Yard Outlet Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Yard Outlet

About Yard Outlet: Yard Outlet carries the latest in home decorations and yard supplies making it a one stop shop online! We carry everything from path lights to yard tools and green houses!

888-978-9273

info@yardoutlet.com

2765 Midland Dr.

Tell us how Yard Outlet made you happy

"Good product and fast delivery. I will order from your company again."
"Not much to write, I found the parts I needed at Yard Outlet,ordered them, received them in two days (only had to ship within state). Installed the parts and my sprinkler heads are working again."
"I ordered a replacement rainbird sprinkler control panel so that it would have WIFI capability. Product was exactly as ordered. Product was easy to install and works great."
"I was super impressed with the smooth transaction! I will definitely be buying from Yard Outlet again!"
"Yard did a great job of informing the buyer of the status of the shipping process and the package was received in great shape. Thanks W A"
"Great response. Product on time as promised Thank you."
"Easy to order and their response to my questions was quick. Will definitely use them again."
"Thank you so much for the quick service. Received my parts within 4 days. Hp"
"I have a fountain and the power supply that was made in China died. The Chinese manufacturer did not respond to my attempts to contact them. On 3-29-19 I called Yard Outlet and spoke with a man named Tyler. I described the part that I needed to him, but an exact replacement was not available. He recommended replacement with an Aquascape transformer that was a little higher in watts. The new part arrived today. I set it up, plugged it in and it's working perfectly. Thank you Tyler for your patience and and very kind assistance helping me to obtain this replacement part. Tyler said I should receive the part by about today and it came today. Thanks also to the folks at Yard Outlet that kept me well-informed by email as to the status and details concerning my order."
"I placed my order for a Hunter Node-100 on March 22 and the product arrived on April 2. I have used this battery operated valve before and been happy with it’s performance. If you have a sprinkler line where you can’t run power to, this is a great option. I got free shipping and am very happy with the service I received from the Yard Outlet."
"Product ordered received in new condition and on time."
"The piece I bought was lovely. It was well packed and arrived in very short order. It hasn't rained yet but I assume it will perform well when the opportunity arises. In the meantime it is a beautiful accent to our back porch."
"I saved about $20 buying battery operated controls from Yard Outlet. Delivery was made as estimated."
"I found the product that I was looking for, the price was good, the ordering process was simple, and delivery was timely. I don't know if you have a bricks and mortar store in my area, but the e-service was very good."
"Great prices, very prompt delivery!"
"Fair prices and fast shipping"
"Received my repair kits in a timely manner. High quality and reasonably priced. I will be using yard outlet a lot more in the future."
"The landscape lights that I purchased were exactly what I needed. The photos were accurate and the quality of the light is very good."
"Very quick shipping and delivery. Pump exactly what is needed. Recommend."
"Great price, exactly what I was looking for, and fast shipping. I couldnt of asked for a better experience!"
Yard Outlet is rated 4.71 based on 603 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access