The Baby Room Reviews

E

Delivery - Slow

41.67%
Industry Average
Order delivery last week but completely damaged, I emailed a few times no one got back to me.
posted 3 days ago - Cindy O’Shea
Over numerous emails back and forth, they kept pushing back the delivery date.
posted 4 days ago - Efan
They took my money and when two weeks later my delivery didn't arrive, they spent about two months making excuse after excuse about the delays to my refund.
posted 5 days ago - Morgan
Absolute SCAM ordered doona carseat pram 09.11.19 told delievery would be in a week numerious emails back and forth about new delivery dates then on the 20.12.19 was told i would recieve a full refund in 3-5 working days still nonredund and its the 15.01.2020 and they have stopped respondong to my emails what is going on babyroom so dissappointed
posted 5 days ago - Laila
Scammers don't buy from them save your coins, I bought a doona rain cover and paid for the next day delivery until now I never received the package. They don't respond to emails. Stay away from this company πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–πŸ˜–
posted 6 days ago - Bernadette
Bought nursery furniture of these guys 19th December- still waiting on delivery despite them advising this would be on 6th January. Emailed and they are no longer responding, phone number just says they are Moving! Still waiting on a refund! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! JUST A SCAM!
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
No communication with Regards to despatch or delivery whatsoever! Also no one responded to my email.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM. Strung me along for 6 weeks promising delivery. Item never delivered.
posted 2 weeks ago - Ed G.
FRAUDULENT COMPANY! Made 2 orders early November with an estimated delivery date within 1-2 weeks.
posted 3 weeks ago - Anonymous
Ordered Car seat as a present 2.12.19 taken money and no goods said delivery by 12th no response and totally unacceptable. Left message and said closed for Xmas no telephone number. Do not use
posted 3 weeks ago - Linda