being ignored and cannot even get an expected date for a refund let alone my money. After initial email back from customer care I am being ignored. Wish we had never got involved with this company. Zero stars."
"This the best web site for every need of your baby i am using this for many different thing of my kids. Recently I bought the carries for my child. BTW this is the link for carrier: https://tinyurl.com/yyyszwmv"
"Their customer service team lie. I’ve been given a delivery date that the manufacturer themselves have told me is not possible. I originally ordered a cot and mattress in April, it is now September, my baby is 9 weeks old and still no cot/matress despite them giving me multiple delivery dates that have all come and gone. When challenged and after a LOT of chasing they said these dates were a ‘mistake’. I’ve requested a refund but who knows whether I will get my money, several hundred pounds, back. DO NOT TRUST THEM WITH YOUR MONEY. With a new baby dealing with them is not worth your stress."
The Baby Room is rated 1.17 based on 53 reviews