XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
You are the best from south to west .I was informed of my shipping arrangements,prompt collection and next day delivery. It arrived on time and was protectively wrapped for safe transit. Very good service from Xpert couriers and Shiply.

Again you are the best

Polite, professional, friendly and punctual service.
Over many years this is the only firm I've used that has consistently provided accurate timings and even half hr and a few mins prior to arrival updates ...amazing service, much appreciated thanks !
Kept us in the picture throughout & reorganising a new delivery date was easy
Great service , kept in touch throughout
A fast and friendly service
I had ordered an item of furniture from eBay. The shop selling the item arranged delivery of the piece of furniture by XPERT. What a great service from XPERT. Great communication and arrived on the day and time previously communicated. The delivery driver was very pleasant and polite. If I required a delivery service I would certainly use them.
Came exactly at the time given . Delivered by a polite and smiling courier.
The service was excellent, we were well informed every step of the way, and the goods arrived with all due care. I would have no hesitation using them again.
I was impressed with rapid collection of my garden set, however, 3 days later and no sign of my goods yet being delivered. I was told it would be delivered next day...and now, noone answering phones...
Good, did exactly as arranged. Items arrived in perfect condition.
Paddy was the best! We could not have asked for a better service. Even at the end of what must have been a long hard day he was smiling and happy and that made it an exceptional experience just thank you!
Great service, good price, tracking worked well and Xpert Delivery pulled out the stops on an awkward collection. My only criticism would be to have a readily available phone number that was actually answered.
Great experience, super affordable and correct service.
Excellent service - carried an armchair in single-handedly! Courteous and prompt - thanks!
I was kept informed of my shipping arrangements,prompt collection and next day delivery. It arrived on schedule and was protectively wrapped for safe transit. Very good service from Xpert couriers and Shiply. Many thanks, Cowan in Deal.
We had a delivery of windows which were delivered the shock was the dilvery driver he was so helpful nice polite and a great bloke to be honest i will be using you again thank you paddy singh again
Supreme Communication Throughput

Extremely Proficient

Hugely Recommended
Excellent service. Good communication. Delivery driver was very pleasant.
Great service from start to finish, great value with regular updates regarding my delivery. Will definately use these again.
Goods arrived on time. Pleasant couriers and social distancing observed.
Incredible service, on time, and very helpful delivery guys.
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.73 based on 1,011 reviews