Yard Outlet Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet
Read Yard Outlet Reviews

About Yard Outlet:

Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

MICHELLE REID
Yard Outlet 5 star review on 9th October 2019
MICHELLE REID
More Photos & Videos
Bought a Christmas Wreath and im very satisfied.. shipped and received right away!!!
Quick, accurate, well priced.
Thanks for the great price and service on my sprinkler controller...
Also the Pumpkin pie advice got "Best ever Pumpkin Pie ever,"comments.
I used fresh sugar pumpkins!
Arrived as promised- may have been early.
Good price, Good service and good shipping time.
I was very pleased with the service that Tyler Sorensen provided. I called and he wasn't in and he emailed me the same day. I called him back the next day got a quote from him. I called him back and order my lights and I got them within 2 day's. Thanks so much again for all you do for us here at treetops.
Excellent service and product
The landscape light came much quicker than expected. It was a slightly different bronze than the one I replaced, but it worked fine. I also appreciated the quick response on the phone when I called to correct our mail address. Very pleased overall.
product was delivered quickly and the price was great Thank you I suspect i will be shopping at yard outlet again soon
Had ordered from a different company at first. Received defective product that took forever! Yard Outlet has fast delivery, excellent product defect free, with a bulb. From now on we order only from Yard Outlet.
Very quick delivery
From finding the item, placing the order online, submitting payment, and being updated on the process has been great. I just checked tracking... the item should be on the front porch Monday!!
Placed the order on 10/22/2019, will not receive the order until 11/04/2019. Took way to long for order to be processed and shipped. Next time will order from Amazon.
Hello John Dyer-

Sorry for the package being delayed. Your order left our warehouse on time. The long delivery is due to UPS delaying the delivery date because of "Severe Weather". Once UPS picks up the package, it's in their hands unfortunately.

Thank you for shopping with us. Hopefully we can work with you again in the future.

Yard Outlet.
Superb costumer service, so easy to deal with, and the best part is that the product is top quality. Also shipping was super fast. Great job Yard Outlet!
Ordered a 12" Hunter pop-up rotary spray head. Arrived in reasonable time and in good condition, but did not include the adjustment key. It wasn't specified in the listing, but I assumed it would come with one since the little piece of plastic can't cost more than a few cents.
I bought a k rain indexing valve 4 zone Iwas 100% pleased.with the lady that took my order.Never have I every been treated so good .T price was right and it was here right when she said it would be .Thank you Thank you.Yard Outlet
John Bench Largo Florida
Great price, prompt delivery, excellent instructions had the new replacement 300 transformer installed and running in one hour! Thank you!
Very disappointed in my first purchase with yard outlet. They had these plastic clips for my irrigation filter. I was thinking that they wouldn’t be very expensive. However I was wrong. I only needed 1 clip, but of course they came in a pack of 6. Then they were like 16 dollars. And for the icing on top you charge 5.99 for shipping. Based on all of this I don’t think that I would buy from yard outlet again. Very disappointed!
Hello Korey-

Sorry that the pricing isn't what you are expecting. These red pull tabs are made in America, and that raises the price on them. We sell them in packs of 6 because we have found that customers always want to buy more than just 1.

With shipping rates on the rise, we can't offer free shipping on everything. This is why we have decided to meet our customers part way, and offer a flat rate on all orders under $79.

Hopefully we can earn your business back in the future.

Yard Outlet
I was very happy with the post cap lights I bought at a very good price. The shipping was fast and I have no complaints. I’m definitely doing more business with Yard Outlet.
Ordered a product on 9/28. It was posted on my credit card on 9/30. There was never any communication from Yard Outlet regarding my purchase. There was not an email confirmation at the point of purchase. When I called (10/8/19) I was told I did not have a number on my address when the purchase was made. That could have happened, but not likely. Most software programs would not allow you to proceed without a complete form. Then, I'm told, it is back ordered. That was new information, especially since I did not have any information prior to my call. I just cancelled the order. The nice young lady lady said it would take only a few minutes for that transaction. Well see.
Hello Russ D-

Sorry for the bad experience that you had with Yard Outlet. This is not a normal situation for us. The product is in stock, and was ready to ship to you. The warehouse notified customer service that there was only a partial address. We were missing a residence number, we had the street and everything else. The software doesn't know that this was incomplete because the proper forms were filled. Management reached out to you to ask for a residence number. Maybe our acknowledgement went to spam. If you have any further questions, please reach out to us we'll be glad to help.

Tyler