Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy
Showed up fast and as ordered. It's for an old sprinkler system and I was pleased to find the part. Now all I've got to do is put it in and cross my fingers. Thanks.
It looks sturdier than the previous cover, fits great. Very pleased.
Good value for the valve rebuild kits I purchased. No Complaints.
Customer service team was knowledgeable and willing to help. It was an easy process to buy things with their help. I was very pleased with their professionalism and desire to accommodate my needs, very happy.
Excellent prices and quick in expensive delivery. I will use them again when I need irrigation parts. Keep up the Good Work!
I love the choices but I haven’t received my package yet. My email says it was shipped but it’s still in CA. I’ll rate it when I actually receive it
Hi Suzanne, We understand your frustration. We have been seeing this too often lately. Fed Ex has not been updating their tracking for some reason. We do know that packages are being delivered but with all that is going on they are overwhelmed and are taking longer than usual to deliver packages. We do have this mentioned on our product listing pages on the site. We know you will love it once received! We wish we had a better answer for you. -Yard Outlet
the part I ordered was too big. Called and talked with a woman about size and was not helpful. $12.00 in shipping
We never received the part we ordered. This is most likely the carriers responsibility but the part we ordered was simply never delivered.
Hi Shawna, That is correct. Tracking shows that it was delivered but apparently not. I do see that UPS is investigating the claim. In the meantime, how can we help? Yard Outlet
Great customer service and product exactly as advertised.
i got the VT Hokies fire pit for my nephew and he LOVES IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fits perfect on his townhouse patio as well and in virginia where it gets cold so it will get a lot of use. Thank you so much!
The parts I ordered were exactly what I needed and they fixed my anti-siphon valve after many many years on not being able to use it. Extremely reasonable prices and fast shipping!
Thank you Andrew for your review. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Delivery came much sooner than expected. Items were high quality and as advertised.
Thank you Sherran for your review. We are happy that you were satisfied with the products you received. We look forward to doing business with you in the future.
Lightning fast shipping. Quality fixtures !
Outstanding product and sales experience! Love the product and dealing with this firm! Class experience all the way!
Quick service. Product delivered as promised.
Shipping was excellent fast!! Communication was amazing. I really enjoyed the email thanking for the order. Thank you .. I will definitely be ordering from yard outlet again!!
Found what i needed, parts in stock, Quick service. Much appreciated Thanks Bob M Houston, TX
Fast delivery and good prices
Took a long time to get product. I just installed it yesterday and doesn't work.
Hi Marco, We are sorry to hear that your item is not working as it should. Please contact Customer Service at CS@yardoutlet.com to work on getting you a replacement. Yard Outlet
Yard Outlet was fine to deal with . The timer for the outdoor lights was a complicated nightmare to set . Three different people including a a techie tried before we got it set correctly.
Yard Outlet is rated 4.69 based on 845 reviews