The Baby Room Reviews

F

Refund - Difficult

19.32%
Industry Average
Scam company. Also not received order and company has gone AWOL. Got refund through credit card. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
And since yesterday they stop replying emails, and shut down their website! I spent £170 and have no idea how to get any refund.
posted 1 week ago - Efan
Say you'll get a refund and surprise surprise you never get the refund and further emails get ignored- A month later I am still waiting on my refund.
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
They took my money and when two weeks later my delivery didn't arrive, they spent about two months making excuse after excuse about the delays to my refund.
posted 1 week ago - Morgan
Absolute SCAM ordered doona carseat pram 09.11.19 told delievery would be in a week numerious emails back and forth about new delivery dates then on the 20.12.19 was told i would recieve a full refund in 3-5 working days still nonredund and its the 15.01.2020 and they have stopped respondong to my emails what is going on babyroom so dissappointed
posted 1 week ago - Laila
Bought nursery furniture of these guys 19th December- still waiting on delivery despite them advising this would be on 6th January. Emailed and they are no longer responding, phone number just says they are Moving! Still waiting on a refund! AVOID AT ALL COSTS! JUST A SCAM!
posted 1 week ago - Anonymous
Do not order, this shop is a scam! Ordered in September and never received the product, now waiting for a refund of £180 since November but getting no response..just like all other duped consumers below. Very sad
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
Despite weekly contact with every email address i could find registered to The Baby Room i was guaranteed again and again my refund was on its way with various excuses in between for delay, eg "finance person on holiday!".
posted 2 weeks ago - helene
Now I’m hoping to claim refund with my bank!! This is a fraudulent company.
posted 2 weeks ago - Anonymous
I was scammed by this company I ordered a blanket which they then told me was out of stock it didn’t arrive and weeks later I asked for my money back. Refund requested October 2019 and still waiting for my money now. Please be aware that the company reports all negative reviews and try’s to have them removed!
posted 2 weeks ago - Kerry Laing