Xpres Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xpres
Email, Live Chat, Telephone
Read Xpres Reviews

Tell us how Xpres made you happy
Good quality, easy ordering
VERY GOOD
....simply the best all round!
Good quality products fast reliable service
easy to use website
Always great service and the best accounts lady in the land
Best place for all your print consumables and expertise
Quality products, quality company
Website always a little slow compared to others.
GREAT
Overall Service is Very Good.
Just some bits and pieces missing as i may not get samples to all printables, some of them not being provided such as canvas and xpres staff several times promised to sort something out and get back to me but never done so.
We've been using Xpres for many years for a constant supply of our sublimation products, with an account manager supplied making sure that everything is supplied in a professional manner. Xpres have been fantastic, and really makes us as a company feel better ordering from a company that we 100% trust. Order sometimes by 5pm, and it is with us at our business the very next morning. Keep up the great work Xpres.
Excellent customer service Couldnt be more helpfull
quick, easy, pleasure :)
Superb as always!
delivery cost is far too expensive
QUICK AND EFFICIENT
Products - very happy with quality
Delivery time - Excellent
Customer Service - Not so good (in fact I considered going elsewhere but decided against it for the first two reasons) At the Printwear & Promotion Event at the start of 2018 I raised a technical query regarding printing. One of your staff took my email address and telephone number and said someone would be in touch - nobody did. Last month I raised a support request regarding blurring on printed mugs, provided a comprehensive description and photos - got a ticket number and a message to say support staff would contact me in due course - again nobody did. I appreciate that I am probably not considered a key customer and still finding my feet in terms of technical ability, however I do spend with you and am left more than a little disappointed in this lack of respect/consideration.
Customer service is always 100% and the lads in tech support are spot on for quick replies to any issues.
delvieries are ahed, great products
Xpres is rated 4.77 based on 289 reviews