The Baby Room Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Baby Room

Tell us how The Baby Room made you happy
Ordered a bed in June and still hasn’t arrived 5 months on. Scam website do not use.
Awful company - Kept emailing saying delivery was made and then no order was received. If you look on companies house their actual business name is Sekhri Enterprises Limited. Have asked for a refund but given some of the comments on here doubt i'll get it. Have also put in a case with Amex to get the money back. (over £800!)
What a scam!!! can't believe ive fallen for it after reading these. still waiting on refund after waiting for 1 month for a buggey that the website said wld be delivered in a wk. Managed to get a Directors number from some1 at there Huddersfield shop . 07780 165007
I got success by contacting their supplier after ordering 3-1 travel system pram. From the supplier I found out my order existed and they emailed The Baby Room after my second promised date was due to expire. I did not receive any updates via email from The Baby Room and still haven’t. Hope this helps?
No respond from them, my baby is due any day and my crib did nog arrive!
Scam beware! No product and no refund 3 months past my order and won’t respond to my emails. Reporting them like many others have done, have no idea why this company is allowed to exist.
Do not order from here! My order was not delivered on the delivery date stated. They then changed the delivery date on 3 occasions. As this was unacceptable I asked for refund! The advised refund would be issued in 3-9 days to date I have still not received !! I have contacted my bank who are looking into the company !!!
Avoid like the plague! Placed an online order on November 6th of 250+ GBP, then after reading more reviews about the product and the store I got cold feet and decided to cancel it. Order was still in "new" status so I knew they didn't process it yet. Contacted them via e-mail and they replied that the order was canceled and I will get a refund in about 3-5 days. After 5 working days I sent them an email and asked for a confirmation of the refund. No reply. I sent them polite emails every 1-2 days. No reply to this date (November 25th). At this point I am an angry unsatisfied customer. I find it unacceptable that their only contact is by email and they do not reply for days, this store should be fined and closed. I reached out to my card issuer and confirmed that I will get my money by card chargeback if they still don't reply in the next couple of days. It is the first time I have to file for a chargeback and hands down the worst shopping experience I ever had. I regret wasting so much time with them.
I bought a frame for a Moses crib but never received it!!! Money is gone. Dont trust this webshop! Its a skam!!
AVOID. Do not order from this company. Took full payment for an order back in Sept that they claim was in fact “out of stock.” I have contacted them so many times that I requested a full refund 2 weeks ago. They said it would take 3-5 working days. They’re now ignoring my emails. This is a common theme and there’s a reason their prices are cheaper. They have no contact number & live chat doesn’t work.
Wish I had read the reviews before purchasing anything off this company. Please be aware that they sell items then don’t even have in stock! I was given a delivery date of 15/11/19 it is now 19/11/19 with no Parcel in sight. Emailed them to be told they’re waiting for the item to be delivered to there warehouse? So why sell something you don’t even have? And why not keep the customer informed? Terrible customer service.
I have also had the same experience as everyone else! SCAM website BEWARE! Ordered a product, waited for it to arrive, kept being fobbed off, eventually asked for a refund and never received it. I contacted my bank (NatWest) who issued me with a refund today, whilst they investigate! I urge other people to do the same. I wrote a negative review on Trustapilot and that has been removed as they don't like the word scam. They seem to be able write fake gleaming reviews on there and reply to any negative ones. I contacted Trustapilot saying they are giving them credibility. But they don't really care either. So cross they are blatantly conning people
I wouldn't even rate this company as 1. Took ages for my order so asked for a refund and still waiting. I have a family member who deals with fraud so I'm seeking advice on how to take this further. Avoid this company at all costs!!!
Why have this company not been reported to the police 👮‍♀️
The worst experience ever. Very bad customer experience and customer service. On a Saturday I made an order on this site and I paid with PayPal and I received the confirmation mail, so far so good. On Tuesday I receive a mail from them and let me know that my order was cancelled because they are not working anymore with PayPal. Seriously? Why is that my problem? I made tour payment and everything but when I asked them back and tell them my frustration they didn’t replay anymore. So my money they are somewhere blocked and I’m still waiting for the refund from PayPal, apparently I need to wait around 30 days. “Thank you” the baby room, you manage to destroy my experience. Never recommend. They are others 10 times better.
The Baby Room is a scam. Report their Facebook page to Facebook. Not like Facebook cares, but at some point they will need to add a feature to report scam websites that have a Facebook profile.
Very very bad experience with The Baby Room. They are thieves. This company is in LIQUIDATION for years and continues trading. They will take your money and never deliver the products you paid for. DO NOT ORDER on their site!!! See the official liquidation report from authorities here: https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/company/08432807/filing-history.
They have been deleting reviews all over their social media account and even on Trustpilot. The Sekhri Ent. Ltd is behind this company. It’s not a real company but thieves who will steal your money. Give us our money back Mirza Bindey!!! Check their linkedin profile most of their workers are fake! Fake company, Fraudsters!!!!!
The Baby Room is rated 1.11 based on 85 reviews