The Baby Room Reviews

E
Happiness Grade

The Baby Room have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers love their customer service but are unhappy with their delivery and refunds.

E

Delivery - Slow

41.67%
Industry Average
Order delivery last week but completely damaged, I emailed a few times no one got back to me.
- Cindy O’Shea
Over numerous emails back and forth, they kept pushing back the delivery date.
- Efan
They took my money and when two weeks later my delivery didn't arrive, they spent about two months making excuse after excuse about the delays to my refund.
- Morgan
F

Refunds - Difficult

19.32%
Industry Average
Scam company. Also not received order and company has gone AWOL. Got refund through credit card. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!
- Anonymous
And since yesterday they stop replying emails, and shut down their website! I spent £170 and have no idea how to get any refund.
- Efan
Say you'll get a refund and surprise surprise you never get the refund and further emails get ignored- A month later I am still waiting on my refund.
77.50%
Industry Average
I ordered a dolls pram as a Christmas present at the end of November and it was delivered today. It is exactly as pictured on the website. The original date for delivery was mid December, every time I contacted customer service they replied straight away. They gave me the wrong tracking number so I really didn’t think the product would come but now that it has I am very happy.