Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
Awesome!!!
Knowledgeable staff, great products at good prices. Website is easy to navigate through and the free shipping arrived at my house faster than expected. Will visit again!
The service I received from the person who assisted me at Yard Outlet was absolutely second to none! He found the parts which Yard Outlet carries, which were shipped in a flash, but also found a source for parts no longer made and which Yard Outlet did not have, allowing me to fix my sprinkler valves. I am so grateful to your company.
Thank you Stephen for your comments! We are glad to hear that everything worked out for you! Let's hope your valves last for many more years!
Great customer service on the phone. I called with a question, got connected immediately, very friendly and knowledgeable person. My order arrived promptly, good quality and fair price.
Shipped promptly and quick delivery. The only issue I had was when I tried to have my purchase shipped 2nd day or overnight. The gal on the phone said she couldn’t ship any other method but standard ground? Why is that?
Jared, thank you for the feedback! In this case it was most likely the lack of knowledge of the processes by one of our CS members. We usually can get quotes for expedited shipping for most items. We will make sure each of our CS members is aware of this option.
Found outdoor light fixture needed at lowest price on internet. Easy to order and quickly shipped for free. Will order again from yard outlet when needed.
They had the items that I could not get anywhere else and we’re very prompt with shipping and precise I will definitely refer them in order from there again
Our second order. Always prompt and guaranteed satisfaction!
Great site. Easy to order. Clear photos amd descriptions.
Very good service and fast shipping. I purchased a repair part for a sprinkler system. It was very overpriced, but this may not be their fault. The manufacturer may be dictating this price.
I ordered a 7.5ft Spooky Tree for Halloween this year. It arrived relatively quickly and we plugged it in to insure that it wasn't damaged during shipping. It looks so awesome! Its also lightweight and comes in a smaller box that won't take up a ton of room for easy storage. I had no experience with customer service so I can't say anything about that. My overall experience with the store was wonderful. With everything being cancelled, I didn't want our Halloween to be bummer so my husband and I are throwing a party for the two of us. We are pulling out all the stops and the Spooky Tree is our "cherry on top" so to speak.
Was never notified that the delivery was going to be delayed. I sent two emails concerning the order and never received a response. Once I called, I was given COVID as the reason for the delay. On July 23, I received an email saying that all of the items have shipped, however only part of the order was received. Still waiting on the Bella Basin (3171).
Good Service.
Nice website, making it simple to identify required part number and availability. My sprinkler valve rebuild kit was perfect.
Good company!!
One of the filter housing got stuck in off position with turning of valve having no effect. The others I have do a great job. The Source - 134216 - T2C-150-200 TwistIIClean 1-1/2" ( 200 Mesh, Blue )
I have tried diferent sprinckler heards and I found on yard outlet what I was looking for.
Poor CUSTOMER SERVICE, I've reached out via phone "NO ANSWER" and email .... NO RESPONSE!
Excellent experience! Order was a good price and product arrived quickly, will buy from your company again.
I only got some parts for some water valves, but they came quickly,and were the correct parts. They saved me having to replace the whole valve!
Yard Outlet is rated 4.69 based on 845 reviews