Xtreme Gap Reviews

of reviewers recommend Xtreme Gap
6 - 12 Hours

02032867065

Tell us how Xtreme Gap made you happy
Really helpful when booking. Every question I had was answered very quickly. Very impressed.
Making the decision to travel to India alone and join a tour group full of people you've never met before was exciting but also really daunting, and I think if it hadn't have been the one-on-one email exchange with a helpful member of staff, I wouldn't have been able to make the jump from "thinking about doing this" to "I am doing this". Shannon was extremely helpful and answered any questions I had and helped me decide which dates I would be travelling! Happy Customer
Spot on helpful patient and official
Communication with Shannon was very good. She answered all of my questions and mails very quickly and helped me with whole process of registration and payment and she was also very nice, polite and patient with me. Thank you for assistance. I'm very looking forward to join the camp.
Lara was very helpful in answering all my questions and helping me book the trip I had envisaged as I had specific things I had wanted to do! She replied quickly too :) 10/10 would recommend :)
Pleased with the service so far. Just some confusion re invoice amounts, which seem to be resolved at present.
Good and prompt comms. Happy with the service received so far. Thank you
This is my first experience booking with Xtreme and the team have been so helpful. Shannon has been helping me get my trip started and has been quick to answer any questions, friendly to talk to and supportive throughout. Would deffo recommend so far.
Perfect customer service!
Was talking to Lara one of your team and was loads of help! Got all the info I needed for my trip and is a lovely person
Very good! Answered all the questions that I had and made booking simple and easy!
Staff very quick to respond and are polite, kind and informative of all the information needed so can organise your trip as hassle free as possible.
Sarah has been an amazing help !! She’s answered all my questions quickly, thoroughly and professionally! Would highly recommended this service and company.
Thank you Sarah for all your help !!
Was extremely helpful, I spoke to Lara, she was nice and helped answer all my questions, giving me recommendations and help to find my trip!
So far everything is fine. We have now finished the booking process for the dive master in Koh Tao. Mel helped me a lot and answered every question I had.
Seems to be an extremely professionally run organisation.
Shannon was super helpful and on hand with prompt replies to any questions I had prior to booking my trip to Bali Bootcamp. She gave me reassurance that Xtreme Gap Year are a company I'd like to travel with, in being so friendly and informative.
Used xtreme gap last year for two trips and loved it so decided to use them again. I got Shannon again helping me through the booking process and she was amazing at answering all my questions quickly. She was so patient as well which is refreshing for a travel company and shows they care about the travellers experience. I’ve already looked at other trips to book during my travels which Shannon had suggested after finding out what I like
So far, so good, Ihave only just booked so can only review the initial stages of the process (which is why i’ve only given it 4 stars) but Shannon was great-really positive and listened to all my concerns and was very encouraging. I found it really helpful that she could give me first hand knowledge of exactly what was offered by the two places I was thinking of.
I’m all booked now! Fingers crossed it’s what I hope it to be... watch this space!
Lara has been very helpful so far in answering all of my questions. She has been very quick to respond to emails each reply arriving within 24hrs. Im very excited for my trip in August and thank her for her help, im sure ill have more questions to come!
Xtreme Gap is rated 4.91 based on 231 reviews