XPERT Delivery Reviews

Read XPERT Delivery Reviews

office@xpertdelivery.co.uk

85 Great Portland Street

Tell us how XPERT Delivery made you happy
Rude driver communication. Took a long time to deliver and arrived badly damaged . No compensation offered.
Brilliant from start to finish thanks
Avoid - horrendous service Delivered my item to the wrong address, broke it and offered £10 off my next order as a form of compensation... I have used many times and experienced many issues (wrong person being charged, wrong addresses, having to call for each order as they got the details wrong....) just use Hermes instead.....
Awful service. Shocking experience, Shocking experience, I was due to have an item delivered on Dec 4th, this failed as their driver was sick, ok this happens. The 4 other failed deliveries including a break down a few miles from my home outside Edinburgh, where I could have gone and collected from them were absolutely terrible. by the time I found out it was on its way back to Birmingham, so I call and arrange to drive to collect and was only offered a £20 refund on my delivery charge of £100, half way down the road I have a Face book message advising there is no Guarantee that it will be at their base the next day. Nothing better to turn round and travel home. 5 attempts in total, and one where the delivered an identical item 60 miles away to the opposite side of Glasgow, I live 40 min from Glasgow, both items collected at the same time and the same item. Over 3 weeks and my holiday before Christmas waited waiting in, taking days off work to be in and no correspondence. What I will say is they sub out the delivery to other self employed drivers, give them half the information, and expect you to be there to assist to lift the items. Where an item weighs 75 kg, is the size of a piano and there is no tail lift, no trolleys supplied to assist, how do you expect to get a £3000 roof tent in one piece. I did but i think I was lucky. This was not the drivers fault, as he was not advised by the company, was a very pleasant guy but this is really not acceptable.
Shocking experience, I was due to have an item delivered on Dec 4th, this failed as their driver was sick, ok this happens. The 4 other failed deliveries including a break down a few miles from my home outside Edinburgh, where I could have gone and collected from them were absolutely terrible. By the time I found out it was on its way back to Birmingham, so I call and arrange to drive to collect and was only offered a £20 refund on my delivery charge of £100, half way down the road I have a Face book message advising there is no Guarantee that it will be at their base the next day. Nothing better to turn round and travel home. 5 attempts in total, and one where the delivered an identical item 60 miles away to the opposite side of Glasgow, I live 40 min from Glasgow, both items collected at the same time and the same item. Over 3 weeks and my holiday before Christmas waited waiting in, taking days off work to be in and no correspondence. What I will say is they sub out the delivery to other self employed drivers, give them half the information, and expect you to be there to assist to lift the items. Where an item weighs 75 kg, is the size of a piano and there is no tail lift, no trolleys supplied to assist, how do you expect to get a £3000 roof tent in one piece. I did but I think I was lucky. This was not the drivers fault, as he was not advised by the company, was a very pleasant guy but this is really not acceptable. It appears that this company sub contracts to other self employed drivers, which I have no issue with, however this should be mentioned as it is your property that is being dealt with.
Excellent service and friendly staff. Happy to recommend this firm.
As it says on the tin superb service
Perfect delivery, on time and all in great condition!
Great price, delivered their service on time and in a reliable manner.
Excellent service from company.
Driver hit multiple (4) cars in the street and drove off without reporting accidents. Company not very helpful so matter passed to the police.
Used to courier 8 mahogany antique dining chairs; the courier company transported half upside down, and top of these chairs all scratched along the top as they were rubbed against the floor of the vehicle whilst it was in transit. I complained to them whilst the courier was still in my home who seemed genuine, took photos. After that though nothing but denial, excuses, saying I didn't report when delivered, blame me for not paying for their packaging service so I'm not covered for any damage, their insurance company say no - just taking no responsibilty. Request to have the photo they claim they took of items on pickup seems to have disappeared as they were sure that it would prove the marks were there to start with. The remaining 4 chairs that were transported upright are fine, so their excuses about packaging are not on. The Consumer Rights Act 2015 states you have a responsibility to transport goods with reasonable care and skill, and this was not displayed in this instance. Keep away as they do not look after your goods and make every excuse they can think of to deny any repsonsibility.
Terrible service with Xpert Delivery. After they managed to damage doors I had returned costing me £1200. The customer service team after months proceed to ignore mails and make contact impossible. Do NOT trust Xpert Delivery especially with high value products for any delivery.
On time, real time tracking app! Very happy with this delivery!
Extremely good at messaging collection and drop-off individuals, very happy with the actual service and price. Disappointed with the communication in-between as i tried to contact to speak to customer service for 2 days and could not get past the automated service. Glad it all worked out in the end. Courier was friendly and efficient at both ends.
Perfectly on time - excellent service and friendly driver . Super
Great service they delivered early into the window specified and phoned when they were near so I could guide them in (our postcode is not recognised yet!)
Got the initial quotes quickly and easily, accepted the quote and arranged pick up. Got notified at each stage so we knew what was happening and the same with the scheduled delivery. Would happily use them again.
Courier driver arrived within time slot. He was friendly and courteous and I have no hesitation in recommending XPERT DELIVERY
Absolutely brilliant service prompt and no problems at all would recommend to other’s thnx ever so much. My four poster bed arrived safely and no damage so very pleased with the service provided.
XPERT Delivery is rated 4.72 based on 1,221 reviews