Yee-3 Cake toppers and gifts Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Yee-3 Cake toppers and gifts
3PM
3PM

Tell us how Yee-3 Cake toppers and gifts made you happy

"Ordered one for my brother's 30th birthday. Item came earlier than expected , right on tiem to give him. He kept saying you are joking !! Was so great to see his eyes light up !! == TOTALLY COMSTOM MADE, ROcommende."
Are you Yee-3 Cake toppers and gifts? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"WOW!!! I am speechless - the anticipation and wait time was worth it!!! I have to say I was a major skeptic of companies like this online, and went through a few scams to finally find Yee-3 - thank goodness we did!!! We received our custom wedding topper last week and are SO happy!!! This process was easy (thanks for even emailing to say you'd be on vacation)!!! Emails came really prompt for review, I received quick, direct answers to questions, willingness to help and get it right, and to customize, customize, customize!!!! Shipping was super fast (ours arrived in only 2 days once sent), and well packed so nothing was broken. I cannot wait for everyone to see "us" on display on our wedding day. Worth every penny spent. Thanks again for a wonderful experience!!"
"INCREDIBLE QUALITY. Seller works well with customer throughout the process to get the bobbleheads as close as possible. The gift was a hit! Will be using this seller again! A++++++++"
Yee-3 Cake toppers and gifts is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews