XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
No hassle - just worked - what more can I say!
This was a flexible delivery from Salisbury to Gwynedd North Wales picking up dining chairs.
I didn’t need to contact them as it all went smoothly, I was notified through email when my package was picked up and when it would be delivered which they did.
Great service, quick and painless
Great service, kept me informed every step, will use in future.
Pleasant and efficient. I will definitely be using them in the future.Alan
Arrived as expected. Polite and swift service - well-handled!
Arrived exactly on time, driver very friendly and helpful, will use again and recommend A*
Arrived on time , Well packaged. driver friendly. A+++
Arrived within suggested time and tracking was excellent. Delivery drivers really friendly and helpful. Would definitely use again.
The packaging so well done for the massive heavy mirror and not on chip on it so thank you for great service
Very friendly service keeps you updated about delivery time slot
Item delivered on time, driver very helpful
Prompt and professional.
Excellent all round driver was superb.
Excellent service, delivered on time and very helpful driver - would definitely recommend
The delivery man was very helpful as I am disabled he put it over my fence into my front garden thank you so much
Great, timely communication between both sender and destination.
Although delivery was delayed for quite a while, it was understandable with the Covid virus. My query was answered straight away when I telephoned Xpert and I was told when my egg chair would be delivered and I was kept fully informed re: the time the driver was going to be at my address.

The driver/delivery man was an absolute credit to the company! He was happy and cheerful (somewhat lacking these days). He was also extremely polite and helpful and had no quibble getting the heavy chair into my house. I can’t praise him enough, this was excellent customer service! I would certainly use this delivery company again. Thank you!
I used a company call Xpert Delivery Ltd to transport furniture. They were appalling from the very start - to the end, when they finally delivered my items more than ONE MONTH later. This was incredibly stressful and upsetting, with next to no communication from the company. I also emailed Shiply to ask for help and was completely ignored. Do not use Shiply or Xpert Delivery Ltd - you will absolutely regret it.
Fantastic service