Yoga-Insure Reviews

of reviewers recommend Yoga-Insure
Live Chat

Tell us how Yoga-Insure made you happy
Seemed to go smoothly.
Quick and easy to use on line . Quote offered good value.
Easy to follow and simple to use..
Online application was simple and easy. The legal, breakdown, windscreen and courtesy car were all included and not an extra like most other companies. Price was fantastic
I found the online process of getting the quote for car insurance then receiving all documents so easy.
Very easy to set up my car insurance. Cheapest I could find and I didn't have to pay for any extras
Excellent they were fast and didn’t keep me hanging on and offered the best price.
Web site was easy to use, and the price was very competitive.
Very good shame they communicate thto chat otherwise they were brilliant
Easy to set up and clear at each steps. Would have liked a confirmation in writing but I guess that we are all going to be paperless soon. Liked the fact that you could review everything once purchased even my error of only declaring 2 years no claims when it was 3. was picked up.
can not contact
Quick and easy set up. Great price.
Very easy to arrange and clearly explained. Unlike many other quotes I received the basic options such as legal cover and breakdown were included in the price and only additional upgrades offered at extra cost.
Very easy to set up although till set up it’s not made clear it’s only an online company however I’ll give it a try
Great price, easy to set up.
Very easy process, insured within 10 minutes. The cover seems very good and of excellent value.
Everything just works - very smooth process.
I have just started with yoga Insurnce, without knowing about it. i will not recommend anybody to choose Yoga Insurance, there is no contact number in case if emergency whish is really a great down fall for the amount you pay for this company. it is just an online company and waste of time, I insured my car with nasty company and its still showing as not insured. Such a nasty company !! there is not contact number to reach out, disappointed !!
Would be better if all the extras were included in the first price and then given the option to remove further on the quote, but still a reasonable price and easy to process online.
It was very easy to understand and take out
Yoga-Insure is rated 4.39 based on 768 reviews