XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Great company in my experience. Used 3 or more times now for collecting/ delivering refurbished vintage furniture. Never an issue either end, the tracking communication is very reassuring, have always been on time and pleasant. Will be using these for the foreseeable future. Would recommend.
They were very helpful from word go. Professional and kept us well informed. For a small fee they wrapped my bed on collection. Plenty of messages to keep track of the whole process. Highly recommend.
Delivery was prompt and very professional. The item was very heavy and I was very impressed with their care.
Good communication, helpful, packaged item well.
Excellent service. Delivered on time with care. Friendly and efficient team. Would definitely recommend.
Delivered in time slot advised and gave 30 minute notice of delivery, great service
1st class service all round, would highly recommend.
I've used these guys a few times now. Very helpful and careful and excellent value for money - Thanks again guys!
The delivery driver was very professional. He took alot of care with my furniture and made sure I was okay with it. No hassle at all.
Excellent service, many thanks
Brilliant service.
I needed to get a bicycle collected from Pembrokeshire and delivered to the Midlands so used Shipley for a quote. Xpert were the first to respond with a great price considering it would have been a round trip of 8 hours for myself.
I was a little concerned as it was fragile but well boxed.
Seller had to delay collection due to hospital but this wasn’t a problem just had to advise when item was ready to collect. Then once collected it was then delivered to me a few days later in great condition by friendly chap.
Very happy customer.
Many thanks
Theses couriers I found through Shipley they were the most reasonable and you save money if you have I man and get someone to help either end the driver was so polite and had driven such a long way didnt even have a coffee I will be using them for a larger consignment from cornwall to Bristol and back again
great service, on time for pick up and drop off , and all turned up without damage , what more do you need , thanks guy
I have no idea of cost but I can say that the collection was carried out superbly by a very efficient & polite driver
Robin Lloyd
on time infact 10 minutes early no damage polite offered to help carry not much more the driver could have done a great service
Very polite and efficient
Kept me well informed by text on collection of item and delivery of the item. Well packed and paid in cash on delivery. Friendly efficient driver
excellent communication
yet again they have delivered all in one piece a delicate piece of stained glass ........ i have used this company many times and they always "deliver"
Rude arrogant and block all calls when you try to get a refund.. hopefully PayPal will deal with it
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 1,177 reviews