The Baby Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Baby Room

Tell us how The Baby Room made you happy
Same problem as everyone else. Ordered a pram for £766. It has never arrived and presumably never will. Will contact credit card for a refund.
Hello everyone, so my story I ordered the lascal buggy board connecter kit from the baby room luckily I’d only spent £25.36 as you all know emails bounce back there page no longer exists and obviously they went into liquidation in December 2019 but still continued to let us pregnant vulnerable people order so I called my bank after 3 weeks of my transaction coming out as they can’t do anything till that time my bank had to distribute it with the company it’s self well checked my bank and it’s gone back in within the hour! They did say it could take 15 to 20 days but it didn’t so I’m saying call as soon as possible! As it worked for me and I hope it works for you all.
Same has happened to me, ordered a car seat £149 on 21st November, exchanged a few e-mails as I had to accept long waiting and nothing delivered, website and email all blocked. Total scam.
Bindi Mirza owns this company. Shuts down and opens another at a later date. Trading standards and the police have been notified. I urge you all to do the same.
I ordered a Lascal Mini universal buggy board in red on 3rd Jan. Received a confirmation order email, which stated the fitem should be delivered no later than 14th Jan, I still have not received my item and the web address that is left at the end of the email does not work. It's a complete scam. Shall be contacting bank to get money back and look elsewhere.
Again as other people have experienced, ordered a pram accessory and never received the goods. Please contact your bank who should refund you and then report it to action fraud
Same has happened to me, ordered a baby Bouncer £106 on 2nd Jan, exchanged a few e-mails as I had to accept a different colour. long waiting and nothing delivered, website and email all blocked. Total scam.
I just wanted to add another story of my order placed on 23rd of December 2019 and no delivery! I am really grateful to all the other poor people who have been fraudulently deceived by this despicable individual/s. I did not know that banks will refund the money lost and pursue the company.
The company is Sekhiri enterprises ltd. Mrs bindey Mirza. This is the lady who has your money. This is still an active company. She has a history of closing companies.
Not sure if I’m angry or sad. Don’t know how people make money scamming like this and live with themselves . Just lost nearly £2,500 that we had saved to buy the whole baby set and now we have nothing and have been told we can’t get the money if company is liquidated! How stupid am I ordered the whole egg pram set from here and the nursery furniture .... Hope it doesn’t happen to anyone else
Scum of the earth absolutely disgusting.
After checking Companies House filings, the company has been in a process of voluntary liquidation since 2016!!!! Finally dissolved 19th December 2019, still accepting orders and money and promising delivery well into January 2020 before finally shutting all web pages (site, email, facebook…) around 18th January. I don't understand how they were allowed to keep selling goods beyond their official liquidation - it seems dodgy AF. Advice would be to contact your bank/credit card and see if they can help from their insurance for transactions. Somebody dropped the ball here - how can you legally trade beyond liquidation?
Purchased some items for a new pram, adapters, cup holder & bumper bar. Need I say, no items received and can’t get hold of these people. Website doesn’t exist anymore. Clearly been robbed! Reporting as we speak.
Ordered a £399 Cybex pram on 7th Jan, estimated date delivery 16th by DPD. No pram, no email responses, no working phone number and now the emails bounce back “domain doesn’t exist.” Luckily my bank will refund me but I’ve been without a pram for 2 weeks waiting on these jokers
Same has happened to me, ordered a footmuff and a tray, £126 and nothing delivered, website and email down. total scam.
Spent £1300 On a buggy for our new little baby and our 1 year old daughter! And still have no buggy! I am fuming! These are scammers and absolute scum bags! Reported to the bank awaiting my money back! DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THESE SCUM BAGS!
Same story as everyone else. They have a car seat of mine (sent to manufacturer for repair under warranty) and 3 months later I still haven’t got it back (manufacturer sent it in December). Liars. Thieves. Scam artists. Reporting to trading standards and police.
The company went into liquidation on 16th December but happily took £139.95 from me on 23rd December. I contacted my bank who have refunded me the money and are persuing the company.
Please do not buy from this company!! I placed an order and paid for a pushchair at the end of December. I contacted customer service through email and was reassured that they were awaiting stock and that I would receive my order soon. I emailed again a few days later and was told that they had stock and that DPD would contact me with delivery details. This didn’t happen...tried to contact through email but email is bouncing back and website is down. I contacted my bank who will investigate and hopefully I’ll get my money back.
TOTAL SCAM - took order and it never arrived, website down, same as all these other people. Stealing from people buying baby things - utter scum.
The Baby Room is rated 1.10 based on 181 reviews