Visualsoft Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend Visualsoft

Popular Questions:

How can I contact Visualsoft?

Tell us how Visualsoft made you happy

Telephone
"I don't know where to start. The horrible and super expensive customer service? The terrible arrogance of the directors? The revolting website they built us? The time it took (3 times as much as quoted) The fact they want a bucket of money to fix things they themselves got wrong? The abhorrent lock in contract? The sleazy sales tactics (the SEO one is the best. You get zero for your money)? Also, take a good look at the latest reviews and how a lot of them are on the same day. Why? Visualsoft writes them or rewards their small circle of customer friends to write them. This was confirmed to me by an ex employee there. The list goes on but I will leave you with final thoughts: DO. NOT. TOUCH."
Are you Visualsoft? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"What a Saint! I had the pleasure in speaking with Olivia Saint on Multi Channel at Visualsoft just before Christmas, she is my account manager for EBay. Her openness, willingness to help makes her an asset to Visualsoft. It’s really reassuring someone is there should you need them with such a lovely attitude. Olivia has helped my Ebay sales at Christmas gain more traction because of her help. She is very helpful with ideas to increase business, and eBay background knowledge, which is really useful."
Visualsoft is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews