XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Excellent service. Good price, fantastic communication and a narrow time slot. Willuse again.
Efficient service my item arrived on time. I was informed at every stage on date it will be picked up and delivery window.
Very good service, I have used the Company 3 times now. I recommend them to anyone needing something moved/collected/delivered.
Great service, always the best price, clear communication, friendly drivers and unlike a lot of couriers happy to take unboxed items - recommended
Excellent service. Kept me updated and delivered on time
Could track the delivery vehicle, excellent
Delivery well planned and delivery men very pleasant and willing to move item for me.
Very clear instructions and arrived on time. Handles furniture very carefully would certainly recommend. Thank you
Excellent service, on time and followed delivery instructions
Excellent service.
The driver was exceptionally efficient and polite. The delivery, which had all the potential to go wrong, actually went off perfectly thanks to the driver's experience and constant communications by text.
I'll be back!
The service was excellent - I was kept inform all the time - The delivery date time etc was as promise and the delivery team were very helpful and polite in fact they were charming -I was very very happy with the service .
Excellent customer service. Goods delivered on time and I was kept up to date with my deliver.
Arrived promptly driver very sociable good service.
I have used this company twice this month and rate them very highly. The staff kept me informed of every move. They were continually helpful. The two van drivers were excellent, very hard working, polite and courteous and very punctual. I was most impressed. This is the first time I have ever used a courier company and would use them again if the need arises, they made a potentially nightmare delivery and return experience smooth, uncomplicated and hassle-free.
Gwen
Turned up on time, kept informed and a nice polite delivery man
For pickup and delivery the drivers arrived just 30 minutes into the specified time slot. In both cases they were very helpful and pleasant despite both locations being difficult to find. Communication by email and text was excellent.
great communication and pleasant delivery driver.Very reasonable price too. Definately would use again
Great customer service prompt delivery, kept updated by regular texts and emails highly recommend Xpert Delivery
I was kept informed regarding collection and delivery from beginning to end. I was able to track the vehicle and could see where the van was so that when the driver called for last minute directions I was able to tell him where we were! Big brother but very useful!
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.71 based on 1,103 reviews